Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown is a senior living facility located in Moorestown, New Jersey. This city has a total of 21,090 people. This nursing home turns out to be an A+ rated facility, which is the top score that we offer. We were not surprised to discover that this is actually the number one rated nursing home in the city. This also proved to be a very consistent facility with consistently strong grades in each of our categories. Additional information about its category grades can be found below.
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown
- Nursing Home
Updated Apr 1, 2023 by Nick Reese
Get pricing and details on Moorestown senior living options.Get Pricing
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- No Resident Council
- No Family Council
- Non profit - Other
- Offers Respite Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Medical Transportation
- Speech Therapy
- Amputee Recovery
- IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Palliative Care
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Top Nursing Home in New Jersey Awards 2020
Best Nursing Home in Moorestown, New Jersey Awards 2020
Top Nursing Home in New Jersey Awards 2021
Registered Staff Hours
One of the many reasons this turned out to be a quality nursing home is that it received an A+ inspection grade. This is simply as good as it gets in this critical category. We take several aspects of a facility's inspection report into consideration in calculating our inspection ratings. One of those factors is deficiencies. It should be noted that the severity of the deficiencies is usually more meaningful than the quantity of deficiencies, as some of these can be relatively insignificant. Although this nursing home had a few deficiencies on its report, none were severe based on CMS' scale. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Short-term Care Quality
We also awarded this facility a grade of A+ for its short-term care grade. In the category of short-term care, we try to assess measures of a facility's rehabilitation. We look at the facility's skilled nursing services, such as the ones performed by registered nurses and various therapists. Fortunately, it looks like this facility has registered nurses on staff. Not every facility employs these skilled professionals. On the other hand, according to the information they provided, it does not look like the facility employs physical therapists. Lastly, we considered the percentage of residents that ultimately returned home from this nursing home. We found that 6.7 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home.
Does this page answer your questions about Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown?
Long-term Care Quality
Moving on our third category, this facility received first-rate long-term care grade. In fact, we gave it a score of A in this category. For patients looking for a permanent place to live rather than rehabilitation, long-term care grades are very important. One of the statistics we considered in addition to nurse's aid hours is vaccinations. It does not look like this facility provided vaccination data. Clearly, this facility is doing something right in this area as it also excelled at keeping its residents out of the hospital. It had only 0 hospitalizations per one thousand long-term resident days, which is an impressively low number.
The last area we rated was nursing, where this nursing home was awarded a grade of A-. This topped off an elite report card. Not many nursing homes earned an A- or better in each of our categories. Our nursing score consists of a handful of components, however, the main consideration is the level of nurse hours spent with patients. This nursing home provides 0.5 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, our nursing grades also factor in quality-based assessments, such as avoiding major falls. This place performed well in this area. Avoiding major falls is typically a good indicator that a nursing home has reliable quality controls in place. Major falls can generally be prevented if more nurses aids and better safety protocols are in place.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown, 9.47 Percentage of Patients
This datapoint measures the number of emergency room visits per thousand days of short-term care. Avoiding emergency medical situations is one way to assess the well-being of patients during rehabilitation.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown, 81.82% Percentage of Resident
This is a measure of the percentage of short-term care patients that saw functional improvements, such as enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living. Many believe this is a reliable measure of rehabilitation services.
- Virtua Willingboro HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 5.94 miles away218a Sunset Road Willingboro New Jersey 08046Voluntary non-profit - Private(609) 835-2900
- Weisman Childrens Rehabilitation HospitalChildrens 6.16 miles away92 Brick Road, 3rd Floor Marlton New Jersey 08053Proprietary(856) 489-4520
- Aria HealthAcute Care Hospitals 7.74 miles away10800 Knights Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19114Voluntary non-profit - Private(215) 612-4129
- Virtua West Jersey Hospitals VoorheesAcute Care Hospitals 8.85 miles away100 Bowman Drive Voorhees New Jersey 08043Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 247-3000
- Nazareth HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 8.9 miles away2601 Holme Ave Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19152Voluntary non-profit - Private(215) 335-6000
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 9.73 miles away1600 Haddon Avenue Camden New Jersey 08103Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 580-6330
- Lower Bucks HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 9.92 miles away501 Bath Road Bristol Pennsylvania 19007Proprietary(215) 785-9200
- Cooper University HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 10.5 miles away1 Cooper Plaza Camden New Jersey 08103Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 342-2000
- Davita Lourdes Mt Laurel Dialysis2.79 miles away130 Gaither Drive Ste. 172 Mount Laurel New Jersey 08054Dialysis Stations: 20 (856) 222-4195
- Davita Delran Dialysis3.83 miles away8008 Route 130 North Riverside New Jersey 08075CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 13 (856) 764-0800
- Davita Lourdes Dialysis at Innova Inc4.03 miles away3716 Church Road Mount Laurel New Jersey 08054Dialysis Stations: 24 (856) 222-0386
- Davita Lumberton Dialysis5.35 miles away1261 W. Route #38 Hainesport New Jersey 08036CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (609) 914-4420
- Usrc Marlton5.43 miles away9 Eves Drive Suite 170 Marlton New Jersey 08053Dialysis Stations: 10 (856) 355-8996
- Davita Cherry Hill Dialysis5.44 miles away1030 N Kings Hwy Suite 100 Cherry Hill New Jersey 08034CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 19 (856) 321-0111
- Dva Willingboro5.55 miles away230 Van Sciver Parkway Willingboro New Jersey 08046CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 18 (609) 871-3431
- Davita Marlton Dialysis Center5.56 miles away769 Route 70 East Building C Suite 100 Marlton New Jersey 08053Dialysis Stations: 15 (856) 797-7044