Trellis Centennial is a small nursing home located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Sporting an overall grade of A-, this is undoubtedly a high quality facility. In fact, we ranked this facility in the top 25 percent of all facilities in the United States. If you look below, you can see this facility's category scores, which are also impressive.
- Nursing Home
Updated Jun 1, 2022 by Nick Reese
- Accepts Medicare 1
- No Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Corporation
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
Registered Staff Hours
In addition to being a first rate facility overall, it also excelled in the area of inspections, where it received an A. Not many facilities performed better in this area. Inspection grades are tied to several datapoints located in the a nursing home's recent inspection reports. Places that excel in this category typically have very few deficiencies on those reports. Most importantly, these nursing homes should not have any severe deficiencies which are associated with endangerment of patients. Unfortunately, we weren't able to find information on deficiency's for this nursing home. We would like to have more data for this nursing home. Without deficiency data, it ended up being challenging to grade this facility in this category.
We also wanted to emphasize the fact that this facility received an impressive grade of A in our nursing category. Our nursing rating is primarily associated with a nursing home's nurse staffing. This nursing home provides 0.5 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Lastly, we also assessed some nursing quality measures in determining our nursing grades. This nursing home performed very well in the area of avoiding pressure ulcers and major falls. We consider these areas to be good indicators of the quality of nursing care.
Does this page answer your questions about Trellis Centennial?
Short-term Care Quality
Building on its remarkable profile, this nursing home also received a dominant short-term care grade, with a score of A-. Our short-term care grade is often used to measure a nursing home's rehabilitation services In order to have highly scored rehabilitation services, nursing homes generally need to offer better levels of highly skilled nursing. These types of services include registered nurses, physical therapists, speech therapists and other licensed professionals. Fortunately, it appear that this facility has registered nurses on staff. Not all nursing homes employs these skilled professionals. On the other hand, based on the data this nursing home provided, they do not appear to employ physical therapists. The last metric we looked at in this area is the number of residents that eventually returned home from the nursing home. We found that 0 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home as opposed to remaining at the facility on a permanent basis.
Long-term Care Quality
The last area we assessed is long-term care. We gave this facility one of our higher scores in this category, with a grade of B. Even though this was not as strong as some of this facility's other scores, it is nevertheless an excellent grade. In a long-term care environment, the primary objective is to keep patients as healthy and safe as possible. This is different than skilled nursing or short-term care where the goal is to rehabilitate residents. One of the factors we considered in addition to nursing hours is vaccinations. It does not appear that this nursing home submitted vaccination data. Clearly, this place is doing something right in this area as it was able to keep its patients out of the hospital. In fact, it had only 0 hospitalizations per 1,000 long-term resident days, which is a remarkably low figure.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Trellis Centennial Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Trellis Centennial, 9.79 Percentage of Patients
Measures the number of emergency room visits per thousand days of short-term patient care. Avoiding emergency medical situations is one way to measure the well-being of patients during rehabilitation.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Trellis Centennial, 68.33% Percentage of Resident
This indicates the percentage of short-term stay patients that experienced functional improvements, such as with activities of daily living.
Scores for Las Vegas, NV
- Overall Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Nurse Rating has a grade of B
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of C
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of B
- Inspection Rating has a grade of B-plus
Looking for more options? Las Vegas, Nevada has 28 other nursing homes
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 0.47 miles away6900 N Durango Dr Las Vegas Nevada 89149Proprietary(702) 835-9700
- Mountainview HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 4.87 miles away3100 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas Nevada 89128Proprietary(702) 255-5065
- Summerlin Hospital Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 7.22 miles away657 Town Center Drive Las Vegas Nevada 89144Proprietary(702) 233-7500
- Southern Nevada Adult Mental Health ServicesPsychiatric 9.03 miles away6161 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas Nevada 89146Government - State(702) 486-6000
- Spring Mountain SaharaPsychiatric 10.18 miles away5460 West Sahara Las Vegas Nevada 89146Proprietary(702) 873-2400
- Valley Hospital Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 10.46 miles away620 Shadow Lane Las Vegas Nevada 89106Proprietary(702) 388-4000
- University Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 10.71 miles away1800 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas Nevada 89102Government - Local(702) 383-2000
- North Vista HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 10.72 miles away1409 East Lake Mead Blvd North Las Vegas Nevada 89030Voluntary non-profit - Private(702) 657-5504
- Centennial Dialysis Center (Dva)0.34 miles away8775 W Deer Springs Way Las Vegas Nevada 89149CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (702) 395-2488
- Centennial Dialysis (Fmc)1.41 miles away7465 W Azure Dr Ste 1a Las Vegas Nevada 89130CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (702) 395-2602
- Cheyenne Dialysis (Dva)4.42 miles away3291 N Buffalo Dr Las Vegas Nevada 89129CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (702) 396-1045
- Pelican Point Dialysis4.57 miles away7316 W Cheyenne Ave Las Vegas Nevada 89129Dialysis Stations: 25 (702) 395-0227
- Northwest Las Vegas Dialysis (Fmc)4.83 miles away3150 N Tenaya Way Ste 110 Las Vegas Nevada 89128CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 14 (702) 233-8801
- Fire Mesa Dialysis (Fmc)5.41 miles away2450 Fire Mesa St Ste 120 Las Vegas Nevada 89128CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (702) 384-2242
- Five Star Dialysis Center (Dva)5.59 miles away2400 Tech Center Ct Las Vegas Nevada 89128CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 28 (702) 869-3771
- American Dialysis Centers North Las Vegas LLC6.64 miles away4107 W Cheyenne Avenue North Las Vegas Nevada 89032Dialysis Stations: 31 (702) 383-9741