Mount Holly Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is a senior living facility in Lumberton, New Jersey. The city has 12,495 people. This nursing home turns out to be an A+ rated facility, which is the most impressive score we offer. In fact, this nursing home has the distinction of being one of the 50 best facilities in New Jersey. Lastly, this nursing home's ownership changed in the last year, so we will need to monitor it to confirm it maintains its high level of care.
Mount Holly Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center
- Nursing Home
- Memory Care
Updated Sep 1, 2022 by Nick Reese
62 Richmond Avenue,
Lumberton NJ 08048
46% estimated occupancy 1
Please note our records indicate that Mount Holly Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center has changed ownership recently and while our data on this page is up-to-date there is a chance that the quality of this facility may change under new management.
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- Non profit - Corporation
- Secure Memory Care
- Offers Hospice
- Offers Post-Acute Care
- Offers Respite Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Speech Therapy
- Stroke Recovery
- Amputee Recovery
- IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Palliative Care
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Therapy
- Mental Health
- Diabetes Management
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Bariatric Care
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
Top Nursing Home in New Jersey Awards 2019
Top Nursing Home in New Jersey Awards 2020
Best Nursing Home in New Jersey Awards 2021
Registered Staff Hours
To go along with its strong overall grade, we awarded this nursing home a grade of A+ for our inspections rating. These inspection grades take several factors into consideration, including deficiencies and federal fines. You can learn more about each of these items by reviewing copies of nursing homes' inspection reports. Fortunately, although this nursing home had some minor dings on its inspection report, it had zero severe deficiencies. Severe deficiencies are ones found in categories G through L. This means that the government inspectors did not deem any of the deficiencies on this facility's report to pose an imminent threat to patient health or safety. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Short-term Care Quality
We also would like to point out the fact that this nursing home received an impressive grade of A in our short-term care category. Short-term care grades are based in part on a facility's quantity of highly-skilled skilled healthcare professionals. This includes a wide scope of services, spanning from registered nurses to physical and respiratory therapists, not to mention other forms of therapy. We weren't able to track down information on registered nurse or physical therapy staffing for this nursing home. The last item we assessed in this category is the percentage of patients that eventually returned home from the facility. We found that 6.6 percent of this nursing home's patients returned home as opposed to remaining at the facility on a permanent basis.
Does this page answer your questions about Mount Holly Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center?
This nursing home also received a very impressive nursing grade. In that area, we awarded this facility a grade of A. Our nursing rating is largely based on the nursing home's level of nurse staffing. This facility provided 0 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Lastly, we also assessed some nursing quality-based metrics in determining our nursing grades. This facility performed very well in terms of minimizing its residents' major falls and pressure ulcers. We consider these areas to be good indicators of the quality of nursing care.
Long-term Care Quality
Moving on to the fourth area, this facility also excelled in the long-term care category. In fact, we gave it a grade of A in this area. This completed truly elite report card. Facilities that excel in long-term care typically provide patients with better supervision and stay on top of routine medical care. One of the factors we considered in addition to nursing hours is vaccinations. This facility provided the pneumonia vaccination to 99.655174 percent of its residents. This is a reliable method to avoid unnecessary deaths and hospitalizations for the elderly population. Finally, this facility was able to limit hospitalizations. It had only 0.01 hospitalizations per 1,000 long-term resident days, which is an impressively low number.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Mount Holly Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center Quality Metrics
Minimizes Pressure Ulcers
In Mount Holly Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, 9.28% of Patients had Pressure Ulcers
This is the percentage of residents that have had a pressure ulcer. Pressure ulcers are skin damage caused by remaining in the same position for too long.
Minimizes Serious Falls
In Mount Holly Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, 2.53% of Patients had Serious Falls
This tells you the percentage of patients who sustained a major fall. Falls leading to major injury are considered by many in the nursing home industry to be a measure of the quality of nursing care . Falls leading to injury are often caused by lower levels of patient supervision.
Minimizes Urinary Tract Infections
In Mount Holly Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, 1.65% of Patients had UTIs
This metric is an indication of the percent of long-term residents that suffered from a urinary tract infection. UTI's may be a sign of poor nursing care. However, this metric may be misleading for certain nursing homes due to different reporting standards for urinary tract infections.
