Neurorestorative is in the large metropolitan area of Phoenix, Arizona. This facility received an A- overall, which is one of the highest ratings we offer. A grade in this range requires top-notch scores across the board. We really couldn't find many negative things to say about this nursing home. Its scores are impeccable. The best part of this facility's strong profile is its inspection score. Inspection grades are discussed in the next paragraph
- Nursing Home
Updated Jan 10, 2019 by Nick Lata
Note: Data for Neurorestorative has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
In addition to receiving a strong overall score, this nursing home performed well in inspections, which is based on the facility's recent inspection reports. We awarded it an A in this category. Inspection grades take several factors into consideration, including deficiencies and substantiated complaints. You can learn more about each of these items by obtaining copies of nursing homes' inspection reports. This facility was hit with 6 deficiencies on its inspection report, but fortunately none of the deficiencies were considered to be severe deficiencies. This indicates that CMS did not deem any of these deficiencies to cause an imminent risk to resident safety or health. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Long-term Care Quality
Compounding its dominant assessments in other areas, we awarded this nursing home a grade of A- for our long-term care rating. In a long-term care environment, the primary goal is to maintain patients' quality of life and keep them safe. This facility performed well enough in these metrics to earn a quality grade in this category.
Does this page answer your questions about Neurorestorative?
This facility received a very good nursing grade this year as well. It received one of our better scores in that category with a grade of B+. In computing our nursing grades, we analyze both nursing hours and the training levels of the nurses. This nursing home averages 0 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also assessed some nursing quality-based metrics in determining our nursing grades. This nursing home performed very well when it comes to avoiding pressure ulcers and major falls. We consider these areas to be good indicators of the quality of nursing care.
Short-term Care Quality
Switching gears to the final area, this nursing home was awarded a very strong short-term care score. In fact, we gave it a grade of B+ in this category, finishing off one of our finer report cards. In computing our short-term care grades, we look at the facility's levels of highly skilled nursing services, which includes registered nurses, physical therapists occupational therapists and other highly trained professionals. This score is considered to be a reliable measure of a facility's rehabilitation. Unfortunately, we were not able to find information on registered nurse or physical therapy staffing for this nursing home. Lastly, we considered the percentage of residents who were able to return to the community from this facility. We found that 0 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Scores for Phoenix, AZ
- Overall Rating has a grade of B
- Nurse Rating has a grade of B
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of B
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of A-minus
Looking for more options? Phoenix, Arizona has 22 other nursing homes
- Valley HospitalPsychiatric 2.25 miles away3550 East Pinchot Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85018Voluntary non-profit - Other(602) 957-4000
- Scottsdale Osborn Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 2.6 miles away7400 East Osborn Road Scottsdale Arizona 85251Proprietary(480) 882-4004
- Valleywise Health Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 3.71 miles away2601 East Roosevelt Street Phoenix Arizona 85008Government - Local(602) 344-5011
- St Luke's Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 4.76 miles away1800 East Van Buren Street Phoenix Arizona 85006Proprietary(602) 251-8156
- Banner - University Medical Center PhoenixAcute Care Hospitals 5.35 miles away1111 East Mcdowell Road Phoenix Arizona 85006Voluntary non-profit - Other(602) 239-2000
- St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 6.51 miles away350 West Thomas Road Phoenix Arizona 85013Voluntary non-profit - Church(602) 406-5001
- Banner Desert Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 8.12 miles away1400 South Dobson Road Mesa Arizona 85202Voluntary non-profit - Private(480) 412-3000
- Abrazo Central CampusAcute Care Hospitals 8.46 miles away2000 West Bethany Home Road Phoenix Arizona 85015Physician(602) 249-0212
- Southwest Kidney/Davita-Phoenix Home Dialysis (Dva)0.22 miles away5115 E Thomas Rd Ste 100 Phoenix Arizona 85018Dialysis Stations: 1 (602) 840-0012
- Fresenius Kidney Care Desert Sage1.05 miles away4901 W Mcdowell Road Suite 120 Phoenix Arizona 85035Dialysis Stations: 25 (602) 272-3116
- Papago Dialysis (Dva)1.4 miles away5115 East Thomas, Suite #115 Phoenix Arizona 85018Dialysis Stations: 13 (602) 956-1831
- Salt River Dialysis Center (Fmc)2.56 miles away10301 E Osborn Rd Bldg 14 Scottsdale Arizona 85256Dialysis Stations: 16 (480) 362-1044
- Fmc Old Town Scottsdale2.6 miles away4141 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 100 Scottsdale Arizona 85251Dialysis Stations: 25 (480) 946-1455
- Arcadia Dialysis Center (Fmc)3.11 miles away4021 N. 30th Street Phoenix Arizona 85016CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 12 (602) 957-2142
- Pediatric Dialysis Center of Phoenix LLC3.44 miles away2545 East Thomas Road Suite 100 Phoenix Arizona 85016Dialysis Stations: 2 (602) 957-1648
- Scottsdale Dialysis (Fmc)3.53 miles away1495 N Hayden Ste d1-d4 Scottsdale Arizona 85257Dialysis Stations: 12 (480) 949-7844