The Bartlett Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living is in El Paso, Texas. This city is one of the most populated cities in the country with has a total of 746,640 people. We gave this nursing home an impressive overall score of A-. This is radically better than the average nursing home in El Paso. El Paso has a double digit count of nursing homes, however, we doubt you will need to check out too many others. This one looks like a first-rate option. This facility's strong profile was highlighted by its inspection rating, which is addressed in the next section.
The Bartlett Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living
- Nursing Home
- Assisted Living
Updated Mar 1, 2020 by Nick Reese
Note: Data for The Bartlett Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Partnership
- Offers Hospice
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Medical Transportation
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
In addition to being a great overall grade, this facility also received A+ health inspections in recent years. Its inspections were virtually flawless. These inspection grades take several factors into consideration, including deficiencies, substantiated complaints and federal fines. You can learn more about each of these issues by obtaining copies of nursing homes' inspection reports. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that we have deficiency counts for this nursing home. We wish we had more data for this facility. Without having all of the information regarding deficiencies, it is difficult to fully assess the place in this area.
Adding to its profile, this facility also earned a grade of B+ for its nursing rating. This is a well above average score in this category. Our nursing score is primarily tied to a nursing home's level of nurse staffing. This nursing home provides 0 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also looked at several nursing quality measures and this facility excelled in some of these areas. With less than five percent of its residents sustaining pressure ulcers, it performed as well as any nursing home the state in this category. This is generally a good indicator of quality nursing care. Pressure ulcers can generally be prevented by offering better nursing care, such as having a policy of moving a resident more frequently.
Does this page answer your questions about The Bartlett Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living?
Short-term Care Quality
Additionally, this facility also was awarded favorable short-term care scores in our assessment. Indeed, we awarded it one of our stronger grades in that area, with a score of B+. In the area of short-term care, we endeavor to qualify measures of a nursing home's rehabilitation. We look at the facility's skilled nursing services, such as the ones performed by registered nurses and various therapists. Unfortunately, we were not able to find information on registered nurse or physical therapy staffing for this nursing home. The last metric we assessed in this category is the number of patients who ultimately returned home from the facility. We found that 0 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home as opposed to remaining at the nursing home on a permanent basis.
Long-term Care Quality
The next category we scored was long-term care. This facility was awarded a favorable nursing rating this year, with a grade of B. Although this is not as good as several of its other grades, this is nevertheless one of our better grades for this category. If you are looking for services other than short-term rehabilitation, you should take a close look at each facility's long-term care scores. After looking at the volume of care provided by aids and other staff, we then analyzed the facility's vaccination record. We were not able to track down this place's vaccination data. Clearly, this place is doing something right in this area as it also excelled at keeping its patients out of the hospital. It had only 0 hospitalizations per one thousand long-term resident days, which is a remarkably low figure.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Scores for El Paso, TX
- Overall Rating has a grade of C
- Nurse Rating has a grade of D
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of C
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of C
- Inspection Rating has a grade of A-minus
Looking for more options? El Paso, Texas has 19 other nursing homes
- The Hospitals of Providence Memorial CampusAcute Care Hospitals 6.36 miles away2001 N Oregon St El Paso Texas 79902Proprietary(915) 577-6011
- Las Palmas Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 6.42 miles away1801 North Oregon Street El Paso Texas 79902Proprietary(915) 521-1200
- William Beaumont Amg (Ft Bliss)Acute Care - Department of Defense 6.43 miles away5005 N. Piedras St. El Paso Texas 79920Department of Defense(915) 742-2121
- Sierra Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 6.81 miles away1625 Medical Center Dr El Paso Texas 79902Proprietary(915) 747-4000
- University Medical Center of El PasoAcute Care Hospitals 9.21 miles away4815 Alameda Ave El Paso Texas 79905Government - Hospital District or Authority(915) 521-7602
- El Paso Psychiatric CenterPsychiatric 9.21 miles away4615 Alameda Avenue El Paso Texas 79905Government - State(915) 532-2202
- El Paso Children's HospitalChildrens 9.32 miles away4845 Alameda Avenue El Paso Texas 79905Voluntary non-profit - Private(915) 521-7148
- Foundation Surgical Hospital of El PasoAcute Care Hospitals 17.42 miles away1416 George Dieter El Paso Texas 79936Proprietary(915) 598-4240
- Upper Valley Dialysis0.82 miles away7933 N Mesa Suite H El Paso Texas 79932CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 26 (915) 832-0555
- Fkc - El Paso West2.84 miles away1430 Northwestern Drive El Paso Texas 79912Dialysis Stations: 13 (915) 584-5400
- Us Renal Care West El Paso Dialysis3.88 miles away3100 N Stanton El Paso Texas 79902Dialysis Stations: 16 (915) 532-7007
- Mission Hills Dialysis3.9 miles away2700 North Stanton El Paso Texas 79902CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (915) 351-0722
- Davita Canutillo Dialysis5.15 miles away7251 S Desert Blvd Canutillo Texas 79835Dialysis Stations: 25 (915) 877-4900
- El Paso Health, LLC6.06 miles away2400 N Oregon St Ste C El Paso Texas 79902Dialysis Stations: 17 (915) 533-8575
- Central City Dialysis6.54 miles away1310 Murchison Drive Suite 200 El Paso Texas 79902CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 28 (915) 533-0011
- Fresenius Medical Care Cliffview6.54 miles away1225 E Cliff Drive Suite 1-A El Paso Texas 79902Dialysis Stations: 20 (915) 532-6411