Elevate Care Lake Worth is located in Lake Worth, Florida. This nursing home was given an overall grade of B+, which is a well above average score. As far as we can see, this facility is a good fit for quite a few people. This place was stronger in some categories than others, but it did not have any poor grades in any of the major categories. More information about these categories can be found below.
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Elevate Care Lake Worth
- Nursing Home
Updated Apr 1, 2023 by Nick Lata
Get pricing and details on Lake Worth senior living options.Get Pricing
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Corporation
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Registered Staff Hours
In addition to being a quality nursing home overall, this facility really excelled in the area of nursing, where it received an A. Few nursing homes fared better in this area. Nursing grades are mostly based on a facility's nurse staffing. This facility provided 0.4 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, our nursing grades also factor in quality-based assessments, such as avoiding major falls. This nursing home performed well in this area. Avoiding major falls is typically a good indicator that a nursing home has reliable quality controls in place. Major falls can typically be avoided if more nurses aids and better safety protocols are in place.
This facility also performed well in the area of inspections. It earned a nearly flawless government inspection report this year. It received one of our highest scores in that area with a score of A-. Few nursing homes with an overall grade in this range performed as well in multiple categories. These inspection ratings take several factors into consideration, including deficiencies and substantiated complaints. You can learn more about each of these issues by reviewing copies of nursing homes' inspection reports. While this facility had some deficiencies on its inspection report, none were serious based on CMS' deficiency scale. We should point out that deficiency-free inspection reports are rare in this industry.
Does this page answer your questions about Elevate Care Lake Worth?
Long-term Care Quality
This facility was awarded a favorable long-term care grade as well. We awarded it one of our better grades in that category with a score of B. If you are looking for anything other than short-term rehabilitation, you should take a close look at long-term care grades. Once we concluded our assessment of the volume of nursing care, we then analyzed the nursing home's vaccination data. This facility vaccinated 67.71429 percent of its patients for pneumonia. Clearly, this nursing home is doing something right in this area as it also excelled at keeping its residents out of the hospital. In fact, it had only 0.02 hospitalizations per one thousand long-term resident days, which is an impressively low figure.
Short-term Care Quality
The final area we analyzed ended up being this nursing home's weakest category. Nevertheless, even in its worst category we still gave it an acceptable grade of B- in short-term care. Our short-term care grade is typically employed to gauge a facility's performance with rehabilitation. In order to provide quality rehabilitation services, facilities generally need to have higher levels of highly skilled nursing services. These types of services include registered nurses, physical therapists, speech therapists and other types of therapists. Fortunately, it appear that this nursing home employs registered nurses. Not every nursing home employs these types of nurses. On the other hand, based on the data they provided, they do not appear to employ physical therapists. The final statistic we looked at in this area is the percentage of patients who were able to leave the facility and return home. We discovered that just 4.7 percent of this facility's patients were able to return home, which is actually below average.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Elevate Care Lake Worth Quality Metrics
Minimizes Pressure Ulcers
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 9.19% of Patients had Pressure Ulcers
This metric is an indication of the percentage of long-term residents that suffered from new or worsened pressure ulcers . We bake this statistic into our nursing grades.
Minimizes Serious Falls
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 2.87% of Patients had Serious Falls
This datapoint measures the percent of long-term care residents that have had a fall which resulted in major injury. We use this statistic in determining our nursing scores.
Minimizes Urinary Tract Infections
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 1.78% of Patients had UTIs
This tells you the percentage of patients that have had a urinary tract infection. Urinary tract infections are considered to be an indicator of the quality of nursing care at a nursing home. UTI's are often linked to poor nursing care. Nevertheless, this metric may be misleading for certain nursing homes due to varying reporting standards for infections.
Appropriately Uses Anti-Psychotic Medication
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 10.42% of Patients use Anti-Psychotic Medication
This tells you the percent of patients given antipsychotic drugs. While antipsychotic drugs may be vital to many patients, it is important to make sure these medications are being used only where medically required. In limited situations, high levels of antipsychotic drug use may indicate that a facility is using these medications to subdue residents.
Appropriately Uses Anti-Anxiety Medication
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 21.31% of Patients use Anti-Anxiety Medication
This figure gauges the percent of long-term residents who were administered antianxiety drugs. These medications are used to treat patients suffering from anxiety and depression.
