Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown is a senior living facility located in Moorestown, New Jersey. This city has a total of 21,090 people. This nursing home turns out to be an A+ rated facility, which is the top score that we offer. We were so impressed with this facility that we ranked it in the top five percentile of all nursing homes in the country. This also proved to be a very consistent nursing home with consistent grades in each of our categories. Additional information about these categories can be found below.
Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown
- Nursing Home
Updated Jun 1, 2022 by Nick Reese
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- No Resident Council
- No Family Council
- Non profit - Other
- Offers Respite Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Medical Transportation
- Speech Therapy
- Amputee Recovery
- IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Palliative Care
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
Registered Staff Hours
One of the reasons this place ended up being a great nursing home is it received an A+ in our inspections category. This is just about as good as it gets in this very important area. Perhaps the most significant factor we consider in determining our inspection ratings is deficiencies. Deficiencies can be found on a nursing home's inspection reports. Places with better grades in this area most likely dodged the more severe deficiencies involving patient abuse or death. While this place had some deficiencies on its government inspection report, none of them were serious based on CMS' deficiency scale. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Short-term Care Quality
This facility also was awarded an A+ short-term care grade, rendering it one of the few nursing homes to receive several A+ category scores. Our short-term care grades are based in part on a facility's quantity of skilled highly skilled professionals. This means a vast range of nursing services, spanning from registered nurses to physical and speech therapists, in addition to other forms of therapy. Fortunately, it looks like this facility employs registered nurses. Not all facilities employs these skilled professionals. On the other hand, based on the information this nursing home provided, it does not look like the facility employs physical therapists. The final item we assessed in this area is the percentage of patients who were able to return home from the facility. We found that 7 percent of this nursing home's patients returned home as opposed to remaining at the nursing home on a permanent basis.
Does this page answer your questions about Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown?
Adding to its impressive resume, this nursing home also excelled in our nursing category. In fact, we awarded it a grade of A for that category. When calculating a nursing home's nursing score, we consider the amount of time nurses are with patients as well as the level of licensure of those nurses. This nursing home averages 0.5 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, our nursing grades also factor in quality-based assessments, such as avoiding major falls. This facility performed well in this area. Avoiding major falls is typically a good indicator that a place has reliable quality controls in place. Major falls can frequently be prevented if more nurses aids and better safety protocols are in place.
Long-term Care Quality
Switching gears to the last area, this facility also performed well in our long-term care category. In fact, we gave it an A for this category. This completed truly elite report card. For prospective patients seeking a permanent place to live rather than rehabilitation, long-term care grades are very important. One of the criteria we considered in addition to nurse's aid hours is vaccinations. Unfortunately, it does not appear that this nursing home submitted information about vaccinations. Clearly, this facility is doing something right in this area as it was able to keep its residents out of the hospital. Indeed, it had only 0 hospitalizations per 1,000 long-term resident days, which is an impressively low number.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown, 8.17 Percentage of Patients
This tells you the number of emergency room visits per 1,000 days of short-term care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown, 80.57% Percentage of Resident
This indicates the percent of short-term care residents who saw functional improvements, such as enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living.
Scores for Moorestown, NJ
- Overall Rating has a grade of A
- Nurse Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of B
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of A
- Inspection Rating has a grade of A-plus
Looking for more options? Moorestown, New Jersey has 3 other nursing homes
- Virtua Willingboro HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 5.94 miles away218a Sunset Road Willingboro New Jersey 08046Voluntary non-profit - Private(609) 835-2900
- Weisman Childrens Rehabilitation HospitalChildrens 6.16 miles away92 Brick Road, 3rd Floor Marlton New Jersey 08053Proprietary(856) 489-4520
- Aria HealthAcute Care Hospitals 7.74 miles away10800 Knights Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19114Voluntary non-profit - Private(215) 612-4129
- Virtua West Jersey Hospitals VoorheesAcute Care Hospitals 8.85 miles away100 Bowman Drive Voorhees New Jersey 08043Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 247-3000
- Nazareth HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 8.9 miles away2601 Holme Ave Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19152Voluntary non-profit - Private(215) 335-6000
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 9.73 miles away1600 Haddon Avenue Camden New Jersey 08103Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 580-6330
- Lower Bucks HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 9.92 miles away501 Bath Road Bristol Pennsylvania 19007Proprietary(215) 785-9200
- Cooper University HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 10.5 miles away1 Cooper Plaza Camden New Jersey 08103Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 342-2000
- Davita Lourdes Mt Laurel Dialysis2.79 miles away130 Gaither Drive Ste. 172 Mount Laurel New Jersey 08054Dialysis Stations: 20 (856) 222-4195
- Davita Delran Dialysis3.83 miles away8008 Route 130 North Riverside New Jersey 08075CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 13 (856) 764-0800
- Davita Lourdes Dialysis at Innova Inc4.03 miles away3716 Church Road Mount Laurel New Jersey 08054Dialysis Stations: 24 (856) 222-0386
- Davita Lumberton Dialysis5.35 miles away1261 W. Route #38 Hainesport New Jersey 08036CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (609) 914-4420
- Usrc Marlton5.43 miles away9 Eves Drive Suite 170 Marlton New Jersey 08053Dialysis Stations: 10 (856) 355-8996
- Davita Cherry Hill Dialysis5.44 miles away1030 N Kings Hwy Suite 100 Cherry Hill New Jersey 08034CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 19 (856) 321-0111
- Dva Willingboro5.55 miles away230 Van Sciver Parkway Willingboro New Jersey 08046CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 18 (609) 871-3431
- Davita Marlton Dialysis Center5.56 miles away769 Route 70 East Building C Suite 100 Marlton New Jersey 08053Dialysis Stations: 15 (856) 797-7044