Located in Danville, Indiana, Enmotion Recovery Care is one of a mere two available facilities in this area. This nursing home has the prestigious distinction of being one of the top three facilities in Indiana. We really can not say enough good things about this facility. Scroll down to see this nursing home's category ratings, which also impressed us. You really can't do much better than a straight A report card.
Enmotion Recovery Care
- Nursing Home
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
Updated Jun 1, 2022 by Nick Lata
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- Is CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- Government - County
- Offers Hospice
- Offers Post-Acute Care
- Offers Respite Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Speech Therapy
- IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
Registered Staff Hours
On top of being a first rate nursing home overall, this facility also excelled in our inspections category, where it received a grade of A+. Few places fared as well in this category. Inspection ratings take several factors into consideration, including deficiencies, substantiated complaints and federal fines. You can find more information about each of these factors by reviewing copies of nursing homes' inspection reports. While this nursing home had a few minor dings on its government inspection report, it had zero severe deficiencies. Severe deficiencies are those labeled as categories G, H, I, J, K and L. This means that the government inspectors didn't consider any of the deficiencies on this facility's report to pose an imminent threat to patient safety or health. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Short-term Care Quality
We also wanted to emphasize the fact that this facility excelled in our short-term care category. We gave them a dominant score of A+ in this category. Short-term care grades are often used to judge a nursing home's performance with rehabilitation. To offer highly graded rehabilitation services, nursing homes generally must offer higher levels of highly skilled nursing services. Skilled nursing includes registered nurses, physical therapists, speech therapists and other types of therapists. Fortunately, this nursing home offers both physical therapists and registered nurses. Not all facilities offer both. Lastly, we looked at the percentage of patients who were able to return to the community from this nursing home. We found that 7.2 percent of this facility's patients returned home.
Does this page answer your questions about Enmotion Recovery Care?
Long-term Care Quality
We also wanted to emphasize the fact that this nursing home received a top-shelf grade of A in our long-term care category. For prospective residents in need of a permanent residence as opposed to rehabilitation, long-term care is an important category. Once we looked at the quantity of care provided by nurses and other staff, we next considered the facility's vaccination records. Unfortunately, we were not able to locate information about this nursing home's vaccination rates. Clearly, this nursing home is doing something right in this area as it was able to keep its residents out of the hospital. Indeed, it had only 0 hospitalizations per 1,000 long-term resident days, which is an impressively low figure.
In the final category we scored, this facility was given an impressive grade grade of A in our nursing category. With this score, the facility rounded out a straight A profile. The nursing score is based on many subcategories, many of which are associated with quantities of nurse staffing. This facility provided 1.1 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also assessed several nursing quality measures and this place excelled in some of these areas. With less than five percent of its residents sustaining pressure ulcers, it performed as well as any facility the state in this category. This is generally a good indicator of quality nursing care. Pressure ulcers can many times be prevented by providing better nursing care, such as employing a system of moving a resident even once per day.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Enmotion Recovery Care Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Enmotion Recovery Care, 11.23 Percentage of Patients
This indicates the number of emergency room visits per thousand days of short-term care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Enmotion Recovery Care, 73.53% Percentage of Resident
This metric measures the percent of short-term care patients that saw functional improvements.
- Hendricks Regional HealthAcute Care Hospitals 0 miles away1000 E Main St Danville Indiana 46122Government - Local(317) 745-4451
- St Vincent Neighborhood HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 7.8 miles away9613 East Us Highway 36 Avon Indiana 46123Proprietary(317) 703-1999
- Iu Health West HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 8.48 miles away1111 N Ronald Reagan Pkwy Avon Indiana 46123Proprietary(317) 217-3000
- Franciscan Health MooresvilleAcute Care Hospitals 12.94 miles away1201 Hadley Rd Mooresville Indiana 46158Voluntary non-profit - Church(317) 831-1160
- Eskenazi HealthAcute Care Hospitals 17.42 miles away720 Eskenazi Avenue Indianapolis Indiana 46202Government - Local(317) 880-4818
- Indiana University HealthAcute Care Hospitals 17.93 miles away1701 N Senate Blvd Indianapolis Indiana 46202Voluntary non-profit - Private(317) 962-5900
- St Vincent Hospital & Health ServicesAcute Care Hospitals 19.32 miles away2001 W 86th St Indianapolis Indiana 46260Voluntary non-profit - Church(317) 338-7000
- Fmc - Hendricks County0.3 miles away1594 E Main Street Danville Indiana 46122Dialysis Stations: 21 (317) 718-0347
- Davita - Plainfield7.75 miles away8110 Network Drive Plainfield Indiana 46168CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (317) 838-8089
- Davita - Brownsburg Clinic8.93 miles away124 East Northfield Drive Brownsburg Indiana 46112Dialysis Stations: 10 (317) 858-3561
- Davita - Avon Dialysis9.05 miles away9210 Rockville Road, Ste D Indianapolis Indiana 46234Dialysis Stations: 16 (317) 209-2544
- Fmc - Indianapolis-West12.39 miles away805 Beachway Drive Suite 100 Indianapolis Indiana 46224Dialysis Stations: 18 (317) 484-3550
- Davita - Eagle Highlands12.55 miles away6925 Shore Terrace Indianapolis Indiana 46254Dialysis Stations: 16 (317) 295-0423
- Us Renal Care- Nw Indianapolis Renal Center14.78 miles away6488 Corporate Drive Indianapolis Indiana 46268CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 16 (317) 328-9667
- Davita - Westview Dialysis15.1 miles away3749 Commercial Dr. Indianapolis Indiana 46222CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 17 (317) 299-4693