Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown is a senior living facility located in Moorestown, New Jersey. This city has a total of 21,090 people. This nursing home turns out to be an A+ rated facility, which is the top score that we offer. This facility turned out to be one of the better nursing homes in the city, which has a strong selection of nursing homes. Finally, this appears to be a very consistent nursing home with consistently strong grades in each of the major categories we assessed. More information about these categories is available below.
Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown
- Nursing Home
Updated Sep 1, 2022 by Nick Lata
Please note our records indicate that Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown has changed ownership recently and while our data on this page is up-to-date there is a chance that the quality of this facility may change under new management.
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- No Resident Council
- No Family Council
- Non profit - Other
- Offers Respite Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Medical Transportation
- Speech Therapy
- Amputee Recovery
- IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Palliative Care
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
Top Nursing Home in New Jersey Awards 2020
Best Nursing Home in Moorestown, New Jersey Awards 2020
Top Nursing Home in New Jersey Awards 2021
Registered Staff Hours
To go along with a strong overall score, we awarded this facility an A+ for our inspection category. Perhaps the most important factor we consider in calculating our inspection scores is deficiencies. Deficiencies are found on a facility's inspection reports. Places with higher scores in this area typically avoided the more severe deficiencies involving patient abuse or death. While this facility had some minor dings on its inspection report, it had no severe deficiencies. Severe deficiencies are ones found in categories G through L. This means the government inspectors did not deem any of the deficiencies on this facility's report to pose an imminent threat to patient health or safety. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Short-term Care Quality
This nursing home also was given an A+ for its short-term care score. In the area of short-term care, we try to evaluate measures of a facility's rehabilitation services. We look at a facility's skilled nursing services, including those performed by registered nurses and physical therapists. Fortunately, it appear that this nursing home employs registered nurses. Not every facility employs these types of nurses. However, according to the information this nursing home provided, it does not look like the facility employs physical therapists. The last metric we looked at in this category is the number of residents who returned home from the facility. We found that 6.7 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home as opposed to remaining at the facility on a permanent basis.
Does this page answer your questions about Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown?
Long-term Care Quality
Compounding its high-end profile, this facility also was awarded a strong long-term care grade, with a score of A. In a long-term care setting, the facility's primary goal is to maintain patients' quality of life and keep them safe. One of the criteria we considered on top of nursing hours is vaccinations. It doesn't appear that this facility provided information on its vaccination levels. Clearly, this place is doing something right in this area as it was able to keep its patients out of the hospital. Indeed, it had less than one hospitalization per 1,000 long-term resident days, which is an impressively low number.
Moving on to the next category, this nursing home was given an extremely favorable nursing grade. In fact, we awarded it an A in this category, rounding out a straight A profile. Our nursing score includes a handful of subcategories, but the main consideration is the number of nurse hours spent with patients. This nursing home provides 0.5 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also looked at some nursing quality measures in determining our nursing grades. This place performed very well when it comes to avoiding pressure ulcers and major falls. We consider these areas to be good indicators of the quality of nursing care.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown, 8.37 Percentage of Patients
This datapoint measures the number of emergency room visits per thousand days of short-term care. Avoiding emergency medical situations is one way to assess the well-being of patients during rehabilitation.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown, 80.92% Percentage of Resident
This is a measure of the percentage of short-term care patients that saw functional improvements, such as enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living. Many believe this is a reliable measure of rehabilitation services.
Scores for Moorestown, NJ
- Overall Rating has a grade of A
- Nurse Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of A
- Inspection Rating has a grade of A-plus
Looking for more options? Moorestown, New Jersey has 3 other nursing homes
- Virtua Willingboro HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 5.94 miles away218a Sunset Road Willingboro New Jersey 08046Voluntary non-profit - Private(609) 835-2900
- Weisman Childrens Rehabilitation HospitalChildrens 6.16 miles away92 Brick Road, 3rd Floor Marlton New Jersey 08053Proprietary(856) 489-4520
- Aria HealthAcute Care Hospitals 7.74 miles away10800 Knights Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19114Voluntary non-profit - Private(215) 612-4129
- Virtua West Jersey Hospitals VoorheesAcute Care Hospitals 8.85 miles away100 Bowman Drive Voorhees New Jersey 08043Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 247-3000
- Nazareth HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 8.9 miles away2601 Holme Ave Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19152Voluntary non-profit - Private(215) 335-6000
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 9.73 miles away1600 Haddon Avenue Camden New Jersey 08103Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 580-6330
- Lower Bucks HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 9.92 miles away501 Bath Road Bristol Pennsylvania 19007Proprietary(215) 785-9200
- Cooper University HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 10.5 miles away1 Cooper Plaza Camden New Jersey 08103Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 342-2000
- Davita Lourdes Mt Laurel Dialysis2.79 miles away130 Gaither Drive Ste. 172 Mount Laurel New Jersey 08054Dialysis Stations: 20 (856) 222-4195
- Davita Delran Dialysis3.83 miles away8008 Route 130 North Riverside New Jersey 08075CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 13 (856) 764-0800
- Davita Lourdes Dialysis at Innova Inc4.03 miles away3716 Church Road Mount Laurel New Jersey 08054Dialysis Stations: 24 (856) 222-0386
- Davita Lumberton Dialysis5.35 miles away1261 W. Route #38 Hainesport New Jersey 08036CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (609) 914-4420
- Usrc Marlton5.43 miles away9 Eves Drive Suite 170 Marlton New Jersey 08053Dialysis Stations: 10 (856) 355-8996
- Davita Cherry Hill Dialysis5.44 miles away1030 N Kings Hwy Suite 100 Cherry Hill New Jersey 08034CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 19 (856) 321-0111
- Dva Willingboro5.55 miles away230 Van Sciver Parkway Willingboro New Jersey 08046CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 18 (609) 871-3431
- Davita Marlton Dialysis Center5.56 miles away769 Route 70 East Building C Suite 100 Marlton New Jersey 08053Dialysis Stations: 15 (856) 797-7044