Located in Suwanee, Georgia, Salude - the Art of Recovery is the sole facility located in the area. This proved to be an A rated facility. It was given one of the most impressive ratings we offer. A score in this range requires superb scores across the board. Based on our assessment, this place is a no brainer for most people. Scroll down to see this facility's category scores, which are also impressive. It's hard to poke holes in this facility's profile.
Salude - the Art of Recovery
Updated May 1, 2022 by Nick Lata
601 North Holt Parkway,
Suwanee GA 30024
92.65% estimated occupancy 1
Registered Staff Hours
In addition to faring well overall, this facility earned nearly flawless government inspections. Consequently, it earned one of our highest grades in that area with an A+. Inspection scores take several factors into consideration, including deficiencies, substantiated complaints and federal fines. You can learn more about each of these issues by reviewing copies of nursing homes' inspection reports. Although this facility had some deficiencies on its government inspection report, none of them were serious based on CMS' scale. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Short-term Care Quality
Among its many dominant grades, this nursing home was given a strong short-term care score. In fact, we gave it a score of A in that category. With our short-term care score, we try to create a valuable gauge for rehabilitation services. In doing so, we assess a facility's offerings of highly-skilled nursing services, including both registered nurses and physical therapy, as well as speech therapy. This nursing home offered more physical therapist and registered nurse hours per patient than most facilities. This is what we like to find when assessing a nursing home in this category. The final statistic we looked at in this area is the number of residents who were able to leave the nursing home and return to the community. We found that it fared as well as just about any nursing home in Georgia in this area with 78.7 percent of its residents returning home.
Does this page answer your questions about Salude - the Art of Recovery?
Long-term Care Quality
Turning our third area, this nursing home was awarded a strong long-term care score. In fact, we awarded it a grade of A in this area. Nursing homes that receive this kind of grade in long-term care tend to provide consistent 24/7 care to ensure residents are well cared for. One of the datapoints we considered on top of nurse's aid hours is vaccines. Unfortunately, it does not look like this nursing home submitted information on its vaccination levels. Clearly, this place is doing something right in this area as it was able to keep its residents out of the hospital. In fact, it had only 0 hospitalizations per 1,000 long-term resident days, which is an impressively low number.
Turning to our fourth category, this facility also performed admirably in our nursing category. In fact, we awarded it a grade of B+ for this area. This completed a very impressive report card. Nursing ratings are based largely on levels of nurse staffing. This nursing home provides an incredible 5.2 hours of nursing care per resident daily. This is far more care than what is provided by most nursing homes. Finally, this place also excelled in the quality-based metrics we looked at. It performed as well as any nursing home the nation when it comes to minimizing its residents' major falls and pressure ulcers.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Salude - the Art of Recovery Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Salude - the Art of Recovery, 11.64 Percentage of Patients
This tells you the number of emergency room visits per thousand days of short-term care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Salude - the Art of Recovery, 69.86% Percentage of Resident
This indicates the percentage of short-term stay residents who experienced functional improvements, such as enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living. High levels of independence with activities of daily living usually correlates with higher quality rehabilitation.
- Northside Hospital GwinnettAcute Care Hospitals 5.11 miles away1000 Medical Center Boulevard Lawrenceville Georgia 30045Government - Hospital District or Authority(678) 312-1000
- Emory Johns Creek HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 7.12 miles away6325 Hospital Parkway Duluth Georgia 30097Proprietary(678) 474-7000
- Eastside Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 10.81 miles away1700 Medical Way Snellville Georgia 30078Proprietary(770) 736-2498
- Northside Hospital ForsythAcute Care Hospitals 11.11 miles away1200 Northside Forsyth Drive Cumming Georgia 30041Voluntary non-profit - Private(770) 844-3200
- Wellstar North Fulton HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 15.27 miles away3000 Hospital Boulevard Roswell Georgia 30076Proprietary(770) 751-2500
- Peachford Behavioral Health System of AtlantaPsychiatric 15.7 miles away2151 Peachford Road Atlanta Georgia 30338Proprietary(770) 455-3200
- Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta, IncAcute Care Hospitals 19.02 miles away5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta Georgia 30342Voluntary non-profit - Private(678) 843-5720
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish RiteChildrens 19.17 miles away1001 Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta Georgia 30342Voluntary non-profit - Other(404) 785-5252
- North Gwinnett Dialysis0.71 miles away185 Old Peachtree Road Nw Suwanee Georgia 30024Dialysis Stations: 20 (678) 714-4941
- Rcg Lawrenceville5.24 miles away350 Philip Blvd Nw Lawrenceville Georgia 30045Dialysis Stations: 17 (770) 237-0013
- Nephron Corporation5.29 miles away4585 Nelson Brogdon Blvd Buford Georgia 30518Dialysis Stations: 12 (770) 962-1231
- Buford Dialysis5.31 miles away1550 Buford Hwy Ste 1e Buford Georgia 30518Dialysis Stations: 21 (770) 831-2379
- Nephron Corporation5.38 miles away605 Old Norcross Road Lawrenceville Georgia 30045Dialysis Stations: 21 (770) 513-0927
- Medlock Bridge Dialysis5.38 miles away10680 Medlock Bridge Rd Ste 103 Duluth Georgia 30097Dialysis Stations: 16 (770) 622-2167
- Davita Duluth Dialysis5.82 miles away3170 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Ste 100 Duluth Georgia 30097Dialysis Stations: 13 (770) 232-5219
- Fms Lawrenceville5.95 miles away1115 Herrington Road Lawrenceville Georgia 30044CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 17 (770) 962-3546