Elevate Care Lake Worth is located in Lake Worth, Florida. This nursing home was given an overall grade of B+, which is a well above average score. As far as we can see, this facility is a good fit for quite a few people. Lastly, this nursing home's ownership changed in the last year, so we will need to monitor it to confirm it maintains its high level of care.
Elevate Care Lake Worth
- Nursing Home
Updated Sep 1, 2022 by Nick Lata
Please note our records indicate that Elevate Care Lake Worth has changed ownership recently and while our data on this page is up-to-date there is a chance that the quality of this facility may change under new management.
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Limited Liability company
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
Registered Staff Hours
This facility received a strong overall grade as described above, but we especially want to emphasize its nearly flawless inspections in recent years. We awarded it an A in this category. We take several aspects of a facility's inspection report into consideration in calculating these inspection grades. One key factor is health deficiencies. You should keep in mind that the severity of deficiencies is usually more important than the number of deficiencies, as some deficiencies are quite minor. This facility was assessed 3 deficiencies on its inspection report, but none of the deficiencies were considered severe. This means that the government inspectors didn't consider any of these deficiencies to be an immediate risk to patient safety or health. The fact that the deficiencies were relatively minor made us feel better about this inspection report.
This facility received high grades in the area of nursing as well. In fact, it received one of our highest grades in that category with a score of A-. Our nursing grade is largely tied to the nursing home's nurse staffing. This nursing home provides 0 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also looked at several nursing quality measures and this facility excelled in some of these areas. With less than five percent of its residents sustaining pressure ulcers, it performed as well as any place the country in this category. This is generally a good indicator of quality nursing care. Pressure ulcers can frequently be prevented by offering better nursing care, such as by employing a protocol of moving a patient more often.
Does this page answer your questions about Elevate Care Lake Worth?
Long-term Care Quality
This facility was given an impressive long-term care grade as well. We gave it one of our better scores in that area with a grade of B. Facilities that do well in long-term care typically provide patients with better supervision and stay on top of routine medical care. After looking at the amount of care provided by nurses and other staff, we turned to the facility's vaccination record. This facility vaccinated 100 percent of its patients for pneumonia, which is significantly higher than the majority of nursing homes. Clearly, this nursing home is doing something right in this area as it also excelled at keeping its patients out of the hospital. It had only 0.02 hospitalizations per one thousand long-term resident days, which is an impressively low number.
Short-term Care Quality
The final category we looked at was short-term care. In this area, we awarded this nursing home an impressive grade of B. In determining these short-term care grades, we look at the nursing home's skilled nursing services, such as those performed by registered nurses, occupational therapists, physical therapists and other types of skilled professionals. Our goal is to devise a tool for comparing the rehabilitation services of different facilities. We were not able to find information on registered nurse or physical therapy staffing for this nursing home. The last datapoint we considered in this area is the number of patients who were able to leave the nursing home and return to the community. We discovered that 4.7 percent of this nursing home's patients were able to return home.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Elevate Care Lake Worth Quality Metrics
Minimizes Pressure Ulcers
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 9.08% of Patients had Pressure Ulcers
This metric is an indication of the percentage of long-term residents that suffered from new or worsened pressure ulcers . We bake this statistic into our nursing grades.
Minimizes Serious Falls
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 2.82% of Patients had Serious Falls
This datapoint measures the percent of long-term care residents that have had a fall which resulted in major injury. We use this statistic in determining our nursing scores.
Minimizes Urinary Tract Infections
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 1.81% of Patients had UTIs
This tells you the percentage of patients that have had a urinary tract infection. Urinary tract infections are considered to be an indicator of the quality of nursing care at a nursing home. UTI's are often linked to poor nursing care. Nevertheless, this metric may be misleading for certain nursing homes due to varying reporting standards for infections.
Appropriately Uses Anti-Psychotic Medication
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 10.64% of Patients use Anti-Psychotic Medication
This tells you the percent of patients given antipsychotic drugs. While antipsychotic drugs may be vital to many patients, it is important to make sure these medications are being used only where medically required. In limited situations, high levels of antipsychotic drug use may indicate that a facility is using these medications to subdue residents.
Appropriately Uses Anti-Anxiety Medication
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 21.27% of Patients use Anti-Anxiety Medication
This figure gauges the percent of long-term residents who were administered antianxiety drugs. These medications are used to treat patients suffering from anxiety and depression.
