Harmon Hospital - Snf is a very-small facility located in Las Vegas, Nevada. This nursing home received an A- overall, which is very favorable grade. We simply can not say enough good things about this nursing home. As you can see below, this nursing home also performed just fine in our category scores. It would be hard to poke holes in this facility's profile.
Harmon Hospital - Snf
- Nursing Home
Updated Sep 1, 2022 by Nick Reese
In addition to receiving a quality overall score, this nursing home also earned excellent inspections recently. We awarded it one of our best scores in that category, with an A-. We weigh several aspects of a nursing home's inspection report in determining these inspection grades. One key factor is health deficiencies. It should be noted that the severity of deficiencies is arguably more important than the number of deficiencies, as some end up being relatively minor. This facility received 4 deficiencies on its inspection report, but none were considered to be severe. This indicates that the government inspectors did not consider any of these deficiencies to be an immediate threat to patient health or safety. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Long-term Care Quality
To complement its top-shelf performance in other areas, we gave this facility a grade of A- for our long-term care rating. In a long-term care environment, the facility's primary goal is to maintain residents' quality of life and keep them safe. It goes without saying that we were happy with our findings for this area.
Does this page answer your questions about Harmon Hospital - Snf?
This nursing home also received a strong nursing score. In fact, we awarded it an above average grade of B+ in this area. There are a number of criteria within this area. Many of the factors relate to the quantity of nurse staffing. This nursing home provides 0 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, our nursing grades also factor in quality-based assessments, such as avoiding major falls. This facility performed well in this area. Avoiding major falls is typically a good indicator that a place has reliable quality controls in place. Major falls can many times be avoided if more nurses aids and better safety protocols are in place.
Short-term Care Quality
In the last category we rated, this nursing home was given an impressive grade grade of B+ in our short-term care category. With this grade, the nursing home completed an elite profile. Short-term care grades are important for patients needing rehabilitation. Rehabilitation generally utilizes additional highly-skilled nursing. Skilled nursing means a wide range of services, ranging from registered nurses to physical and speech therapists, as well as other forms of therapy. We weren't able to find information about this nursing home's registered nurse or physical therapy staffing. Lastly, we looked at the number of residents that eventually returned home from this facility. We found that 0 percent of this facility's residents were able to return home.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Scores for Las Vegas, NV
- Overall Rating has a grade of B
- Nurse Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of C
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of B-plus
Looking for more options? Las Vegas, Nevada has 28 other nursing homes
- Desert Springs HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 0.54 miles away2075 East Flamingo Road Las Vegas Nevada 89119Proprietary(702) 369-7600
- Sunrise Hospital and Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 2.07 miles away3186 S Maryland Pkwy Las Vegas Nevada 89109Proprietary(702) 731-8000
- University Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 4.36 miles away1800 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas Nevada 89102Government - Local(702) 383-2000
- Valley Hospital Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 4.63 miles away620 Shadow Lane Las Vegas Nevada 89106Proprietary(702) 388-4000
- Spring Mountain SaharaPsychiatric 5.88 miles away5460 West Sahara Las Vegas Nevada 89146Proprietary(702) 873-2400
- North Vista HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 6.11 miles away1409 East Lake Mead Blvd North Las Vegas Nevada 89030Voluntary non-profit - Private(702) 657-5504
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 6.83 miles away5400 South Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas Nevada 89118Proprietary(702) 853-3000
- Southern Nevada Adult Mental Health ServicesPsychiatric 6.87 miles away6161 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas Nevada 89146Government - State(702) 486-6000
- Las Vegas Dialysis (Dva)0.33 miles away2333 Renaissance Dr Las Vegas Nevada 89119CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 14 (702) 740-8580
- Desert Springs Dialysis Center (Dva)0.58 miles away2110 E Flamingo Rd Ste 108 Las Vegas Nevada 89119CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 18 (702) 696-9768
- Davita East Sunrise Dialysis1.61 miles away1750 E Desert Inn Road Ste 100 Las Vegas Nevada 89169Dialysis Stations: 21 (702) 474-7052
- Desert Inn Dialysis (Fmc)2.5 miles away2545 S Bruce St, Ste 100 Las Vegas Nevada 89169CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 40 (702) 735-5477
- South Pecos (Fmc)2.66 miles away6330 S Pecos Ste 110 Las Vegas Nevada 89120CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 35 (702) 433-3079
- South Las Vegas Dialysis (Dva)3.9 miles away2250 S Rancho Dr Ste 115 Las Vegas Nevada 89102CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 22 (702) 795-1771
- Red Moon Dialysis4.18 miles away900 S Main St Las Vegas Nevada 89101Dialysis Stations: 36 (702) 383-9741
- Northeast Las Vegas (Fmc)5.26 miles away321 N. Nellis Blvd Suite 120 Las Vegas Nevada 89110CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (702) 531-3558