Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital-Snf is located in Wheaton, Illinois. This facility is one of the top facilities we assessed. A score in this range requires excellent scores across the board. Based on our assessment, this nursing home is just about as as good as it gets. Headlining this place's remarkable report card is its inspection rating, which we will address in the next paragraph.
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital-Snf
- Nursing Home
Updated Mar 1, 2021 by Nick Lata
26 W 171 Roosevelt Road,
Wheaton IL 60187
Note: Data for Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital-Snf has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
Get pricing and details on Wheaton senior living options.Get Pricing
- Accepts Medicare 1
- No Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- Non profit - Corporation
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Speech Therapy
- Stroke Recovery
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Therapy
- Mental Health
- Physical Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Top Nursing Home in Illinois Awards 2019
Best Nursing Home in Wheaton, Illinois Awards 2019
Top Nursing Home in Illinois Awards 2020
Best Nursing Home in Wheaton, Illinois Awards 2020
In addition to faring well overall, this facility also received nearly flawless government inspections. Consequently, it received one of our highest grades in that category with a grade of A+. We take several aspects of a facility's inspection report into consideration in determining our inspection ratings. One of those factors is deficiencies. It should be noted that the severity of these deficiencies is usually more important than the quantity of deficiencies, as some of these can be quite insignificant. This particular nursing home had just a single deficiency on its inspection report and it was not one deemed to pose a threat to patient health or safety. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Short-term Care Quality
Adding to its top-shelf resume, this facility also was awarded a dominant short-term care grade, with a grade of A. Our short-term care scores are arguably more important for folks in need of rehabilitation services. Rehabilitation usually mandates additional highly-skilled nursing. Skilled nursing includes not merely nursing services, but also physical and respiratory therapy, as well as other forms of therapy. Unfortunately, we were not able to find registered nurse or physical therapy staffing data for this facility. The final measure we assessed in this category is the percentage of patients that ultimately were able to return home from the nursing home. We found that 7.2 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home as opposed to remaining at the nursing home on a permanent basis.
Does this page answer your questions about Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital-Snf?
This facility received a very good nursing grade this year as well. It received one of our better scores in that category with a grade of B+. The nursing score weighs several datapoints. The most important factor is the number of hours nurses spend with residents. This nursing home averages 0 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also assessed some nursing quality-based metrics in determining our nursing grades. This nursing home performed very well when it comes to avoiding pressure ulcers and major falls. We consider these areas to be good indicators of the quality of nursing care.
Long-term Care Quality
In our last category, we awarded this facility a grade of A+ for its long-term care rating. This finished off a very strong profile. If you are seeking anything other than rehabilitation, you should take a close look at each facility's long-term care scores. After considering the amount of care provided by nurses and other staff, we next considered the nursing home's vaccination statistics. We weren't able to locate this place's vaccination data. Clearly, this facility is doing something right in this area as it was able to keep its patients out of the hospital. In fact, it had only 0 hospitalizations per one thousand long-term resident days, which is a remarkably low figure.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital-Snf Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital-Snf, 13.66 Percentage of Patients
This is a measure of the number of times residents are sent to the emergency room per thousand days of short-term patient care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital-Snf, 69.52% Percentage of Resident
This is a measure of the percentage of short-term stay patients that saw functional improvements.
- Central Dupage HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 1.67 miles away25 North Winfield Road Winfield Illinois 60190Voluntary non-profit - Private(630) 682-1600
- Edward HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 6.76 miles away801 South Washington Naperville Illinois 60540Voluntary non-profit - Private(630) 527-3000
- Advocate Good Samaritan HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 6.86 miles away3815 Highland Avenue Downers Grove Illinois 60515Voluntary non-profit - Church(630) 275-5900
- Elmhurst Memorial HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 10.22 miles away155 East Brush Hill Road Elmhurst Illinois 60126Proprietary(331) 221-0130
- Bhc Streamwood Hospital IncPsychiatric 10.41 miles away1400 E Irving Park Road Streamwood Illinois 60107Proprietary(630) 837-9000
- Delnor Community HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 10.81 miles away300 Randall Rd Geneva Illinois 60134Voluntary non-profit - Private(630) 208-3000
- Presence Mercy Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 11.23 miles away1325 N Highland Avenue Aurora Illinois 60506Voluntary non-profit - Church(630) 859-2222
- Rush Copley Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 11.43 miles away2000 Ogden Avenue Aurora Illinois 60504Voluntary non-profit - Private(630) 978-6200
- Davita - Geneva Crossings2.56 miles away546 S Schmale Road Carol Stream Illinois 60188Dialysis Stations: 12 (630) 260-4086
- Fmc - Dupage West3.4 miles away450 E Roosevelt Rd West Chicago Illinois 60185Dialysis Stations: 16 (630) 293-6356
- Dialyze Direct Il - Glen Ellyn4.1 miles away800 Roosevelt Rd Ste C-16 Glen Ellyn Illinois 60137Dialysis Stations: 1 (630) 942-1111
- Usrc - Villa Park Dialysis4.85 miles away200 E. North Avenue Villa Park Illinois 60181CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 13 (630) 530-5237
- Fmc - West Chicago Dialysis Center5.23 miles away1859 Neltnor Blvd West Chicago Illinois 60185Dialysis Stations: 12 (630) 293-5952
- Fmc - Lombard Dialysis5.4 miles away1940 Springer Drive Lombard Illinois 60148Dialysis Stations: 12 (630) 693-0394
- Fmc - Naperville North Dialysis Center5.52 miles away516 W 5th Ave. Naperville Illinois 60563Dialysis Stations: 21 (630) 753-9295
- Fmc - Glendale Heights Dialysis Center6.18 miles away130 E. Army Trail Road Glendale Heights Illinois 60139CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 29 (630) 924-7286