Managing Depression Among Residents
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 2.53% of Patients
This tells you the percentage of patients who are demonstrating symptoms of depression. Increased rates of depression could indicate a lower level of care.
Appropriate Vaccine Usage
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 95.81% of Patients
This indicates the percentage of residents that received the pneumonia and flu vaccines. Higher vaccination rates should be the norm at this point.
Residents Maintain Autonomy
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 12.69% Percentage of Patients
This is the percent of patients who required increased assistance with activities of daily living over time.
Ability to Keep Residents Mobile
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 14.03% Percentage of Residents
This metric is a measure of the percent of long-term care patients who were able to retain mobility. Many in the industry believe that mobility is important for patients mental and physical health.
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 2.07 Hospitalizations per 1,000 resident days
This datapoint measures the number of hospitalizations per thousand days of patient care. Keeping residents out of the hospital is important to maintaining the physical health of residents.
Short-term Care: Rehospitalizations
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 14.03 Percentage of Residents Rehospitalized
This datapoint measures the number of rehospitalizations per thousand days of short-term care. Staying out of the hospital during rehabilitation is key to restoring the physical abilities of residents.
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 9.64 Percentage of Patients
This datapoint measures the number of times residents are sent to the emergency room per thousand days of short-term patient care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Elevate Care Lake Worth, 77.72% Percentage of Resident
This datapoint measures the percent of short-term patients that saw functional improvements, such as with activities of daily living. Many in the industry believe this is a reliable measure of rehabilitation services.
Scores for Lake Worth, FL
- Overall Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Nurse Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of A
Looking for more options? Lake Worth, Florida has 3 other nursing homes
- Jfk Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 1.86 miles away5301 S Congress Ave Lake Worth Florida 33462Proprietary(561) 965-7300
- Bethesda Hospital EastAcute Care Hospitals 6.72 miles away2815 S Seacrest Blvd Boynton Beach Florida 33435Voluntary non-profit - Private(561) 737-7733
- Good Samaritan Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 8.54 miles away1309 N Flagler Dr West Palm Beach Florida 33401Proprietary(561) 655-5511
- Wellington Regional Medical Center LLCAcute Care Hospitals 9.45 miles away10101 Forest Hill Blvd Wellington Florida 33414Proprietary(561) 798-8500
- The Jerome Golden Center for Behavioral Health, InPsychiatric 10.41 miles away1041 45th St West Palm Beach Florida 33407Voluntary non-profit - Private(561) 844-9741
- St Mary's Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 10.41 miles away901 45th St West Palm Beach Florida 33407Proprietary(561) 840-6202
- Delray Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 12.06 miles away5352 Linton Blvd Delray Beach Florida 33484Proprietary(561) 498-4440
- Palms West HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 12.87 miles away13001 Southern Blvd Loxahatchee Florida 33470Proprietary(561) 753-4245
- Fmc - Atlantis2.39 miles away5503 South Congress Ave Suite 101 Lake Worth Florida 33462Dialysis Stations: 21 (561) 967-0633
- Lake Worth Dialysis3.55 miles away2459 S Congress Ave #100 West Palm Beach Florida 33406Dialysis Stations: 25 (561) 439-1532
- Fmc - Lake Clarke Shores Dialysis Center3.79 miles away3047 Forest Hill Blvd West Palm Beach Florida 33406Dialysis Stations: 13 (561) 641-9611
- Palm Springs Dialysis Center, LLC4.48 miles away1890 S Military Trail West Palm Beach Florida 33415Dialysis Stations: 17 (561) 966-9448
- Usrc Boynton Beach, LLC4.55 miles away1500 W Gateway Blvd Suite 190 Boynton Beach Florida 33426Dialysis Stations: 21 (561) 733-4631
- Greenacres Dialysis Center4.62 miles away5702 Lake Worth Road #1 Lake Worth Florida 33463Dialysis Stations: 12 (561) 357-9547
- Fmc Dialysis Services - North Boynton Beach4.97 miles away4965 Lechalet Blvd Boynton Beach Florida 33436Dialysis Stations: 17 (561) 734-5585
- Universal Kidney Center of Boynton Beach5.33 miles away4895 Windward Passage Dr Ste 5 Boynton Beach Florida 33436Dialysis Stations: 21 (561) 740-1981