With an address in Parker, Colorado, The Suites Parker is one of just a few facilities in the area. We awarded this facility an overall grade of B-. A grade of this caliber requires some decent scores. This nursing home has some things going for it. One of the highlights of this nursing home's profile is its strong nursing rating, which we will address in the next section.
The Suites Parker
Updated Jan 10, 2019 by Sara Levinsohn
9398 Crown Crest Blvd,
Parker CO 80138
69.61% estimated occupancy 1
Note: Data for The Suites Parker has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
One of the reasons this proved to be a decent nursing home is that it earned a very favorable nursing score. In fact, its nursing grade ended up being its best category. In that category, we awarded this nursing home a B+. When computing our nursing grades, we weigh both nursing hours and the skill levels of the nurses. This nursing home averages 0 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also looked at several nursing quality-based metrics and this place excelled in some of these areas. With less than five percent of its residents sustaining pressure ulcers, it performed as well as any nursing home the nation in this category. This is generally a good indicator of quality nursing care. Pressure ulcers can often be prevented by providing better nursing care, such as by employing a system of moving a patient more frequently.
In addition, this facility also excelled in the area of inspections, where it received a grade of B+. Few nursing homes performed better in this area. Perhaps the most significant factor we look at in determining our inspection ratings is deficiencies. Deficiencies can be found on a nursing home's recent inspection reports. Places with higher grades in this category typically dodged the most severe deficiencies involving health risks or even death. This particular nursing home had just a single deficiency on its inspection report and it was not one deemed to pose a threat to patient health or safety. Even some of the best nursing homes receive an occasional ding on their inspection report.
Does this page answer your questions about The Suites Parker?
Short-term Care Quality
This nursing home also was awarded a favorable score in our short-term care category. We gave this facility an above average grade of B+ in this category. In calculating our short-term care scores, we assess the nursing home's levels of skilled nursing services, which includes registered nurses, physical therapists respiratory therapists and other licensed professionals. This rating is typically a meaningful measure of the nursing home's rehabilitation. Unfortunately, it does not look like this facility submitted data regarding its registered nurse or physical therapy staffing. The final datapoint we considered in this area is the percentage of residents who were able to return home from the facility. We found that 0 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home as opposed to remaining at the facility on a permanent basis.
Long-term Care Quality
The last area we rated is long-term care, was this nursing home's least impressive area. We awarded this nursing home a grade of D in this category. This really was one of just a few weak points of a very solid profile. Long-term care grades of this caliber generally are a bad sign for the quantity and quality of care provided by nurses and aids. After looking at the volume of care provided by aids and other staff, we turned to the nursing home's vaccination data. Unfortunately, we were not able to find this facility's vaccination rates. To our surprise, this place actually fared well at keeping its patients out of the hospital. In fact, it had only 0 hospitalizations per 1,000 long-term resident days. This is its best score in this category.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
- Parker Adventist HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 0.4 miles away9395 Crown Crest Blvd Parker Colorado 80138Voluntary non-profit - Private(303) 269-4000
- Sky Ridge Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 5.73 miles away10101 Ridgegate Parkway Lone Tree Colorado 80124Voluntary non-profit - Other(720) 225-1000
- Medical Center of Aurora, TheAcute Care Hospitals 10.25 miles away1501 S Potomac St Aurora Colorado 80012Proprietary(303) 873-5511
- Castle Rock Adventist HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 11.91 miles away2350 Meadows Blvd Castle Rock Colorado 80109Voluntary non-profit - Private(720) 455-2500
- Centura Health-Littleton Adventist HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 12.01 miles away7700 S Broadway Littleton Colorado 80122Voluntary non-profit - Church(303) 730-8900
- Swedish Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 13.55 miles away501 E Hampden Ave Englewood Colorado 80113Proprietary(303) 788-5000
- Children's Hospital ColoradoChildrens 13.76 miles away13123 E 16th Ave Aurora Colorado 80045Voluntary non-profit - Private(720) 777-1234
- University of Colorado Hospital AuthorityAcute Care Hospitals 13.83 miles away12605 E 16th Ave Aurora Colorado 80045Government - Hospital District or Authority(720) 848-0000
- Parker Dialysis (Dva)1.27 miles away10371 S Park Glenn Way Ste 180 Parker Colorado 80138Dialysis Stations: 12 (303) 840-0541
- Parker Kidney Center (Ara)1.45 miles away18320 E Cottonwood Dr Ste C Parker Colorado 80138Dialysis Stations: 17 (303) 805-2060
- Lonetree Dialysis (Dva)5.4 miles away9777 Pyramid Ct Ste 140 Englewood Colorado 80112Dialysis Stations: 12 (303) 662-0466
- South Denver Dialysis (Fmc)9.12 miles away3410 S Galena St Suite 100 Denver Colorado 80231Dialysis Stations: 13 (303) 671-2419
- Aurora Dialysis (Dva)10.39 miles away1411 S Potomac St Ste 100 Aurora Colorado 80012CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 27 (303) 368-1911
- Red Hawk Dialysis (Dva)10.91 miles away4348 Woodland Blvd Ste 131 Castle Rock Colorado 80104Dialysis Stations: 8 (303) 663-2875
- East Aurora Dialysis (Dva)11.16 miles away482 S Chambers Rd Aurora Colorado 80017CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 28 (303) 696-1137
- Littleton Dialysis (Dva)11.99 miles away209 W County Line Rd Littleton Colorado 80129Dialysis Stations: 17 (303) 730-7540