Lonoke Health and Rehab Center is one of just two nursing homes in Lonoke, Arkansas. Sporting an overall grade of B-, this is likely a middle of the road nursing home. Based on our assessment, this nursing home has some redeeming qualities. This place is stronger in some categories than others, but it did not have any bad scores in any of the four major categories. More information about these categories can be found below.
Lonoke Health and Rehab Center
- Nursing Home
Updated Jan 10, 2019 by Nick Lata
Note: Data for Lonoke Health and Rehab Center has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- Is CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Limited Liability company
- Offers Hospice
- Offers Respite Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Home Making
- Medical Transportation
- Speech Therapy
- IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
While this facility's overall grade was not bad, it really fared well in the area of inspections. In fact, we awarded it a grade of A for that category, which is one of our best scores. Inspection grades weigh several factors, including deficiencies, substantiated complaints and federal fines. You can find more information about each of these items by obtaining copies of nursing homes' inspection reports. This place was hit with 2 deficiencies on its inspection report, but none of the deficiencies were considered to be major deficiencies. This tells you that the inspectors didn't consider any of the deficiencies to pose an imminent threat to resident safety or health. A couple minor deficiencies are not the end of the world.
Long-term Care Quality
We also awarded this facility a favorable grade in long-term care. This nursing home earned a grade of B in this category, which is one of our higher scores. Long-term care ratings of this caliber generally require both around the clock care from nurses and aids, as well as quality routine medical care. This nursing home seems to have performed reasonably well in this category as far as we could tell, but we do want to point out that we appear to be missing some information from this facility's long-term care reporting.
Does this page answer your questions about Lonoke Health and Rehab Center?
This facility's next best category was its nursing grade, where it received a grade of B-. The nursing grade is based on quite a few subcategories, many of which are tied to quantities of nurse staffing. This facility provided just 0.4 hours of nursing care per resident per day. This is a relatively low total compared to most other facilities. Despite having low quantities of nursing care, this nursing home surprisingly fared better in some of the quality-based metrics we looked at. In fact, it scored well when it comes to avoiding pressure ulcers and major falls. We consider these areas to be measures of the quality of nursing care. In many cases, the quality of nursing care is every bit as important as the quantity of hours of care offered.
Short-term Care Quality
The last category we scored was short-term care. We awarded this facility a grade of C in this area. Our short-term care grades are based in part on a nursing home's quantity of skilled nursing services. This means a wide scope of nursing services, spanning from registered nurses to physical and speech therapists, not to mention other types of therapy. It does not appear that this nursing home provided information about its staffing of registered nurses or physical therapists. Lastly, we considered the percentage of patients who were able to return to the community from this nursing home. We found that 0 percent of this facility's residents returned home. At most facilities, closer to half of their patients are able to return home so this figure is below average.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
- North Metro Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 13.99 miles away1400 Braden Street Jacksonville Arkansas 72076Proprietary(501) 985-7000
- St Vincent Medical Center/NorthAcute Care Hospitals 17.16 miles away2215 Wildwood Avenue Sherwood Arkansas 72120Voluntary non-profit - Church(501) 552-7100
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little RockAcute Care Hospitals 17.58 miles away3333 Springhill Drive North Little Rock Arkansas 72117Voluntary non-profit - Private(501) 202-3000
- Davita - Springhill Dialysis12.26 miles awaySpringhill Medical Plaza 3401 Springhill Dr Ste 190 North Little Rock Arkansas 72117CMS Rating: 1 stars Dialysis Stations: 17 (501) 945-3669
- Davita - Jacksonville Central Dialysis Ctr13.89 miles away400 T P White Dr Jacksonville Arkansas 72076Dialysis Stations: 12 (501) 241-1300
- Davita - Pulaski County Dx14.43 miles away202 John Hardin Dr Jacksonville Arkansas 72076Dialysis Stations: 9 (501) 982-1004
- Davita - Diamond State Dialysis15.29 miles away9022 Landers Rd Suite E North Little Rock Arkansas 72117Dialysis Stations: 12 (501) 834-1393
- Davita - North Little Rock Dialysis Ctr17.66 miles away4505 E Mccain Blvd North Little Rock Arkansas 72117CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 12 (501) 945-2323