Complete Care at Inglemoor is one of just a few available nursing homes in Englewood, New Jersey. With an A overall grade, we ranked this facility in the top ten percentile of all nursing homes in the nation. We could not find many bad things to say about this place. Its scores are as good as they get. Scroll down to see this facility's category grades, which also impressed us. You really can't do much better than a straight A report card.
Complete Care at Inglemoor
- Nursing Home
Updated Sep 1, 2022 by Nick Lata
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Corporation
- Offers Hospice
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Palliative Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Therapy
- Mental Health
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Colostomy Care
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
Registered Staff Hours
To go along with its strong overall grade, we awarded this nursing home a grade of A for our nursing rating. Our nursing rating focuses on the nursing home's level of nurse staffing. We consider both the levels of training of the nurses as well as the quantity of hours spent with residents. This particular nursing home provided 0.5 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also assessed several nursing quality-based metrics and this place excelled in some of these areas. With less than five percent of its residents sustaining pressure ulcers, it performed as well as any facility New Jersey in this category. This is generally a good indicator of quality nursing care. Pressure ulcers can often be avoided by providing better nursing care, such as having a system of moving patients more often.
Long-term Care Quality
On the list of its many impressive scores, this facility was given a strong long-term care score. In fact, it received a grade of A in that category. When nursing homes receive this type of score in long-term care it is usually a good sign for patient care and suggests that the nursing home is well-staffed with nurses and aids. In addition to considering the amount of care provided by aids and other staff, we analyzed the percentage of residents vaccinated against pneumonia. This nursing home gave the vaccine to 100 percent of its patients. Vaccines are critical to keeping residents healthy. Clearly, this facility is doing something right in this area as it was able to keep its patients out of the hospital. It had only 0.01 hospitalizations per 1,000 long-term resident days, which is an impressively low number.
Does this page answer your questions about Complete Care at Inglemoor?
Short-term Care Quality
Turning the page to our third area, this facility was given a top-shelf short-term care score. In fact, we gave it a grade of A in this category. Short-term care grades are meaningful for patients needing rehabilitation. Rehabilitation usually requires additional highly-skilled nursing services. Skilled nursing means a wide spectrum of services, spanning from registered nurses to physical and occupational therapists, as well as other forms of therapy. Fortunately, it appear that this nursing home has registered nurses on staff. Not every facility employs these types of nurses. However, according to the information this nursing home provided, it does not look like the facility employs physical therapists. Lastly, we considered the number of residents who were able to return to the community from this facility. We found that 5.4 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home.
Wrapping up this nursing home's impressive profile, we gave this nursing home an A- for our inspections rating. With this grade, the facility completes its straight A report card. Inspection grades weigh a host of factors included in a facility's inspection report. One of the most important criteria we rely on is the number and severity of deficiencies. Places with higher scores in this area usually have few severe deficiencies. While this place had a few minor dings on its report, it had no severe deficiencies. Severe deficiencies are those found in categories G, H, I, J, K and L. This tells you that the inspectors did not consider any of the deficiencies on this facility's report to pose an imminent threat to patient health or safety. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Complete Care at Inglemoor Quality Metrics
Minimizes Pressure Ulcers
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 9.28% of Patients had Pressure Ulcers
This datapoint tells you the percentage of long-term care residents who suffered from new or worsened pressure ulcers . We use this statistic in calculating our nursing grades.
Minimizes Serious Falls
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 2.53% of Patients had Serious Falls
This is the percent of patients who suffered from a fall resulting in serious injury.
Minimizes Urinary Tract Infections
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 1.65% of Patients had UTIs
This is the percent of patients that suffered from a urinary tract infection. UTI's are routinely linked to nursing homes with worse hygiene protocols. Better hygiene protocols reduces the percentage of residents in a nursing home who suffer from UTI's. Note that this statistic is sometimes skewed by the fact that nursing homes have incongruent reporting standards for urinary tract infections.
Appropriately Uses Anti-Psychotic Medication
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 10.6% of Patients use Anti-Psychotic Medication
This indicates the percent of residents who were prescribed antipsychotic drugs. Antipsychotic drugs are prescribed to patients for many conditions, including cognitive disorders. Unfortunately, in limited situations, increased usage of these drugs may mean a facility is using these medications to control patient behavior.
