Located in Jupiter, Florida, Jupiter Medical Center Pavilion is the only facility located in this area. This is an A+ rated facility, which is the best grade we offer. This is really as good of a facility as you're going to find. Scroll down to find this facility's category ratings, which also impressed us. You really can't do any better than a straight A profile.
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Jupiter Medical Center Pavilion
- Nursing Home
- Home Health Agency
Updated Oct 1, 2021 by Nick Reese
Note: Data for Jupiter Medical Center Pavilion has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
Get pricing and details on Jupiter senior living options.Get Pricing
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- No Resident Council
- No Family Council
- Non profit - Corporation
- Offers Hospice
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Offers Outpatient Rehab
- Speech Therapy
- Stroke Recovery
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Therapy
- Diabetes Management
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Bariatric Care
- Oncology Care
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Aquatic Therapy
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Top Nursing Home in Florida Awards 2019
Best Nursing Home in Jupiter, Florida Awards 2019
Top Nursing Home in Florida Awards 2020
Best Nursing Home in Jupiter, Florida Awards 2020
Top Nursing Home in Florida Awards 2021
Best Nursing Home in Jupiter, Florida Awards 2021
Short-term Care Quality
One of the reasons this place received a great overall grade is that it earned an A+ short-term care grade. This is as good as it gets in this area. Our short-term care scores are believed to be more important for patients in need of rehabilitation services. Rehabilitation generally requires additional skilled nursing services. This includes not just nursing services, but also physical and speech therapy, as well as other types of therapy. Fortunately, it appear that this nursing home employs registered nurses. Not all facilities employs these skilled professionals. On the other hand, based on the information this nursing home provided, they do not appear to employ physical therapists. The last metric we looked at in this category is the percentage of residents who who were able to eventually return home from the nursing home. We found that 6.5 percent of this nursing home's patients returned home as opposed to remaining at the facility on a permanent basis.
The next category we looked at was inspections, where this facility also received an A+ grade. This is simply as good as it gets in this critical category. Inspection scores are tied to pieces of information located in the a nursing home's inspection reports. Nursing homes that receive favorable grades in this category tend to have few deficiencies on those reports. Most importantly, these places generally do not have any severe deficiencies which are associated with risks to patient safety. While this place had some deficiencies on its inspection report, none of them were severe based on CMS' deficiency scale. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Does this page answer your questions about Jupiter Medical Center Pavilion?
Long-term Care Quality
The next category we looked at is long-term care. Adding to its impressive resume, this facility also excelled in that category. In fact, we awarded it a grade of of A for that category. For patients seeking a permanent place to live as opposed to rehabilitation, long-term care is a very important category. One of the criteria we considered on top of nursing hours is vaccines. It doesn't appear that this facility provided information about vaccinations. Clearly, this facility is doing something right in this area as it was able to keep its patients out of the hospital. In fact, it had only 0 hospitalizations per one thousand long-term resident days, which is a remarkably low figure.
Moving on to our next area, this facility also performed well in the nursing category. We gave it an A for this category. This wrapped up a straight A profile. We looked at the skill-level of nurses at the nursing home, as well as the quantity of time the nurses spent with residents, in calculating our score in this category. This facility provided 0.9 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, our nursing grades also factor in quality-based assessments, such as avoiding major falls. This facility performed well in this area. Avoiding major falls is typically a good indicator that a nursing home has reliable quality controls in place. Major falls can many times be avoided if more nurses aids and better safety protocols are in place.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Jupiter Medical Center Pavilion Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Jupiter Medical Center Pavilion, 9.64 Percentage of Patients
This datapoint measures the number of emergency room visits per 1,000 days of short-term care. Staying out of the emergency room is one way to gauge the well-being of patients during rehabilitation.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Jupiter Medical Center Pavilion, 77.72% Percentage of Resident
This indicates the percent of short-term patients that experienced functional improvements, such as enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living. Higher levels of autonomy with activities of daily living generally correlates with higher quality rehabilitation services.
- Jupiter Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 0.04 miles away1210 S Old Dixie Hwy Jupiter Florida 33458Voluntary non-profit - Private(561) 747-2234
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 6.29 miles away3360 Burns Rd Palm Beach Gardens Florida 33410Proprietary(561) 622-1411
- The Jerome Golden Center for Behavioral Health, InPsychiatric 11.66 miles away1041 45th St West Palm Beach Florida 33407Voluntary non-profit - Private(561) 844-9741
- St Mary's Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 11.69 miles away901 45th St West Palm Beach Florida 33407Proprietary(561) 840-6202
- Good Samaritan Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 13.7 miles away1309 N Flagler Dr West Palm Beach Florida 33401Proprietary(561) 655-5511
- Palms West HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 19.51 miles away13001 Southern Blvd Loxahatchee Florida 33470Proprietary(561) 753-4245
- Coastal Dialysis Center0.83 miles away641 University Blvd #209 Jupiter Florida 33458Dialysis Stations: 7 (561) 557-1704
- Jupiter Kidney Center LLC0.84 miles away1701 Military Trail #140 Jupiter Florida 33458CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 19 (561) 744-4661
- Jupiter Dialysis2.02 miles away630 Maplewood Dr Ste 200 Jupiter Florida 33458Dialysis Stations: 16 (561) 748-1750
- North Palm Beach Dialysis Center5.67 miles away2841 Pga Blvd Palm Beach Gardens Florida 33410CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (561) 630-5081
- Continental Dialysis Care11.04 miles away2000 Continental Dr Ste A West Palm Beach Florida 33407CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 27 (561) 840-4141
- Atlantic Kidney Centers LLC11.16 miles away4700 Congress Ave Ste 106 West Palm Beach Florida 33407CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (561) 845-2888
- Saint Marys Hospital Dialysis Unit11.5 miles away901 45th St West Palm Beach Florida 33407Dialysis Stations: 24 (561) 882-6470
- Sunshine Dialysis Care Centers12.66 miles away2900 Broadway Ave, Ste 3004 West Palm Beach Florida 33404Dialysis Stations: 18 (561) 902-3164