Interlude Restorative Suites Plymouth is a small non-profit nursing home located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Sporting an overall grade of A+, this facility is undoubtedly a first-rate facility. In fact, this nursing home has the prestigious distinction of being one of the top 10 nursing homes in Minnesota. One of the major highlights of this facility's exemplary report card is its inspection score. We discuss inspections in the next section.
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Interlude Restorative Suites Plymouth
- Nursing Home
Updated Apr 1, 2023 by Nick Lata
2775 Campus Drive North,
Minneapolis MN 55441
79.2% estimated occupancy 1
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- No Resident Council
- No Family Council
- Non profit - Corporation
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Aquatic Therapy
Top Nursing Home in Minnesota Awards 2019
Top Nursing Home in Minnesota Awards 2020
Top Nursing Home in Minnesota Awards 2021
Registered Staff Hours
To pair with a strong overall grade, we awarded this place a grade of A+ for inspections. Inspection grades are tied to pieces of information found on the a nursing home's recent inspection reports. Nursing homes that score well in this category tend to have very few deficiencies on those reports. Most importantly, these nursing homes generally do not have any severe deficiencies which are associated with endangerment of patients. While this facility had some minor dings on its inspection report, it had zero severe deficiencies. Severe deficiencies are found in categories G through L. This tells you that the inspectors did not deem any of the deficiencies on this facility's report to pose an imminent threat to patient safety or health. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Short-term Care Quality
An additional reason we rated this nursing home so favorably is that it was awarded an A+ short-term care grade. This is flat out as elite as it gets in this area. In the category of short-term care, we endeavor to assess indicators of a nursing home's rehabilitation services. We analyze the nursing home's skilled nursing services, including those performed by registered nurses and various therapists. Fortunately, this nursing home offers both physical therapists and registered nurses. Not all facilities offer both. Finally, we looked at the number of patients that ultimately returned home from this nursing home. We found that 6.8 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home.
Does this page answer your questions about Interlude Restorative Suites Plymouth?
Long-term Care Quality
Turning our third area, this facility was given a strong long-term care grade. In fact, we awarded it a score of A in that area. For long-term care residents, the nursing home's primary objective is to keep patients healthy and safe. This is different than skilled nursing or short-term care where the goal is to rehabilitate patients. After assessing the quantity of care provided by nurses and other staff, we next considered the nursing home's vaccination record. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like this facility provided data regarding vaccinations. Clearly, this place is doing something right in this area as it was able to keep its patients out of the hospital. Indeed, it had less than one hospitalization per 1,000 long-term resident days, which is a remarkably low figure.
The last area we graded was nursing, where this facility received an A. This rounded out a first-rate report card. Only a select few nursing homes received an A- or higher in each of our categories. We analyzed the qualifications of nurses at the facility, in addition to the quantity of hours those nurses spent with residents, in calculating our score in this area. This nursing home provides 0.6 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also looked at several nursing quality measures and this facility excelled in some of these areas. With less than five percent of its residents sustaining pressure ulcers, it performed as well as any facility the country in this category. This is generally a good indicator of quality nursing care. Pressure ulcers can many times be avoided by providing better nursing care, such as by employing a policy of moving residents more frequently.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Interlude Restorative Suites Plymouth Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Interlude Restorative Suites Plymouth, 14.49 Percentage of Patients
This datapoint is a measure of the number of emergency room visits per 1,000 days of short-term patient care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Interlude Restorative Suites Plymouth, 77.42% Percentage of Resident
Measures the percent of short-term stay patients that saw functional improvements, such as enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living. Many in the industry argue that this is a measure of a nursing home's rehabilitation services.
Scores for Minneapolis, MN
- Overall Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Nurse Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of B
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of B-plus
Looking for more options? Minneapolis, Minnesota has 15 other nursing homes
- North Memorial HealthAcute Care Hospitals 6.41 miles away3300 Oakdale North Minneapolis Minnesota 55422Voluntary non-profit - Private(763) 520-5200
- Park Nicollet Methodist HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 7.29 miles away6500 Excelsior Blvd Minneapolis Minnesota 55426Voluntary non-profit - Private(952) 993-5000
- Maple Grove HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 8.55 miles away9875 Hospital Drive Osseo Minnesota 55369Voluntary non-profit - Private(763) 581-1000
- Hennepin County Medical Center 1Acute Care Hospitals 9.63 miles away701 Park Avenue Minneapolis Minnesota 55415Government - Local(612) 873-3629
- Children's Hospitals & Clinics of MnChildrens 10.01 miles away2525 Chicago Avenue South Minneapolis Minnesota 55404Voluntary non-profit - Private(612) 813-6112
- Abbott Northwestern HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 10.15 miles away800 East 28th Street Minneapolis Minnesota 55407Voluntary non-profit - Private(612) 863-4457
- Fairview Southdale HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 10.54 miles away6401 France Avenue South Minneapolis Minnesota 55435Voluntary non-profit - Private(952) 924-5100
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, FairviewAcute Care Hospitals 10.91 miles away2450 Riverside Avenue Minneapolis Minnesota 55454Voluntary non-profit - Private(612) 273-3000
- Fmc - Plymouth Creek0.56 miles away3007 Harbor Ln N Ste 100 Minneapolis Minnesota 55447Dialysis Stations: 17 (763) 559-0980
- Davita - New Hope4.12 miles away5640 International Pkwy Minneapolis Minnesota 55428Dialysis Stations: 12 (763) 537-0300
- Fmc - Maple Grove Dialysis4.24 miles away7365 Kirkwood Ct N, Ste 135 Osseo Minnesota 55369Dialysis Stations: 12 (763) 494-0316
- Fmc Dialysis - Golden Valley4.63 miles away6155 Duluth St Minneapolis Minnesota 55422Dialysis Stations: 18 (763) 544-0298
- Fmc - Robbinsdale Dialysis5.84 miles away4094 Lakeland Ave N Minneapolis Minnesota 55422Dialysis Stations: 24 (763) 533-3759
- Robbinsdale Dialysis of Davita6.28 miles away3461 W Broadway Ave Minneapolis Minnesota 55422Dialysis Stations: 16 (763) 521-4865
- Maple Grove Dialysis of Davita6.37 miles away15655 Grove Cir N Osseo Minnesota 55369Dialysis Stations: 14 (763) 420-2804
- St Louis Park Dialysis of Davita6.4 miles away3505 Louisiana Ave S Minneapolis Minnesota 55426Dialysis Stations: 28 (952) 285-1400