Appropriately Uses Anti-Anxiety Medication
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 17.42% of Patients use Anti-Anxiety Medication
This datapoint is a measure of the percent of long-term care patients which are administered antianxiety medication. These medications are used to treat patients suffering from anxiety or depression.
Managing Depression Among Residents
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 5.95% of Patients
This tells you the percentage of residents showing symptoms of depression. High rates of depression could imply lower quality care.
Appropriate Vaccine Usage
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 91.97% of Patients
This tells you the percent of residents that were given the flu and pneumonia vaccines. Higher vaccination rates should be the norm at this point.
Residents Maintain Autonomy
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 10.68% Percentage of Patients
This tells you the percent of residents that required more assistance with activities of daily living over time.
Ability to Keep Residents Mobile
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 12.9% Percentage of Residents
This metric is a measure of the percentage of long-term stay patients who retained mobility levels. Some would argue that the ability to move around is critical to residents' health.
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 1.68 Hospitalizations per 1,000 resident days
Measures the number of times residents are hospitalized per 1,000 days of patient care. Keeping residents out of the hospital is important to preserving the physical health of nursing home residents.
Short-term Care: Rehospitalizations
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 12.9 Percentage of Residents Rehospitalized
This is the number of rehospitalizations per 1,000 days of short-term patient care.
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 8.37 Percentage of Patients
This metric measures the number of emergency room visits per thousand days of short-term patient care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Complete Care at Inglemoor, 80.92% Percentage of Resident
This is the percentage of short-term care residents who saw functional improvements, such as enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living. High levels of performance with ADL's generally correlates with superior rehabilitation.
- Englewood Hospital and Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 1.56 miles away350 Engle St Englewood New Jersey 07631Voluntary non-profit - Private(201) 894-3000
- Holy Name Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 1.58 miles away718 Teaneck Rd Teaneck New Jersey 07666Voluntary non-profit - Private(201) 833-3000
- Hackensack University Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 4.13 miles away30 Prospect Ave Hackensack New Jersey 07601Voluntary non-profit - Private(551) 996-2000
- St Barnabas HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 4.85 miles away4422 Third Avenue Bronx New York 10457Voluntary non-profit - Private(212) 960-9000
- Harlem Hospital CenterAcute Care Hospitals 5.07 miles away506 Lenox Avenue New York New York 10037Government - Local(212) 939-1000
- Montefiore Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 5.07 miles away111 East 210th Street Bronx New York 10467Voluntary non-profit - Private(718) 920-4321
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital CenterAcute Care Hospitals 5.16 miles away1276 Fulton Avenue Bronx New York 10456Proprietary(212) 588-7000
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Health CenterAcute Care Hospitals 5.25 miles away234 East 149th Street Bronx New York 10451Government - Local(718) 579-5000
- Davita Renal Center of Englewood0.11 miles away300 Grand Avenue Suite 103 Englewood New Jersey 07631Dialysis Stations: 3 (201) 731-3149
- Fmc Englewood Dialysis Center0.81 miles away350 Engle Street Fl 1 Englewood New Jersey 07631CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 21 (201) 503-1401
- Holy Name Renal Care Center, LLC1.66 miles away718 Teaneck Road Teaneck New Jersey 07666CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 30 (201) 833-1701
- Fmc Bergen Renal Home1.92 miles away222 Cedar Lane Suite 103 Teaneck New Jersey 07666Dialysis Stations: 2 (201) 692-0004
- Fmc Bergen Rcc2.66 miles away647 Cedar Lane Teaneck New Jersey 07666CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (201) 692-1113
- Davita Haven Dialysis3.2 miles away60 Haven Avenue Suites b3 & b4 New York New York 10032CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (212) 928-9071
- New York - Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia3.42 miles away622 West 168th Street Dialysis - Ph 4 Center, 430 New York New York 10032Dialysis Stations: 10 (212) 305-3394
- Davita Riverdale Dialysis Center3.87 miles away170 W. 233rd Street Bronx New York 10463CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 31 (718) 884-4300