With an address in Noble, Oklahoma, Noble Health Care Center is the only facility located in the area. We awarded this nursing home an overall grade of D. A grade in this range typically suggests a few concerning datapoints. This is not the worse facility we graded, but we would still struggle to recommend it. More information on this nursing home's category grades may be found below. Its best category is inspections, which is addressed in the next section.
Noble Health Care Center
- Nursing Home
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
Updated Sep 1, 2022 by Nick Lata
Note: Noble Health Care Center has been flagged for abuse in the past 12 months. We have capped this facility's overall grade accordingly.
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- Non profit - Other
- Offers Post-Acute Care
- Offers Respite Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Offers Outpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Meal Delivery
- Home Making
- Dialysis Transportation
- Medical Transportation
- Speech Therapy
- Stroke Recovery
- IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Therapy
- Diabetes Management
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Oncology Care
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
Registered Staff Hours
While this place's overall grade was not a highlight, it received a slightly more favorable grade in the area of inspections. We awarded it a B- for this area, which is not bad. Our inspection grades are based on several items located in the a nursing home's recent inspection reports. Deficiencies are an important thing to look for on these inspections. Severe deficiencies indicate a risk to resident safety. This particular nursing home received 6 deficiencies on its inspection report. On top of having severe deficiencies, this facility was cited by CMS for possible abuse or neglect. We would not recommend this facility under any circumstance.
This nursing home actually received a decent grade in the area of nursing as well. We awarded it a grade of B- for that category, which is not a bad score. Nursing scores are mostly tied to the nursing home's level of nurse staffing. This facility provided just 0.3 hours of nursing care per resident per day. This is a relatively low total compared to most other facilities. Lastly, although this nursing home got docked a bit for nursing hours per resident, it excelled in a few of our quality-based metrics. With fewer than five percent of its patients experiencing pressure ulcers, it fared remarkably well in this subcategory.
Does this page answer your questions about Noble Health Care Center?
Short-term Care Quality
The next category we looked at is short-term care. In that area, we gave this nursing home a solid grade of B-. Our short-term care grades are meaningful for residents needing rehabilitation. Rehabilitation generally mandates more highly-skilled nursing services. Skilled nursing means a broad scope of nursing services, ranging from registered nurses to physical and respiratory therapists, as well as other forms of therapy. In this facility's case, we were surprised to learn that it actually provides less physical therapist and registered nurse hours per patient than the typical facility. Lastly, we looked at the number of patients who were able to return to the community from this facility. We found that 6.1 percent of this facility's residents returned home. At most facilities, closer to half of their residents are able to return home so this figure is below average.
Long-term Care Quality
The final area we graded was long-term care. We gave it an F for this category, which is an abysmal grade. For prospective residents looking for a permanent residence rather than skilled nursing, long-term care grades are very important. On top of looking at the quantity of care provided by nurses aids and other staff, we looked at the number of residents vaccinated against pneumonia. Fortunately, this facility administered the vaccine to 99.05363 percent of its residents, which is a very respectable figure. Surprisingly, this facility also keeps its patients out of the hospital. Indeed, it had only 0 hospitalizations per one thousand long-term resident days. Unfortunately, a few of its other scores in the category were not as favorable as these.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Noble Health Care Center Quality Metrics
Minimizes Pressure Ulcers
In Noble Health Care Center, 8.97% of Patients had Pressure Ulcers
This metric measures the percentage of long-term residents who suffered from pressure ulcers. We find that pressure ulcers are a solid barometer of the quality of nursing care a nursing home provides.
Minimizes Serious Falls
In Noble Health Care Center, 4.39% of Patients had Serious Falls
This indicates the percentage of patients that have had a fall resulting in severe injury.
Minimizes Urinary Tract Infections
In Noble Health Care Center, 3.49% of Patients had UTIs
This indicates the percentage of residents that sustained a urinary tract infection. Urinary tract infections are considered to be a measure of the quality of nursing care at a nursing home. UTI's are routinely associated with a facility with lower levels of hygiene. Nevertheless, this metric could be skewed for some facilities due to varying reporting standards for infections.
Appropriately Uses Anti-Psychotic Medication
In Noble Health Care Center, 14.15% of Patients use Anti-Psychotic Medication
This datapoint tells you the percent of long-term patients that are given antipsychotic drugs. High levels of antipsychotic drug use may suggest that a facility is using these drugs to control patient behavior in scenarios where such medications are not medically required. Nevertheless, some facilities need to rely more on these medications due to having more residents suffering from cognitive disorders.
