Everett Transitional Care Serv is a facility located in Everett, Washington, which has a population of 168,159 people. Sporting an overall score of A-, this nursing home is ranked among the higher-rated nursing homes we assessed. We were so impressed with this nursing home that we ranked it in the top quarter of all facilities in the nation. This place's strong report card was highlighted by its short-term care rating, which you can find in the next section.
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Everett Transitional Care Serv
- Nursing Home
Updated Feb 1, 2019 by Nick Lata
Note: Data for Everett Transitional Care Serv has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
Get pricing and details on Everett senior living options.Get Pricing
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- No Resident Council
- No Family Council
- Non profit - Corporation
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Short-term Care Quality
We also found that this facility excelled in our short-term care rating. We awarded them an impressive grade of A+ in this category. Our short-term care grades are based in part on a nursing home's quantity of highly-skilled highly skilled professionals. This includes a vast range of nursing services, ranging from registered nurses to physical and speech therapists, as well as other forms of therapy. We were pleased to find that this nursing home employs both registered nurses and physical therapists. The same can't be said for all nursing homes. The final item we considered in this area is the number of residents that ultimately were able to return home from the nursing home. We found that 6.8 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home as opposed to remaining at the nursing home on a permanent basis.
Adding to its strong resume, this facility also received an excellent nursing score, with a grade of A. Nursing grades are largely based on a nursing home's nurse staffing. This facility provided 0.6 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also assessed several nursing quality measures and this facility excelled in some of these areas. With less than five percent of its residents sustaining pressure ulcers, it performed as well as any place the nation in this category. This is generally a good indicator of quality nursing care. Pressure ulcers can typically be prevented by offering better nursing care, such as by having a system of turning a patient more frequently.
Does this page answer your questions about Everett Transitional Care Serv?
This facility has received near flawless health inspections in recent years. We awarded them an impressive grade of A in this category. Our inspection scores account for several factors found on a facility's inspection reports. One key criteria we consider is the number and severity of deficiencies. Places with higher grades in this category typically have very few severe deficiencies. This facility received 2 deficiencies on its inspection report, but we were relieved to see that none were considered to be severe deficiencies. This indicates that CMS did not deem any of the deficiencies to pose an immediate risk to resident safety or health. Keep in mind that deficiency-free inspection reports are uncommon in this industry.
Long-term Care Quality
The final category we looked at was long-term care, in which this facility was awarded a grade of C. Although this proved to be its poorest category rating, this is still not a major area of concern. In a long-term care setting, the nursing home's primary objective is to maintain residents' quality of life and keep them safe. One of the criteria we considered on top of nurse's aid hours is vaccines. It does not appear that this facility provided information on its vaccination levels. Lastly, this nursing home was able to limit hospitalizations. In fact, it had less than one hospitalization per one thousand long-term resident days, which is a remarkably low number.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Everett Transitional Care Serv Quality Metrics
Frequency Of ER Visits
In Everett Transitional Care Serv, 0 ER visits per 1,000 resident days
This indicates the number of emergency room visits per 1,000 days of long-term care. There is typically a correlation between reduced emergency room visits and the quality of care.
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Everett Transitional Care Serv, 12.21 Percentage of Patients
This metric measures the number of emergency room visits per thousand days of short-term care. Staying out of the emergency room is one way to gauge patient care during rehabilitation.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Everett Transitional Care Serv, 75.22% Percentage of Resident
Measures the percentage of short-term residents that experienced functional improvements, such as with activities of daily living. Many believe that this is a reasonable measure of a facility's rehabilitation performance.
- Providence Regional Medical Center EverettAcute Care Hospitals 1.76 miles away1321 Colby Avenue Everett Washington 98201Voluntary non-profit - Church(425) 261-2000
- Evergreenhealth MonroeAcute Care Hospitals 12.96 miles away14701 179th Se Monroe Washington 98272Government - Hospital District or Authority(360) 794-7497
- Swedish Edmonds HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 13.23 miles away21601 76th Avenue West Edmonds Washington 98026Voluntary non-profit - Private(425) 640-4000
- Cascade Valley HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 15.62 miles away330 S Stillaguamish Ave Arlington Washington 98223Government - Hospital District or Authority(360) 435-2133
- Evergreenhealth Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 18.26 miles away12040 Ne 128th Street Kirkland Washington 98034Government - Hospital District or Authority(425) 899-1000
- Uw Medicine/Northwest HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 19.17 miles away1550 North 115th Street Seattle Washington 98133Voluntary non-profit - Other(206) 368-1700
- Puget Sound Kidney Center0.08 miles away1005 Pacific Ave Everett Washington 98201Dialysis Stations: 25 (425) 259-5195
- Everett Dialysis Center3.63 miles away8130 Evergreen Way Ste C Everett Washington 98203CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 21 (425) 353-6036
- Pilchuck Dialysis6.4 miles away1250 State Ave Marysville Washington 98270Dialysis Stations: 8 (360) 651-0780
- Davita Lynnwood Dialysis7.56 miles away13619 Mukilteo Speedway Ste D-1 Lynnwood Washington 98037Dialysis Stations: 3 (425) 741-3616
- Puget Sound Kc South12.75 miles away21309 44th Ave W Mountlake Terrace Washington 98043CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 31 (425) 744-1095
- Mill Creek Dialysis Center12.77 miles away18001 Bothell Everett Hwy Ste 112 Bothell Washington 98012Dialysis Stations: 9 (425) 481-5258
- Puget Sound Kidney Center - Monroe13.12 miles away18121 149th St Se Monroe Washington 98272Dialysis Stations: 12 (360) 863-3313
- Puget Sound Kidney Center Smokey Point13.53 miles away18828 Smokey Point Blvd Arlington Washington 98223CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 28 (360) 454-5280