Appropriately Uses Anti-Psychotic Medication
In Mount Holly Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, 10.6% of Patients use Anti-Psychotic Medication
This is the percent of residents who were prescribed antipsychotic drugs. Antipsychotic drugs are prescribed to patients for a variety of conditions, such as dementia. Sadly, in some cases, excessive reliance on these medications may indicate that a facility is using these drugs to control patient behavior.
Appropriately Uses Anti-Anxiety Medication
In Mount Holly Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, 17.42% of Patients use Anti-Anxiety Medication
This tells you the percent of patients given antianxiety drugs. Antianxiety drugs are given to patients experiencing anxiety and depression.
Managing Depression Among Residents
In Mount Holly Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, 5.95% of Patients
Measures the percentage of long-term patients who are demonstrating depressive symptoms. Many in the industry argue this is a reasonable measure of quality of life.
Appropriate Vaccine Usage
In Mount Holly Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, 91.97% of Patients
This indicates the percentage of patients that were given the pneumonia and flu vaccines. Higher vaccination rates should be demanded by residents.
Residents Maintain Autonomy
In Mount Holly Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, 10.68% Percentage of Patients
This tells you the percent of patients that needed additional assistance with activities of daily living over time. Higher levels of dependence on staff for assistance with activities of daily living could indicate deterioration of a patient's well-being.
Ability to Keep Residents Mobile
In Mount Holly Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, 12.9% Percentage of Residents
This tells you the percent of patients that remained mobile levels over time. Preserving mobility is often a good sign for residents' health.
In Mount Holly Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, 1.68 Hospitalizations per 1,000 resident days
This tells you the number of hospitalizations per 1,000 days of patient care.
Short-term Care: Rehospitalizations
In Mount Holly Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, 12.9 Percentage of Residents Rehospitalized
This tells you the number of times residents are rehospitalized per thousand days of short-term patient care.
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Mount Holly Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, 8.37 Percentage of Patients
This indicates the number of times residents are sent to the emergency room per 1,000 days of short-term patient care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Mount Holly Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, 80.92% Percentage of Resident
This metric measures the percent of short-term stay patients that saw functional improvements.
- Virtua Willingboro HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 6.05 miles away218a Sunset Road Willingboro New Jersey 08046Voluntary non-profit - Private(609) 835-2900
- Lower Bucks HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 8.83 miles away501 Bath Road Bristol Pennsylvania 19007Proprietary(215) 785-9200
- Weisman Childrens Rehabilitation HospitalChildrens 9.74 miles away92 Brick Road, 3rd Floor Marlton New Jersey 08053Proprietary(856) 489-4520
- Aria HealthAcute Care Hospitals 11.08 miles away10800 Knights Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19114Voluntary non-profit - Private(215) 612-4129
- Virtua West Jersey Hospitals VoorheesAcute Care Hospitals 12.17 miles away100 Bowman Drive Voorhees New Jersey 08043Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 247-3000
- Nazareth HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 13.61 miles away2601 Holme Ave Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19152Voluntary non-profit - Private(215) 335-6000
- Jefferson Stratford HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 15.65 miles away18 East Laurel Road Stratford New Jersey 08084Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 346-7802
- Jeanes HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 15.97 miles away7600 Central Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19111Voluntary non-profit - Private(215) 728-2000
- Davita Main Street Dialysis1.01 miles away668 Main Street Lumberton New Jersey 08048Dialysis Stations: 10 (609) 265-7865
- Davita Lumberton Dialysis1.08 miles away1261 W. Route #38 Hainesport New Jersey 08036CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (609) 914-4420
- Fmc Burlington Dialysis4.95 miles away115 Sunset Road Burlington New Jersey 08016Dialysis Stations: 10 (609) 387-1091
- Dva Willingboro5.61 miles away230 Van Sciver Parkway Willingboro New Jersey 08046CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 18 (609) 871-3431
- Dva Burlington No Dialysis Ctr6.69 miles away1164 Route 130 North Burlington New Jersey 08016Dialysis Stations: 13 (609) 747-9840
- Davita Delran Dialysis7.58 miles away8008 Route 130 North Riverside New Jersey 08075CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 13 (856) 764-0800
- Davita Marlton Dialysis Center7.72 miles away769 Route 70 East Building C Suite 100 Marlton New Jersey 08053Dialysis Stations: 15 (856) 797-7044
- Davita Lourdes Mt Laurel Dialysis8.7 miles away130 Gaither Drive Ste. 172 Mount Laurel New Jersey 08054Dialysis Stations: 20 (856) 222-4195