The Bradley Gardens is located in San Jacinto, California. Featuring an overall rating of B-, this is likely a solid facility. At the end of the day, this facility looks like a good fit for most people. The best part of this facility's profile is is its short-term care score. short-term care grades are discussed in the next section.
The Bradley Gardens
- Nursing Home
Updated Sep 1, 2022 by Nick Lata
980 West Seventh Street,
San Jacinto CA 92582
79.77% estimated occupancy 1
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- Is CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Corporation
- Offers Hospice
- Offers Respite Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
Registered Staff Hours
Short-term Care Quality
This nursing home earned a favorable short-term care rating this year. We gave them a strong grade in that area, with a B+. This is a better grade than the facility's overall score and was a boost to its overall profile. In the category of short-term care, we endeavor to assess measures of a facility's rehabilitation services. We assess a nursing home's skilled nursing services, including the ones performed by registered nurses and physical and occupational therapists. It does not look like this nursing home submitted data regarding its registered nurse or physical therapy staffing. Finally, we looked at the number of residents who were able to return to the community from this nursing home. We found that 0 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home.
Inspections is another category where this nursing home excelled. In fact, we awarded this nursing home an B+ for our inspections rating. Our inspection scores account for a host of factors included in a nursing home's inspection report. One of the most important criteria we consider is the quantity and severity of deficiencies. Places with better grades in this category generally have very few of these severe deficiencies. This nursing home was hit with 3 deficiencies on its inspection report, but none of the deficiencies were considered to be severe deficiencies. This means that the government inspectors did not deem any of the deficiencies to be an immediate threat to resident safety or health. The fact that the deficiencies were relatively minor made us feel better about this inspection report.
Does this page answer your questions about The Bradley Gardens?
This nursing home also received a strong nursing grade. In fact, we awarded it a grade of B+ in that category, which is one of our better scores. Our nursing score is mostly tied to the nursing home's level of nurse staffing. This particular nursing home provided 0 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Lastly, we also assessed some nursing quality-based metrics in determining our nursing grades. This place performed very well in the area of avoiding pressure ulcers and major falls. We consider these areas to be good indicators of the quality of nursing care.
Long-term Care Quality
The next area we graded is long-term care. We gave this facility a grade of D for our long-term care category, rendering this the nursing home's least impressive area. For prospective patients in need of a permanent place to live as opposed to rehabilitation, long-term care grades are a key measure. Once we looked at the amount of care provided by nurses and other staff, we then looked at the facility's vaccination records. We were optimistic to find that this facility vaccinated 97.70992 percent of its patients for pneumonia. To our surprise, this facility was able to keep its patients out of the hospital. It had only 0 hospitalizations per one thousand long-term resident days. Unfortunately, some of its other scores in the category weren't as favorable as these.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
The Bradley Gardens Quality Metrics
Minimizes Pressure Ulcers
In The Bradley Gardens, 7.45% of Patients had Pressure Ulcers
This is the percent of residents who suffered from a pressure ulcer. Pressure ulcers are damage to the skin resulting from remaining in one position for an excessive period of time.
Minimizes Serious Falls
In The Bradley Gardens, 1.7% of Patients had Serious Falls
This is the percentage of patients that suffered from a fall which caused major injury.
Minimizes Urinary Tract Infections
In The Bradley Gardens, 1.24% of Patients had UTIs
This indicates the percentage of residents who have had a urinary tract infection. These infections may be associated with poor hygiene.
Appropriately Uses Anti-Psychotic Medication
In The Bradley Gardens, 10.1% of Patients use Anti-Psychotic Medication
This tells you the percentage of residents who were prescribed antipsychotic medications. Antipsychotic medications are administered to residents for many medical conditions, such as Alzheimer's or other dementias. Tragically, in some cases, high levels of antipsychotic drug use may suggest a facility is using these drugs to subdue residents.
Appropriately Uses Anti-Anxiety Medication
In The Bradley Gardens, 13.85% of Patients use Anti-Anxiety Medication
This is the percent of patients who were prescribed antianxiety medications. Antianxiety drugs are prescribed to patients experiencing anxiety or depression.
Managing Depression Among Residents
In The Bradley Gardens, 4.64% of Patients
This tells you the percent of residents who are showing signs of depression.
Appropriate Vaccine Usage
In The Bradley Gardens, 95.44% of Patients
This tells you the percentage of patients that were administered the flu and pneumonia vaccines. Higher vaccination rates should be standard at this point.
Residents Maintain Autonomy
In The Bradley Gardens, 7.92% Percentage of Patients
This datapoint measures the percentage of long-term patients who needed increased assistance with activities of daily living over time. ADL's include activities such as getting dressed and continence.
Ability to Keep Residents Mobile
In The Bradley Gardens, 12.45% Percentage of Residents
This is a measure of the percentage of long-term care patients who maintained mobility. Many believe that mobility is vital to residents' physical and mental health.
Short-term Care: Rehospitalizations
In The Bradley Gardens, 12.45 Percentage of Residents Rehospitalized
This datapoint measures the number of times residents are rehospitalized per thousand days of short-term care.
- Hemet Valley Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 2.27 miles away1117 East Devonshire Hemet California 92543Physician(951) 652-2811
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital-Moreno ValleyAcute Care Hospitals 14.59 miles away27300 Iris Avenue Moreno Valley California 92555Voluntary non-profit - Other(951) 251-6000
- Riverside University Health System-Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 15.57 miles away26520 Cactus Avenue Moreno Valley California 92555Government - Local(951) 486-4000
- Loma Linda University Medical Center-MurrietaAcute Care Hospitals 15.75 miles away28062 Baxter Road Murrieta California 92563Voluntary non-profit - Private(951) 290-4000
- Southwest Healthcare SystemAcute Care Hospitals 19.21 miles away25500 Medical Center Drive Murrieta California 92562Proprietary(951) 696-6000
- Davita-Diamond Valley Dialysis Center1.57 miles away1181 N. State St. San Jacinto California 92583CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 36 (951) 487-6528
- Davita-Hemet2.68 miles away3050 W. Florida Avenue Hemet California 92545CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 39 (951) 925-9723
- Fmc-Rai-East Sixth Street-Beaumont10.4 miles away1536 E. 6th Street Beaumont California 92223CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (951) 769-5072
- Davita-Banning Dialysis10.65 miles away6090 W. Ramsey Street Banning California 92220CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 18 (951) 845-4494
- Davita-Sun City Menifee Dialysis12.19 miles away1702 Illinois Avenue Perris California 92571CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (951) 928-1369
- Davita-Menifee Home Dialysis12.94 miles away29878 Haun Road, Suite 100 Sun City California 92586Dialysis Stations: 10 (951) 679-2396
- Fmc-Moreno Valley14.35 miles away27420 Iris Avenue Moreno Valley California 92555Dialysis Stations: 25 (951) 242-9196
- Davita-Valley View Dialysis15.49 miles away26900 Cactus Avenue Moreno Valley California 92555CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 34 (951) 247-2844