Complete Care at Inglemoor is a small nursing home located in Englewood, New Jersey. This is a grade A facility, which is a high-end grade. We can't find many negative things to say about this place. Its ratings are impeccable. This facility also received strong grades in each of the major categories. More information about these categories can be found below.
Complete Care at Inglemoor
Updated May 1, 2022 by Nick Reese
333 Grand Ave,
Englewood NJ 07631
83.06% estimated occupancy 1
Registered Staff Hours
Long-term Care Quality
In addition to performing well in its overall grade, this facility received an excellent long-term care grade. In fact, we gave it a grade of A in that category. Nursing homes that excel in long-term care typically provide residents with better supervision and stay on top of routine medical care. Once we looked at the quantity of care provided by nurses aids and other staff, we next considered the facility's vaccination statistics. This facility vaccinated 100 percent of its patients for pneumonia, which is significantly higher than the average nursing home. This place also keeps its patients out of the hospital. In fact, it had just 1.46 hospitalizations per 1,000 long-term resident days.
Short-term Care Quality
On the list of its many dominant scores, this facility received a strong short-term care score. In fact, we awarded it a score of A- in that area. Our short-term care grade is often used to assess a facility's performance with rehabilitation. In order to have high-end rehabilitation services, nursing homes generally must offer higher levels of highly skilled nursing. These types of services include registered nurses, physical therapists, speech therapists and other licensed professionals. One reason for this facility's strong score in this category is that it provides more care with registered nurses to its residents than the average nursing home. Lastly, we assessed the number of residents that ultimately returned home from this facility. We found that it performed better than most nursing homes in the country with 54.6 percent of its patients returning home.
Does this page answer your questions about Complete Care at Inglemoor?
We also wanted to emphasize the fact that this facility received an impressive grade of A- in our nursing category. Our nursing grade assesses the facility's nurse staffing levels. We consider both the levels of licensure of the nurses and the quantity of hours spent with patients. This nursing home averages 3.6 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, our nursing grades also factor in quality-based assessments, such as avoiding major falls. This place performed well in this area. Avoiding major falls is typically a good indicator that a facility has reliable quality controls in place. Major falls can generally be prevented if more nurses aids and better safety protocols are in place.
Turning to our inspection category, this nursing home excelled in that area, which is based on the facility's recent inspection reports. We gave it an elite grade of A- for that category. This wrapped up its straight A report card. Our inspection grades are tied to many items found on the a nursing home's recent inspection reports. Facilities that receive favorable grades in this category typically have few deficiencies on those reports. Most importantly, these places should not have any severe deficiencies which are associated with endangerment of patients. While this facility had some deficiencies on its report, none of them were major deficiencies based on CMS' scale. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Complete Care at Inglemoor Quality Metrics
Minimizes Pressure Ulcers
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 9.57% of Patients had Pressure Ulcers
This datapoint is is a measure of the percentage of long-term care residents that have new or worsened pressure ulcers. We have found that pressure ulcers are an measure of quality of care.
Minimizes Serious Falls
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 2.59% of Patients had Serious Falls
This figure gauges the percentage of long-term stay patients that experienced a fall which caused severe injury. We use this statistic in calculating nursing scores.
Minimizes Urinary Tract Infections
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 1.67% of Patients had UTIs
This indicates the percentage of patients who sustained a urinary tract infection. UTI's are often the result of nursing homes with worse hygiene protocols. Better nursing care reduces the percentage of residents in a nursing home who suffer from UTI's. Keep in mind that this metric is affected by by the fact that nursing homes have incongruent reporting standards for urinary tract infections.
Appropriately Uses Anti-Psychotic Medication
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 10.61% of Patients use Anti-Psychotic Medication
This tells you the percent of residents prescribed antipsychotic drugs. These drugs are sometimes used to treat a variety of conditions, including cognitive disorders.
