Hanna House Skilled Nursing Ce is in Cleveland, Ohio, which turns out to have a variety of nursing homes. It looks like this nursing home is among the most impressive facilities we looked at. In fact, it received the top score. As a matter of fact, we ranked this facility as the second best facility in Cleveland. Headlining this place's remarkable profile is its inspection rating, which we will address in the next paragraph.
Hanna House Skilled Nursing Ce
- Nursing Home
Updated Jun 1, 2022 by Nick Reese
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
Registered Staff Hours
In addition to being a great nursing home overall, it also received A+ inspections recently. Its inspections are virtually flawless. Our inspection scores are tied to several pieces of information found on the a nursing home's recent inspection reports. Places that excel in this category typically have very few deficiencies on those reports. Most importantly, these nursing homes should not have any severe deficiencies which are associated with risks to patient safety. While this place had a few minor dings on its inspection report, it had no severe deficiencies. Severe deficiencies are found in categories G, H, I, J, K and L. This means the government inspectors didn't consider any of the deficiencies on this facility's report to pose an imminent threat to patient health or safety. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Short-term Care Quality
This facility also was awarded an A+ short-term care grade, making it one of the few facilities to receive more than one A+ category scores. Our short-term care grade is commonly employed to measure a facility's rehabilitation services. In order to offer good rehabilitation services, nursing homes generally must offer better levels of highly skilled nursing services. Skilled nursing includes registered nurses, physical therapists, speech therapists and other types of therapists. This nursing home employs both physical therapists and registered nurses. Not all facilities employ these skilled professionals. The last measure we looked at in this category is the percentage of residents who eventually returned home from the facility. We found that 6.9 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home as opposed to remaining at the nursing home on a permanent basis.
Does this page answer your questions about Hanna House Skilled Nursing Ce?
Long-term Care Quality
Turning the page to our third category, this facility was awarded first-rate long-term care score. In fact, it received a grade of A in that category. If you are seeking anything other than rehabilitation, you should take a close look at long-term care scores. On top of considering the volume of care provided by nurses and other staff, we analyzed the number of residents vaccinated for pneumonia. We weren't able to track down information on vaccination rates. Clearly, this place is doing something right in this area as it also excelled at keeping its residents out of the hospital. Indeed, it had less than one hospitalization per 1,000 long-term resident days, which is a remarkably low number.
In the last category we looked at, this facility was given a very strong grade of A in our nursing category. With this score, the facility wrapped up a straight A report card. The nursing score is based on many components, however, the paramount one is the number of nurse hours spent with patients. This particular nursing home provided 0.9 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, our nursing grades also factor in quality-based assessments, such as avoiding major falls. This facility performed well in this area. Avoiding major falls is typically a good indicator that a place has reliable quality controls in place. Major falls can often be avoided if more nurses aids and better safety protocols are in place.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Hanna House Skilled Nursing Ce Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Hanna House Skilled Nursing Ce, 11.81 Percentage of Patients
Measures the number of emergency room visits per 1,000 days of short-term patient care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Hanna House Skilled Nursing Ce, 74.54% Percentage of Resident
This tells you the percent of short-term stay residents that experienced functional improvements, such as with activities of daily living.
Scores for Cleveland, OH
- Overall Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Nurse Rating has a grade of C
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of C
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of B-plus
Looking for more options? Cleveland, Ohio has 47 other nursing homes
- Uh Cleveland Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 0 miles away11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44106Voluntary non-profit - Private(216) 844-1000
- Rainbow Babies and Childrens HospitalChildrens 0 miles away11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44106Voluntary non-profit - Other(216) 844-1000
- Cleveland ClinicAcute Care Hospitals 0.79 miles away9500 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44195Voluntary non-profit - Private(216) 445-8400
- St Vincent Charity Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 3.55 miles away2351 East 22nd Street Cleveland Ohio 44115Voluntary non-profit - Private(216) 861-6200
- Lutheran HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 5.28 miles away1730 West 25th Street Cleveland Ohio 44113Voluntary non-profit - Private(216) 696-4300
- Metrohealth SystemAcute Care Hospitals 5.65 miles away2500 Metrohealth Drive Cleveland Ohio 44109Voluntary non-profit - Other(216) 778-7089
- Marymount HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 5.91 miles away12300 Mccracken Road Cleveland Ohio 44125Voluntary non-profit - Private(216) 581-0500
- University Hospitals Ahuja Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 6.74 miles away3999 Richmond Road Beachwood Ohio 44122Voluntary non-profit - Private(216) 593-5510
- Community Dialysis Center0.36 miles away11717 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44106CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 80 (216) 229-1100
- University Hospitals of Cleveland - Dialysis0.77 miles away11100 Euclid Avenue, Suite 2100 Cleveland Ohio 44106Dialysis Stations: 20 (216) 844-1585
- Fmc - Ohio Renal Care Group Home Dialysis Program1.06 miles away2429 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive 2nd Floor Cleveland Ohio 44120Dialysis Stations: 5 (216) 421-1013
- Fmc - Cleveland Clinic East1.06 miles away2429 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Cleveland Ohio 44104CMS Rating: 1 stars Dialysis Stations: 56 (216) 368-0004
- Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hosp for Rehabilitation1.69 miles away2801 Martin Luther King Jr Dr Cleveland Ohio 44104Dialysis Stations: 8 (216) 444-6123
- Comunity Dialysis Center1.76 miles away1370 Addison Road Cleveland Ohio 44103CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (216) 431-0668
- Fmc - Huron Dialysis Center1.77 miles away13944 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44112Dialysis Stations: 22 (216) 541-5880
- Davita - Shaker Square Dialysis1.8 miles away12800 Shaker Blvd, Ste. 1 Cleveland Ohio 44120CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 22 (216) 491-4867