The Bartlett Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living is in El Paso, Texas. This city is one of the most populated cities in the country with has a total of 746,640 people. Featuring an overall grade of A-, this nursing home proved to be head and heals above most of the nursing homes in El Paso. We couldn't find many bad things to say about this place. Its ratings are impeccable. This nursing home's strong report card was highlighted by its inspection grade, which is addressed in the next section.
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
The Bartlett Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living
- Nursing Home
- Assisted Living
Updated Mar 1, 2020 by Nick Reese
221 Bartlett Drive,
El Paso TX 79912
94.13% estimated occupancy 1
Note: Data for The Bartlett Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Partnership
- Offers Hospice
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Medical Transportation
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
One of the many reasons this turned out to be a quality nursing home is that it received an A+ inspection grade. This is simply as good as it gets in this critical category. Inspection grades take several factors into consideration, including deficiencies and federal fines. You can find more information about each of these items by reviewing copies of nursing homes' inspection reports. Unfortunately, we were not able to track down deficiency counts for this nursing home. We wish we had more data for this facility. Without having deficiency data, it was a challenge to fully assess this nursing home in this category.
Adding to its profile, this facility also earned a grade of B+ for its nursing rating. This is a well above average score in this category. Nursing ratings are mostly associated with a facility's nurse staffing. This particular nursing home provided 0 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Lastly, we also looked at some nursing quality-based metrics in determining our nursing grades. This nursing home performed very well in terms of avoiding major falls and pressure ulcers. We consider these areas to be good indicators of the quality of nursing care.
Does this page answer your questions about The Bartlett Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living?
Short-term Care Quality
In addition, this facility also was given favorable short-term care grades in our assessment. Indeed, we gave it one of our better scores in that area, with a grade of B+. With our short-term care rating, we seek to craft a sound barometer for rehabilitation. In this process, we assess the facility's scope of skilled nursing services, including both registered nurses and physical therapy, as well as occupational therapy. We were not able to track down information about this nursing home's registered nurse or physical therapy staffing. The last item we looked at in this area is the number of residents who ultimately returned home from the nursing home. We found that 0 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home as opposed to remaining at the nursing home on a permanent basis.
Long-term Care Quality
The final category we rated was long-term care. We awarded this nursing home one of our higher scores in that area, with a B. While this was not as dominant as some of its other grades, it is still an excellent score. Nursing homes that receive this kind of grade in this category typically provide consistent 24/7 care to ensure patients are well cared for. After looking at the quantity of care provided by nurses aids and other staff, we then looked at the nursing home's vaccination data. Unfortunately, we weren't able to track down information on vaccination rates. Clearly, this place is doing something right in this area as it was able to keep its patients out of the hospital. It had only 0 hospitalizations per one thousand long-term resident days, which is a remarkably low number.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Scores for El Paso, TX
- Overall Rating has a grade of D
- Nurse Rating has a grade of F
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of D
- Inspection Rating has a grade of B-plus
Looking for more options? El Paso, Texas has 5 other nursing homes
- The Hospitals of Providence Memorial CampusAcute Care Hospitals 6.36 miles away2001 N Oregon St El Paso Texas 79902Proprietary(915) 577-6011
- Las Palmas Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 6.42 miles away1801 North Oregon Street El Paso Texas 79902Proprietary(915) 521-1200
- William Beaumont Amg (Ft Bliss)Acute Care - Department of Defense 6.43 miles away5005 N. Piedras St. El Paso Texas 79920Department of Defense(915) 742-2121
- Sierra Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 6.81 miles away1625 Medical Center Dr El Paso Texas 79902Proprietary(915) 747-4000
- University Medical Center of El PasoAcute Care Hospitals 9.21 miles away4815 Alameda Ave El Paso Texas 79905Government - Hospital District or Authority(915) 521-7602
- El Paso Psychiatric CenterPsychiatric 9.21 miles away4615 Alameda Avenue El Paso Texas 79905Government - State(915) 532-2202
- El Paso Children's HospitalChildrens 9.32 miles away4845 Alameda Avenue El Paso Texas 79905Voluntary non-profit - Private(915) 521-7148
- Foundation Surgical Hospital of El PasoAcute Care Hospitals 17.42 miles away1416 George Dieter El Paso Texas 79936Proprietary(915) 598-4240
- Upper Valley Dialysis0.82 miles away7933 N Mesa Suite H El Paso Texas 79932CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 26 (915) 832-0555
- Fkc - El Paso West2.84 miles away1430 Northwestern Drive El Paso Texas 79912Dialysis Stations: 13 (915) 584-5400
- Us Renal Care West El Paso Dialysis3.88 miles away3100 N Stanton El Paso Texas 79902Dialysis Stations: 16 (915) 532-7007
- Mission Hills Dialysis3.9 miles away2700 North Stanton El Paso Texas 79902CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (915) 351-0722
- Davita Canutillo Dialysis5.15 miles away7251 S Desert Blvd Canutillo Texas 79835Dialysis Stations: 25 (915) 877-4900
- El Paso Health, LLC6.06 miles away2400 N Oregon St Ste C El Paso Texas 79902Dialysis Stations: 17 (915) 533-8575
- Central City Dialysis6.54 miles away1310 Murchison Drive Suite 200 El Paso Texas 79902CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 28 (915) 533-0011
- Fresenius Medical Care Cliffview6.54 miles away1225 E Cliff Drive Suite 1-A El Paso Texas 79902Dialysis Stations: 20 (915) 532-6411