Victorian Post Acute is on a list of 17 possibilities in San Francisco, California. This facility was awarded an A- overall, which is one of the best ratings we offer. A grade in this range requires superb marks across the board. This grade is even better than the city grade of A- in San Francisco, which is also an impressive grade. This nursing home was also given strong ratings in each of the major categories. More information about these categories can be found below.
Victorian Post Acute
- Nursing Home
Updated Jan 10, 2019 by Nick Lata
Note: Data for Victorian Post Acute has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Corporation
- Offers Post-Acute Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Dialysis Transportation
- Medical Transportation
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
In addition to performing well overall, this nursing home earned an excellent inspection report. As a result, it received one of our best grades in this category with a grade of A. Our inspection grades are based on many pieces of information found on the a nursing home's recent inspection reports. Nursing homes that excel in this category typically have very few deficiencies on those reports. Most importantly, these places should not have any severe deficiencies which are associated with endangerment of patients. This particular nursing home had just a single deficiency on its inspection report and it was not one deemed to pose a threat to patient health or safety. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Long-term Care Quality
Adding to its high-end performance in other areas, we gave this nursing home a score of A- for its long-term care score. Long-term care grades of this caliber generally require both around the clock care from nurses and aids, as well as quality routine medical care. Clearly we were satisfied with our findings here in this category.
Does this page answer your questions about Victorian Post Acute?
Short-term Care Quality
Turning to our next area, this nursing home also earned a grade of B+ for its short-term care rating. This is an above average score in this category. Short-term care grades are typically employed to score a nursing home's performance with rehabilitation To have highly graded rehabilitation services, nursing homes generally must offer higher levels of highly skilled nursing. Skilled nursing includes registered nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists and other types of therapists. Fortunately, it appear that this facility employs registered nurses. Not every nursing home employs these skilled professionals. However, according to the information this nursing home provided, it does not look like the facility employs physical therapists. Finally, we looked at the number of patients that returned home from this facility. We found that 0 percent of this facility's residents were able to return home.
Turning to the next area, this facility was given a very strong nursing grade. While this was not nearly as elite as several of its other grades, this is still one of our better scores we offer. In calculating our nursing ratings, we weigh both staffing levels and the levels of licensure of the nurses. This facility provided 0.3 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also assessed several nursing quality measures and this nursing home excelled in some of these areas. With less than five percent of its residents sustaining pressure ulcers, it performed as well as any place California in this category. This is generally a good indicator of quality nursing care. Pressure ulcers can generally be prevented by offering better nursing care, such as by employing a system of turning residents at least once a day.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Scores for San Francisco, CA
- Overall Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Nurse Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of A-minus
Looking for more options? San Francisco, California has 16 other nursing homes
- California Pacific Medical Center- Van Ness CampusAcute Care Hospitals 0.53 miles away1101 Van Ness Avenue San Francisco California 94109Voluntary non-profit - Private(415) 600-6000
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San FranciscoAcute Care Hospitals 0.75 miles away2425 Geary Blvd San Francisco California 94115Voluntary non-profit - Private(415) 833-2646
- Saint Francis Memorial HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 0.76 miles away900 Hyde St San Francisco California 94109Voluntary non-profit - Private(415) 353-6000
- Chinese HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 1.29 miles away845 Jackson St San Francisco California 94133Voluntary non-profit - Private(415) 982-2400
- St Mary's Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 1.59 miles away450 Stanyan St San Francisco California 94117Voluntary non-profit - Private(415) 668-1000
- Ucsf Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 2.21 miles away505 Parnassus Ave, Box 0296 San Francisco California 94143Voluntary non-profit - Other(415) 353-2733
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hosp & Trauma CtrAcute Care Hospitals 2.61 miles away1001 Potrero Avenue San Francisco California 94110Government - Local(415) 206-8000
- California Pacific Medical Center - Mission BernalAcute Care Hospitals 2.84 miles away3555 Cesar Chavez Street San Francisco California 94110Voluntary non-profit - Church(415) 641-6562
- San Francisco Home Training0.2 miles away1493 Webster Street San Francisco California 94115Dialysis Stations: 7 (415) 346-3382
- San Francisco Dialysis Center0.2 miles away1499 Webster Street San Francisco California 94115CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 30 (415) 928-9003
- Pacific Dialysis0.21 miles away2351 Clay Street 4th Floor San Francisco California 94115CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 30 (415) 440-2852
- Uc Chronic Dialysis/Mt. Zion0.62 miles away1675 Scott Street San Francisco California 94115Dialysis Stations: 14 (415) 885-7421
- Rai Haight1.1 miles away1800 Haight Street San Francisco California 94117Dialysis Stations: 17 (415) 752-9886
- Davita Golden Gate Dialysis1.47 miles away2700 Geary Blvd. Suite A San Francisco California 94118Dialysis Stations: 24 (415) 345-1869
- Sf Chinatown Dialysis Center1.86 miles away636 Clay Street San Francisco California 94111CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 22 (415) 291-8992
- Davies Dialysis2.21 miles away45 Castro Street, South Tower 2nd Floor San Francisco California 94114CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 16 (415) 252-7030