Appropriately Uses Anti-Anxiety Medication
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 17.39% of Patients use Anti-Anxiety Medication
This tells you the percent of patients who were prescribed antianxiety drugs. These drugs are generally used to treat residents experiencing anxiety or depression.
Managing Depression Among Residents
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 5.91% of Patients
This metric is a measure of the percentage of long-term stay patients who are showing signs of depression. Some would argue that this is a measure of patient quality of life.
Appropriate Vaccine Usage
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 92.7% of Patients
This indicates the percent of patients who received the pneumonia and flu vaccines. Higher vaccination rates should be standard at this point.
Residents Maintain Autonomy
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 11.08% Percentage of Patients
This tells you the percent of patients that required more assistance with activities of daily living over time.
Ability to Keep Residents Mobile
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 14.69% Percentage of Residents
This metric measures the percent of long-term stay patients that were able to retain mobility.
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 1.49 Hospitalizations per 1,000 resident days
This is the number of hospitalizations per thousand days of patient care. There is usually a correlation between reduced hospitalizations and the quality of care.
Short-term Care: Rehospitalizations
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 14.69 Percentage of Residents Rehospitalized
This tells you the number of rehospitalizations per thousand days of short-term care.
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 8.11 Percentage of Patients
This metric tracks the number of emergency room visits per 1,000 days of short-term care. Staying out of the emergency room is one way to assess patient care during rehabilitation.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 81.01% Percentage of Resident
This tells you the percentage of short-term stay residents who experienced functional improvements, such as with activities of daily living. High levels of performance with ADL's generally correlates with superior rehabilitation services.
- Englewood Hospital and Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 1.56 miles away350 Engle St Englewood New Jersey 07631Voluntary non-profit - Private(201) 894-3000
- Holy Name Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 1.58 miles away718 Teaneck Rd Teaneck New Jersey 07666Voluntary non-profit - Private(201) 833-3000
- Hackensack University Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 4.13 miles away30 Prospect Ave Hackensack New Jersey 07601Voluntary non-profit - Private(551) 996-2000
- St Barnabas HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 4.85 miles away4422 Third Avenue Bronx New York 10457Voluntary non-profit - Private(212) 960-9000
- Harlem Hospital CenterAcute Care Hospitals 5.07 miles away506 Lenox Avenue New York New York 10037Government - Local(212) 939-1000
- Montefiore Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 5.07 miles away111 East 210th Street Bronx New York 10467Voluntary non-profit - Private(718) 920-4321
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital CenterAcute Care Hospitals 5.16 miles away1276 Fulton Avenue Bronx New York 10456Proprietary(212) 588-7000
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Health CenterAcute Care Hospitals 5.25 miles away234 East 149th Street Bronx New York 10451Government - Local(718) 579-5000
- Davita Renal Center of Englewood0.11 miles away300 Grand Avenue Suite 103 Englewood New Jersey 07631Dialysis Stations: 3 (201) 731-3149
- Fmc Englewood Dialysis Center0.81 miles away350 Engle Street Fl 1 Englewood New Jersey 07631CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 21 (201) 503-1401
- Holy Name Renal Care Center, LLC1.66 miles away718 Teaneck Road Teaneck New Jersey 07666CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 30 (201) 833-1701
- Fmc Bergen Renal Home1.92 miles away222 Cedar Lane Suite 103 Teaneck New Jersey 07666Dialysis Stations: 2 (201) 692-0004
- Fmc Bergen Rcc2.66 miles away647 Cedar Lane Teaneck New Jersey 07666CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (201) 692-1113
- Davita Haven Dialysis3.2 miles away60 Haven Avenue Suites b3 & b4 New York New York 10032CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (212) 928-9071
- New York - Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia3.42 miles away622 West 168th Street Dialysis - Ph 4 Center, 430 New York New York 10032Dialysis Stations: 10 (212) 305-3394
- Davita Riverdale Dialysis Center3.87 miles away170 W. 233rd Street Bronx New York 10463CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 31 (718) 884-4300