Riverview Tcu is a very-small hospital-based facility located in Noblesville, Indiana. This turns out to be an A+ rated facility. Being awarded an A+ in our grading system requires superb marks across the board. Indeed, we were so impressed with this facility that we ranked it as the best nursing home in Noblesville. Headlining this facility's stellar profile is its inspection reports, which you can find in the next section.
Updated Jan 10, 2019 by Sara Levinsohn
395 Westfield Rd Tcu,
Noblesville IN 46060
52% estimated occupancy 1
Note: Data for Riverview Tcu has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
One of the reasons this place turned out to be a quality nursing home is it received an A+ in our inspections category. This is just about as good as it gets in this critical category. Our inspection grades are based on datapoints located in the a nursing home's recent inspection reports. Facilities that score well in this area typically have very few deficiencies on their reports. Most importantly, these places generally do not have any severe deficiencies which are associated with risks to patient safety. We were not able to track down information on deficiency's for this nursing home. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
We also wanted to emphasize the fact that this facility excelled in our nursing rating. We awarded them an impressive grade of A+ in this category. Our nursing rating is largely associated with the nursing home's nurse staffing. This place provides an incredible 7.9 hours of nursing care per patient on a daily basis. Out of that total, many of those hours were provided by registered nurses, which is one of the most highly trained levels of nurses. On top of offering impressive levels of care, this facility also excelled in the quality-based metrics we assessed. It performed as well as any nursing home in the state when it comes to avoiding major falls and pressure ulcers.
Does this page answer your questions about Riverview Tcu?
Short-term Care Quality
The third category we assessed was short-term care. This nursing home was superb in our short-term care rating also. We gave them a dominant score of A+ in this area. Our short-term care grade is generally used to assess a nursing home's rehabilitation services In order to have quality rehabilitation services, nursing homes generally must have better levels of skilled nursing services. Skilled nursing includes registered nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists and other licensed professionals. One of this place's strengths is registered nurse hours. We found that it offers more care from registered nurses to its patients than most nursing homes. The final datapoint we assessed in this area is the number of patients who were able to leave the facility and return to the community. We found that it performed as well as just about any facility in Indiana in this area with 70.7 percent of its residents returning home. At most nursing homes, less than half of their short-term residents ever return home.
Long-term Care Quality
In the last category, this facility also was awarded an excellent long-term care grade, with an A. This finished off a straight A profile. If you are looking for anything other than short-term rehabilitation, you should take a close look at long-term care ratings. After considering the volume of care provided by nurses aids and other staff, we turned to the facility's vaccination statistics. Unfortunately, it does not look like this facility provided information on its vaccination levels. Clearly, this place is doing something right in this area as it was able to keep its residents out of the hospital. Indeed, it had only 0 hospitalizations per one thousand long-term resident days, which is a remarkably low number.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Riverview Tcu Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Riverview Tcu, 11.18 Percentage of Patients
This metric tracks the number of emergency room visits per thousand days of short-term patient care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Riverview Tcu, 73.66% Percentage of Resident
This tells you the percent of short-term stay residents that experienced functional improvements, such as enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living.
- Riverview HealthAcute Care Hospitals 0.13 miles away395 Westfield Rd Noblesville Indiana 46060Government - Local(317) 773-0760
- St Vincent Fishers Hospital IncAcute Care Hospitals 6.72 miles away13861 Olio Road Fishers Indiana 46037Voluntary non-profit - Private(317) 415-9000
- St Vincent Carmel Hospital IncAcute Care Hospitals 7.87 miles away13500 N Meridian St Carmel Indiana 46032Voluntary non-profit - Church(317) 582-7000
- Indiana University Health North HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 9.51 miles away11700 N Meridian St Carmel Indiana 46032Voluntary non-profit - Private(317) 688-2000
- Community Hospital NorthAcute Care Hospitals 10.12 miles away7150 Clearvista Dr Indianapolis Indiana 46256Voluntary non-profit - Private(317) 621-5335
- St Vincent Heart Center of Indiana LLCAcute Care Hospitals 10.35 miles away10580 N Meridian St Indianapolis Indiana 46290Proprietary(317) 583-5000
- St Vincent Hospital & Health ServicesAcute Care Hospitals 13.04 miles away2001 W 86th St Indianapolis Indiana 46260Voluntary non-profit - Church(317) 338-7000
- Indiana University Health Tipton Hospital IncCritical Access Hospitals 15.74 miles away1000 S Main St Tipton Indiana 46072Voluntary non-profit - Other(765) 675-8500
- Fmc - Noblesville Dialysis0.19 miles away165 Sheridan Road Noblesville Indiana 46060Dialysis Stations: 12 (317) 770-8900
- Fmc - Fishers Dialysis7.21 miles away13648 Olivia Way Fishers Indiana 46037Dialysis Stations: 12 (317) 773-6638
- Davita - Carmel Dialysis7.91 miles away180 East Carmel Drive Carmel Indiana 46032Dialysis Stations: 12 (317) 575-8916
- Davita - Carmel Health and Living8.12 miles away118 Medical Drive, Suite 114 Carmel Indiana 46032Dialysis Stations: 6 (317) 844-9045
- Dialyze Direct in, LLC8.54 miles away13295 Illinois St. Carmel Indiana 46032Dialysis Stations: 1 (463) 219-0231
- Fmc - Carmel8.91 miles away12400 North Meridian St., Ste 200 Carmel Indiana 46032Dialysis Stations: 12 (317) 575-8312
- Fmc - Shadeland Station11.18 miles away7155 Shadeland Station Ste 130 Indianapolis Indiana 46256CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (317) 578-8401
- Davita Home Dialysis of Indianapolis11.4 miles away8803 N. Meridian Street Indianapolis Indiana 46260Dialysis Stations: 5 (317) 574-1798