Powerback Rehabilitation, Route 73 is a large facility in Voorhees, New Jersey. This nursing home received an A- overall, which is one of the top scores that we offer. A score in this range requires top-notch marks across the board. You simply can not do any better than this facility. The best aspect of this facility's strong report card was its short-term care score. short-term care grades are discussed in the next paragraph
Powerback Rehabilitation, Route 73
- Nursing Home
Updated Sep 1, 2022 by Nick Lata
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- No Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Corporation
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
Registered Staff Hours
Short-term Care Quality
In addition to receiving a great overall grade, this nursing home received an A+ in the area of short-term care. In determining our short-term care scores, we size up a facility's levels of highly skilled nursing, which includes registered nurses, physical therapists occupational therapists and other highly skilled individuals. This rating is frequently a fair assessment of the nursing home's ability to rehabilitate patients. Fortunately, it appear that this facility employs registered nurses. Not every nursing home employs these skilled professionals. On the other hand, according to the information this nursing home provided, it does not look like the facility employs physical therapists. Lastly, we looked at the percentage of patients who eventually returned home from this facility. We found that 6.8 percent of this nursing home's patients returned home.
One of the other reasons we graded this facility so highly is that it received a very impressive nursing grade. In that area, we gave this facility a grade of A. Nursing ratings are tied to levels of nurse staffing. This nursing home provides 0.5 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, our nursing grades also factor in quality-based assessments, such as avoiding major falls. This facility performed well in this area. Avoiding major falls is typically a good indicator that a facility has reliable quality controls in place. Major falls can typically be avoided if more nurses aids and better safety protocols are in place.
Does this page answer your questions about Powerback Rehabilitation, Route 73?
This facility has earned near flawless inspections in recent years. We gave them an impressive grade of A- in this category. Perhaps the most significant factor we look at in determining our inspection scores is deficiencies. These deficiencies are found on a nursing home's inspection reports. Facilities with better grades in this category most likely avoided the more severe deficiencies involving health risks or even death. This particular nursing home had just a single deficiency on its inspection report and it was not one deemed to pose a threat to patient health or safety. Even some of the best nursing homes receive an occasional ding on their inspection report.
Long-term Care Quality
The final category we analyzed was long-term care. This nursing home was given an impressive long-term care score this year, with a C. Even though this wasn't as impressive as some of its other grades, this is nevertheless a respectable score for this category. In our long-term care assessment, we analyze the sheer volume of care provided by a nursing home, along with a series of quality statistics. In addition to assessing the amount of care provided by nurses aids and other staff, we also looked at the number of residents vaccinated for pneumonia. We weren't able to track down this place's vaccination data. Finally, this place was able to limit hospitalizations. In fact, it had less than one hospitalization per one thousand long-term resident days, which is a remarkably low figure.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Powerback Rehabilitation, Route 73 Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Powerback Rehabilitation, Route 73, 8.37 Percentage of Patients
This datapoint measures the number of times residents are sent to the emergency room per thousand days of short-term care. Avoiding medical emergencies is one way to measure patient care during rehabilitation.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Powerback Rehabilitation, Route 73, 80.92% Percentage of Resident
This indicates the percentage of short-term stay patients that saw functional improvements, such as enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living.
Scores for Voorhees, NJ
- Overall Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Nurse Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of B
- Inspection Rating has a grade of A
Looking for more options? Voorhees, New Jersey has 6 other nursing homes
- Virtua West Jersey Hospitals VoorheesAcute Care Hospitals 0.75 miles away100 Bowman Drive Voorhees New Jersey 08043Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 247-3000
- Weisman Childrens Rehabilitation HospitalChildrens 3.45 miles away92 Brick Road, 3rd Floor Marlton New Jersey 08053Proprietary(856) 489-4520
- Jefferson Stratford HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 4.31 miles away18 East Laurel Road Stratford New Jersey 08084Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 346-7802
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 10.98 miles away1600 Haddon Avenue Camden New Jersey 08103Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 580-6330
- Inspira Medical Center WoodburyAcute Care Hospitals 11.69 miles away509 N Broad St West Deptford New Jersey 08096Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 845-0100
- Cooper University HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 12.38 miles away1 Cooper Plaza Camden New Jersey 08103Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 342-2000
- Pennsylvania HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 14.29 miles away800 Spruce Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107Voluntary non-profit - Private(215) 829-3000
- Thomas Jefferson University HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 14.56 miles away111 South 11th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107Voluntary non-profit - Private(215) 955-6000
- Fkc Liberty Berlin Dc2.61 miles away30 Tansboro Road Berlin New Jersey 08009CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 15 (856) 809-0036
- Usrc Voorhees LLC2.8 miles away1000 Haddonfield Berlin Road Suite 100 Voorhees New Jersey 08043Dialysis Stations: 10 (856) 545-9010
- Fkc Voorhees3.27 miles away201 Laurel Oak Rd Suite A Voorhees New Jersey 08043Dialysis Stations: 24 (856) 566-5460
- Kennedy Dialysis Center Voorhees3.37 miles away201 Laurel Oak Road Suite A Voorhees New Jersey 08043CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (856) 566-5460
- Fkc Marlton3.41 miles away957 Route 73 South Marlton New Jersey 08053Dialysis Stations: 19 (856) 988-1060
- Usrc Marlton4.18 miles away9 Eves Drive Suite 170 Marlton New Jersey 08053Dialysis Stations: 10 (856) 355-8996
- Davita Marlton Dialysis Center5.07 miles away769 Route 70 East Building C Suite 100 Marlton New Jersey 08053Dialysis Stations: 15 (856) 797-7044
- Fmc Silver Dialysis6.08 miles awayDialysis Unit 1417 Brace Rd Suite B Cherry Hill New Jersey 08034Dialysis Stations: 35 (856) 216-8463