Mary's Woods is the lone nursing home we were able to find in Lake Oswego, Oregon. With an A- overall grade, we ranked this facility in the top fifth of all nursing homes in the country. Based on our analysis, this facility is simply as good as it gets. Scroll down to find this nursing home's category ratings, which are also impressive. It is hard to poke holes in this nursing home's profile.
- Nursing Home
- Home Health Agency
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
Updated Aug 1, 2019 by Nick Reese
Note: Data for Mary's Woods has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- Is CCRC
- No Resident Council
- No Family Council
- Non profit - Corporation
- Secure Memory Care
- Offers Hospice
- Offers Post-Acute Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Medical Transportation
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Catheter Care
In addition to receiving a great overall rating, this facility received an A+ inspection rating. This grade is based on the facility's recent inspection reports. An A+ in this area is one of the best complements we can offer a facility. Our inspection ratings account for a host of factors included in a nursing home's inspection report. One key criteria we weigh heavily is the quantity and severity of deficiencies. Nursing homes with higher scores in this area tend to have very few severe deficiencies. Although this facility had a few deficiencies on its report, none were major deficiencies based on CMS' scale. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Long-term Care Quality
Compounding its high-end performance in other areas, we gave this facility a score of A- for its long-term care grade. Long-term care ratings in this range generally require both around the clock care from nurses and aids, as well as quality routine medical care. On the whole this looks like a solid option for long-term care.
Does this page answer your questions about Mary's Woods?
Short-term Care Quality
The third area we assessed is short-term care. This nursing home received an impressive short-term care grade, with a B+ in the category. In computing our short-term care grades, we assess the facility's levels of highly skilled nursing services, which includes registered nurses, physical therapists occupational therapists and other licensed professionals. This score is more often than not a useful measure of the facility's ability to rehabilitate patients. It doesn't look like this nursing home submitted information about its staffing of registered nurses or physical therapists. Lastly, we considered the number of residents that returned home from this nursing home. We found that 0 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home.
Moving on to the next area, this nursing home also performed well in the nursing category. We awarded it a B+ in that category. This rounded out a very impressive profile. Nursing ratings are largely based on the facility's level of nurse staffing. This nursing home provides 0 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also assessed several nursing quality measures and this facility excelled in some of these areas. With less than five percent of its residents sustaining pressure ulcers, it performed as well as any facility the state in this category. This is generally a good indicator of quality nursing care. Pressure ulcers can many times be prevented by offering better nursing care, such as by having a system of moving a patient at least once a day.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Mary's Woods Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Mary's Woods, 13.94 Percentage of Patients
This indicates the number of emergency room visits per thousand days of short-term care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Mary's Woods, 75.47% Percentage of Resident
This tells you the percent of short-term patients that experienced functional improvements, such as with activities of daily living. Higher levels of performance with ADL's often correlates with better rehabilitation services.
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 4.38 miles away1500 Division Street Oregon City Oregon 97045Voluntary non-profit - Private(503) 657-6915
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 4.74 miles away19300 Sw 65th Avenue Tualatin Oregon 97062Voluntary non-profit - Private(503) 692-2182
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 4.99 miles away10180 Se Sunnyside Road Clackamas Oregon 97015Voluntary non-profit - Other(503) 652-2880
- Ohsu Hospital and ClinicsAcute Care Hospitals 7.04 miles away3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Road Portland Oregon 97239Voluntary non-profit - Other(503) 494-6245
- Adventist Health PortlandAcute Care Hospitals 8.85 miles away10123 Se Market Street Portland Oregon 97216Voluntary non-profit - Church(503) 257-2500
- Providence Portland Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 8.89 miles away4805 Ne Glisan Street Portland Oregon 97213Voluntary non-profit - Private(503) 215-1111
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 9.26 miles away1015 Nw 22nd Avenue, w121 Portland Oregon 97210Voluntary non-profit - Private(503) 413-7711
- Providence St Vincent Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 9.43 miles away9205 Sw Barnes Road Portland Oregon 97225Voluntary non-profit - Private(503) 216-2213
- Lake Road Dialysis3.2 miles away6902 Se Lake Rd, Suite 100 Portland Oregon 97267CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 21 (503) 794-1288
- Willamette Valley Renal Center4.38 miles away1510 Division St Ste 90 Oregon City Oregon 97045Dialysis Stations: 13 (503) 557-1373
- Fmc Clackamas Kidney Center4.66 miles away13560 Se 97th Ave Clackamas Oregon 97015CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 23 (503) 659-8200
- Meridian Park Dialysis Center4.68 miles away19255 Sw 65th Ave Suite 100 Tualatin Oregon 97062Dialysis Stations: 14 (503) 692-8159
- Fmc Hilltop Dialysis5.34 miles away328 Warner Milne Rd Oregon City Oregon 97045Dialysis Stations: 13 (503) 650-2357
- Pnrs Tualatin5.39 miles away7780 Sw Mohawk St Tualatin Oregon 97062CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 25 (971) 224-4000
- Foster Powell Dialysis6.64 miles away6828 Se Foster Rd Portland Oregon 97206Dialysis Stations: 17 (503) 777-5780
- Rose City Dialysis, LLC7.15 miles away10300 Sw Nimbus Ave Ste Pa Portland Oregon 97223Dialysis Stations: 13 (503) 443-4909