Managing Depression Among Residents
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 2.33% of Patients
This tells you the percentage of patients who are demonstrating symptoms of depression. Increased rates of depression could indicate a lower level of care.
Appropriate Vaccine Usage
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 94.94% of Patients
This indicates the percentage of residents that received the pneumonia and flu vaccines. Higher vaccination rates should be the norm at this point.
Residents Maintain Autonomy
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 13.07% Percentage of Patients
This is the percent of patients who required increased assistance with activities of daily living over time.
Ability to Keep Residents Mobile
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 16.78% Percentage of Residents
This metric is a measure of the percent of long-term care patients who were able to retain mobility. Many in the industry believe that mobility is important for patients mental and physical health.
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 1.76 Hospitalizations per 1,000 resident days
This datapoint measures the number of hospitalizations per thousand days of patient care. Keeping residents out of the hospital is important to maintaining the physical health of residents.
Short-term Care: Rehospitalizations
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 16.78 Percentage of Residents Rehospitalized
This datapoint measures the number of rehospitalizations per thousand days of short-term care. Staying out of the hospital during rehabilitation is key to restoring the physical abilities of residents.
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 9.16 Percentage of Patients
This datapoint measures the number of times residents are sent to the emergency room per thousand days of short-term patient care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 78.49% Percentage of Resident
This datapoint measures the percent of short-term patients that saw functional improvements, such as with activities of daily living. Many in the industry believe this is a reliable measure of rehabilitation services.
Scores for Lake Worth, FL
- Overall Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Nurse Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of A
Looking for more options? Lake Worth, Florida has 8 other nursing homes
- Jfk Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 1.86 miles away5301 S Congress Ave Lake Worth Florida 33462Proprietary(561) 965-7300
- Bethesda Hospital EastAcute Care Hospitals 6.72 miles away2815 S Seacrest Blvd Boynton Beach Florida 33435Voluntary non-profit - Private(561) 737-7733
- Good Samaritan Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 8.54 miles away1309 N Flagler Dr West Palm Beach Florida 33401Proprietary(561) 655-5511
- Wellington Regional Medical Center LLCAcute Care Hospitals 9.45 miles away10101 Forest Hill Blvd Wellington Florida 33414Proprietary(561) 798-8500
- The Jerome Golden Center for Behavioral Health, InPsychiatric 10.41 miles away1041 45th St West Palm Beach Florida 33407Voluntary non-profit - Private(561) 844-9741
- St Mary's Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 10.41 miles away901 45th St West Palm Beach Florida 33407Proprietary(561) 840-6202
- Delray Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 12.06 miles away5352 Linton Blvd Delray Beach Florida 33484Proprietary(561) 498-4440
- Palms West HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 12.87 miles away13001 Southern Blvd Loxahatchee Florida 33470Proprietary(561) 753-4245
- Fmc - Atlantis2.39 miles away5503 South Congress Ave Suite 101 Lake Worth Florida 33462Dialysis Stations: 21 (561) 967-0633
- Lake Worth Dialysis3.55 miles away2459 S Congress Ave #100 West Palm Beach Florida 33406Dialysis Stations: 25 (561) 439-1532
- Fmc - Lake Clarke Shores Dialysis Center3.79 miles away3047 Forest Hill Blvd West Palm Beach Florida 33406Dialysis Stations: 13 (561) 641-9611
- Palm Springs Dialysis Center, LLC4.48 miles away1890 S Military Trail West Palm Beach Florida 33415Dialysis Stations: 17 (561) 966-9448
- Usrc Boynton Beach, LLC4.55 miles away1500 W Gateway Blvd Suite 190 Boynton Beach Florida 33426Dialysis Stations: 21 (561) 733-4631
- Greenacres Dialysis Center4.62 miles away5702 Lake Worth Road #1 Lake Worth Florida 33463Dialysis Stations: 12 (561) 357-9547
- Fmc Dialysis Services - North Boynton Beach4.97 miles away4965 Lechalet Blvd Boynton Beach Florida 33436Dialysis Stations: 17 (561) 734-5585
- Universal Kidney Center of Boynton Beach5.33 miles away4895 Windward Passage Dr Ste 5 Boynton Beach Florida 33436Dialysis Stations: 21 (561) 740-1981