Appropriately Uses Anti-Anxiety Medication
In Noble Health Care Center, 24.47% of Patients use Anti-Anxiety Medication
This tells you the percent of patients given antianxiety drugs. These medications are prescribed to patients suffering from anxiety or depression.
Managing Depression Among Residents
In Noble Health Care Center, 3.91% of Patients
This datapoint measures the percentage of long-term care patients who are exhibiting symptoms of depression.
Appropriate Vaccine Usage
In Noble Health Care Center, 92.49% of Patients
This tells you the percent of patients who were administered the flu and pneumonia vaccines. High vaccination rates should be demanded by residents.
Residents Maintain Autonomy
In Noble Health Care Center, 14.12% Percentage of Patients
Measures the percentage of long-term stay patients that required increased assistance with activities of daily living over time. Activities of daily living include activities such as moving around and eating. Some would argue this is a reliable measure of a resident's well-being.
Ability to Keep Residents Mobile
In Noble Health Care Center, 14.93% Percentage of Residents
This tells you the percentage of patients that remained mobile levels over time. Optimizing mobility can be a good sign for residents' health.
In Noble Health Care Center, 1.77 Hospitalizations per 1,000 resident days
This datapoint measures the number of hospitalizations per thousand days of patient care. Keeping residents out of the hospital is critical to maintaining the physical well-being of residents.
Short-term Care: Rehospitalizations
In Noble Health Care Center, 14.93 Percentage of Residents Rehospitalized
This is the number of times residents are rehospitalized per thousand days of short-term patient care.
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Noble Health Care Center, 14.86 Percentage of Patients
This tells you the number of times residents are sent to the emergency room per thousand days of short-term patient care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Noble Health Care Center, 71.57% Percentage of Resident
This is the percent of short-term residents who saw functional improvements, such as with activities of daily living. Higher levels of autonomy with activities of daily living generally correlates with better rehabilitation services.
- Norman RegionalAcute Care Hospitals 5.84 miles away901 N Porter Norman Oklahoma 73070Government - Hospital District or Authority(405) 307-1050
- Grady Memorial HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 6.69 miles away2220 Iowa Street Chickasha Oklahoma 73018Government - Hospital District or Authority(405) 224-2300
- Purcell Municipal HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 8.96 miles away1500 North Green Avenue Purcell Oklahoma 73080Government - Local(405) 527-6524
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital South, LLCAcute Care Hospitals 16.19 miles away5200 East I-240 Service Road Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73135Physician(405) 628-6000
- Community Hospital, LLCAcute Care Hospitals 18.29 miles away3100 Southwest 89th Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73159Physician(405) 602-8100
- Surgical Hospital of Oklahoma, LLCAcute Care Hospitals 18.44 miles away100 Southeast 59th Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73129Physician(405) 634-9300
- Onecore HealthAcute Care Hospitals 19.9 miles away1044 Sw 44th, Suite 350 Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73109Voluntary non-profit - Other(405) 631-3085
- Integris Southwest Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 19.93 miles away4401 South Western Avenue Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73109Voluntary non-profit - Private(405) 636-7000
- Davita - Sooner Dialysis6.23 miles away1561 N Porter Ave Norman Oklahoma 73071CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (405) 329-3830
- Davita - Norman8.38 miles away1818 W Lindsey Bldg B ste104 Norman Oklahoma 73069Dialysis Stations: 12 (405) 360-9815
- Fkc - Moore13.65 miles away450 N Eastern Ave Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73160Dialysis Stations: 17 (405) 790-0626
- Davita - Moore Dialysis13.96 miles away620 S. Santa Fe Ave Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73160Dialysis Stations: 12 (405) 799-2439
- Davita - Cleveland Pd16.73 miles away1059 Se 82nd Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73149Dialysis Stations: 8 (405) 512-6912
- Fmcna - Southwest Oklahoma City Jv16.84 miles away10301 Greenbriar Pkwy Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73159CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (405) 691-3433
- Davita - Oklahoma City South18.64 miles away319 Sw 59th Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73109CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 16 (405) 634-3708
- Fmcna - South Okc Dx Ctr19.24 miles away5419 S Western Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73109CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 18 (405) 636-1570