Lindengrove Waukesha is a small non-profit nursing home located in Waukesha, Wisconsin. This facility was given an A- overall, which is one of our more impressive ratings. In fact, this is the highest graded nursing home in the city. The best part of this nursing home's impressive profile is its nursing rating. Nursing grades are discussed in the next section
- Nursing Home
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
Updated Sep 1, 2022 by Nick Lata
- Accepts Medicare 1
- No Medicaid 1
- Is CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- Non profit - Corporation
- Offers Hospice
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Speech Therapy
- Stroke Recovery
- Amputee Recovery
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Therapy
- Diabetes Management
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
Registered Staff Hours
We also wanted to emphasize the fact that this facility excelled in our nursing rating. We awarded them an impressive grade of A+ in this category. Our nursing score analyzes a handful of factors, however, the most important consideration is the level of nurse hours per patient per week. This facility provided 0.7 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also assessed several nursing quality-based metrics and this place excelled in some of these areas. With less than five percent of its residents sustaining pressure ulcers, it performed as well as any nursing home the nation in this category. This is generally a good indicator of quality nursing care. Pressure ulcers can often be prevented by providing better nursing care, such as having a policy of turning residents more often.
Short-term Care Quality
Adding to its fine profile, this nursing home also received an excellent short-term care score, with a score of A. Our short-term care scores are based in part on the facility's quantity of skilled highly skilled professionals. This means a wide range of nursing services, spanning from registered nurses to physical and respiratory therapists, as well as other forms of therapy. Fortunately, this nursing home offers both physical therapists and registered nurses. Not all facilities offer both. Lastly, we looked at the percentage of patients who who were able to eventually return home from this facility. We found that 5.6 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home.
Does this page answer your questions about Lindengrove Waukesha?
Tallying another strong category grade, this facility also excelled in inspections, where it received an impressive grade of A. Few facilities performed better in this category. Our inspection grades are based on many items located in the a nursing home's recent inspection reports. Nursing homes that excel in this area have very few deficiencies on those reports. Most importantly, these nursing homes should not have any severe deficiencies which are associated with endangerment of patients. This particular nursing home received 3 deficiencies on its inspection report. Overall, this is still a good inspection report, but we'd always recommend looking into any deficiencies you find troubling.
Long-term Care Quality
The final category we analyzed was long-term care, in which this nursing home received a grade of B-. This actually was this nursing home's least impressive area. This is nevertheless not a bad grade. In computing our long-term care ratings, we analyze the assistance with daily living received by a facility's patients. On top of considering the quantity of care provided by nurses and other staff, we analyzed the percentage of residents vaccinated for pneumonia. We weren't able to locate this place's vaccination data. Lastly, this place was able to limit hospitalizations. It had less than one hospitalization per one thousand long-term resident days, which is an impressively low figure.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Lindengrove Waukesha Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Lindengrove Waukesha, 13.08 Percentage of Patients
This indicates the number of emergency room visits per 1,000 days of short-term patient care. There is usually a correlation between staying out of the emergency room and the quality of rehabilitation.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Lindengrove Waukesha, 75.51% Percentage of Resident
This tells you the percentage of short-term stay patients that experienced functional improvements, such as with activities of daily living.
- Waukesha Memorial HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 1.25 miles away725 American Ave Waukesha Wisconsin 53188Voluntary non-profit - Private(262) 928-1000
- Waukesha County Mental Health CtrPsychiatric 1.84 miles away1501 Airport Rd Waukesha Wisconsin 53188Government - Local(262) 548-7950
- Aurora Medical Center SummitAcute Care Hospitals 10.51 miles away36500 Aurora Drive Oconomowoc Wisconsin 53066Voluntary non-profit - Private(262) 434-1000
- Milwaukee County Behavioral Health DivisionPsychiatric 12.11 miles away9455 W Watertown Plank Rd Milwaukee Wisconsin 53226Government - Local(414) 257-5202
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 12.25 miles away9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee Wisconsin 53226Voluntary non-profit - Private(414) 805-3000
- Oconomowoc Memorial HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 12.36 miles away791 E Summit Ave Oconomowoc Wisconsin 53066Voluntary non-profit - Private(262) 569-9400
- Childrens Hospital of WisconsinChildrens 12.37 miles away9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee Wisconsin 53226Voluntary non-profit - Other(414) 266-2000
- Aurora West Allis Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 12.42 miles away8901 W Lincoln Ave Milwaukee Wisconsin 53227Voluntary non-profit - Private(414) 328-6000
- Total Renal Care Inc1.41 miles away721 American Ave Ste 204 Waukesha Wisconsin 53188CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 12 (262) 928-2575
- Fresenius Medical Care Midwest Waukesha1.72 miles away111 Ann St Waukesha Wisconsin 53188CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 13 (262) 542-6179
- Total Renal Care Inc.2.14 miles away1260 Sentry Dr Waukesha Wisconsin 53186Dialysis Stations: 12 (262) 446-5100
- Total Renal Care Inc6.61 miles away18740 W Bluemound Rd Brookfield Wisconsin 53045Dialysis Stations: 8 (262) 782-9856
- Davita - Capitol Drive7.66 miles away19395 W Capitol Dr, Suite 100 Brookfield Wisconsin 53045Dialysis Stations: 12 (262) 781-0273
- Wisconsin Renal Care Group, l.l.c.8.65 miles away17500 W Capitol Dr Brookfield Wisconsin 53045Dialysis Stations: 13 (262) 373-1244
- Fmc - Centre Point10.78 miles away11340 W Theodore Trecker Way Milwaukee Wisconsin 53214CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 12 (414) 774-1244
- Total Renal Care Inc11.01 miles away1253 Corporate Ctr Dr Oconomowoc Wisconsin 53066Dialysis Stations: 15 (262) 560-0371