Center at Northridge is an average-sized nursing home located in Denver, Colorado. This facility is among the top nursing homes we looked at. A score in this range requires excellent marks across the board. This is really as good of a place as you're going to find. If you scroll down, you can see this facility's category grades, which are also strong.
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Center at Northridge
- Nursing Home
Updated Apr 1, 2023 by Nick Lata
Get pricing and details on Denver senior living options.Get Pricing
- Accepts Medicare 1
- No Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- No Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Corporation
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Dialysis Transportation
- Medical Transportation
- Speech Therapy
- Stroke Recovery
- Amputee Recovery
- IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Tracheotomy Care
- Mental Health
- Diabetes Management
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Pain Management
- Oncology Care
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Registered Staff Hours
Short-term Care Quality
On top of faring well in its overall grade, this facility earned an excellent short-term care score. We gave it an A in that area. Our short-term care scores are important for prospective residents needing rehabilitation. Rehabilitation generally utilizes higher levels of highly-skilled nursing. This means a wide scope of services, spanning from registered nurses to physical and respiratory therapists, as well as other forms of therapy. Fortunately, it appear that this facility employs registered nurses. Not every facility employs these skilled professionals. On the other hand, according to the information they provided, it does not look like the facility employs physical therapists. Finally, we considered the number of residents who were able to return home from this nursing home. We found that 6.6 percent of this facility's patients were able to return home.
Long-term Care Quality
To complement its first-rate achievements in other areas, we awarded this facility a score of A for its long-term care grade. For long-term care residents, the nursing home's primary objective is to maintain patients' quality of life and keep them safe. This facility knocked it out of the park in this area.
Does this page answer your questions about Center at Northridge?
Adding to its profile, this facility also earned a grade of B+ for its nursing rating. This is a well above average score in this category. Our nursing score is based on a host of factors. The most important one is the quantity of hours nurses spend with residents. This facility provided 0.5 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also looked at some nursing quality measures in determining our nursing grades. This place performed very well in the area of minimizing its residents' pressure ulcers and major falls. We consider these areas to be good indicators of the quality of nursing care.
In the final category we looked at, this facility also excelled in the area of inspections, where it earned a B+. Our inspection scores are based on many pieces of information located in the a nursing home's recent inspection reports. Places that receive favorable grades in this category typically have very few deficiencies on their reports. Most importantly, these nursing homes should not have any severe deficiencies which are associated with endangerment of patients. It does not appear that we have deficiency data for this facility. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Center at Northridge Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Center at Northridge, 8.51% of Patients
This indicates the number of emergency room visits per 1,000 days of short-term care. There is usually a correlation between keeping patients out of the emergency room and the quality of care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Center at Northridge, 77.3% of Resident
This datapoint measures the percentage of short-term stay residents who saw functional improvements.
Scores for Denver, CO
- Overall Rating has a grade of B
- Nurse Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of B-plus
Looking for more options? Denver, Colorado has 25 other nursing homes
- St Anthony North Health CampusAcute Care Hospitals 2.48 miles away14300 Orchard Pkwy Broomfield Colorado 80023Voluntary non-profit - Private(720) 627-0000
- North Suburban Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 4.07 miles away9191 Grant St Denver Colorado 80229Voluntary non-profit - Private(303) 451-7800
- Uchealth Broomfield HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 4.69 miles away11820 Destination Drive Broomfield Colorado 80021Proprietary(303) 460-6000
- Good Samaritan Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 5.31 miles away200 Exempla Circle Lafayette Colorado 80026Voluntary non-profit - Private(303) 689-4000
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 7.88 miles away100 Health Park Dr Louisville Colorado 80027Voluntary non-profit - Church(303) 673-1280
- Lutheran Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 11.36 miles away8300 W 38th Ave Wheat Ridge Colorado 80033Voluntary non-profit - Private(303) 425-4500
- Saint Joseph HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 12.24 miles away1375 E 19th Ave Denver Colorado 80218Voluntary non-profit - Private(303) 812-2000
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 12.26 miles away1719 E 19th Ave Denver Colorado 80218Government - State(303) 839-6000
- Kidney Center of Northridge (Ara)0.32 miles away1865 W 121st Ave, Ste 300c Denver Colorado 80234Dialysis Stations: 21 (303) 429-9550
- North Metro Denver Dialysis (Dva)0.44 miles away12365 Huron St Ste 500 Denver Colorado 80234Dialysis Stations: 17 (303) 451-9093
- Thornton Dialysis (Dva)4.47 miles away8800 Fox Dr Denver Colorado 80260CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (303) 430-7020
- Kidney Center of Westminster (Ara)5.02 miles away8410 Decatur St Ste 200 Westminster Colorado 80031CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (303) 430-6518
- Thornton Kidney Center LLC (Ara)5.06 miles away8451 Pearl Street Denver Colorado 80229Dialysis Stations: 13 (303) 227-9981
- Kidney Center of Lafayette (Ara)6.71 miles away2655 Crescent Dr Ste C Lafayette Colorado 80026CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (720) 890-4661
- Arvada Dialysis Center (Dva)7.76 miles away9950 W 80th Ave Ste 25 Arvada Colorado 80005Dialysis Stations: 16 (303) 456-9556
- Commerce City Dialysis (Dva)8.78 miles away6320 Holly St Commerce City Colorado 80022CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 18 (303) 853-4300