Hanna House Skilled Nursing Ce turns out to be one of many options to select from in Cleveland, Ohio. This facility is ranked among the highest-graded nursing homes we looked at. In fact, it was given the top rating. As a matter of fact, we ranked this facility as the second best facility in Cleveland. Headlining this nursing home's stellar profile is its inspection reports, which is addressed in the next section.
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Hanna House Skilled Nursing Ce
- Nursing Home
Updated Apr 1, 2023 by Nick Lata
Get pricing and details on Cleveland senior living options.Get Pricing
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Best Nursing Home in Ohio Awards 2021
Registered Staff Hours
In addition to receiving a great overall grade, this facility received an A+ inspection grade. This score is based on its recent government inspections. An A+ in this area is one of the highest complements we can offer a nursing home. Inspection scores are based on many items located in the a nursing home's recent inspection reports. Nursing homes that score well in this area have few deficiencies on those reports. Most importantly, these facilities generally do not have any severe deficiencies which are associated with risks to patient safety. Fortunately, although this place had some minor dings on its report, it had no severe deficiencies. Severe deficiencies are ones labeled as categories G through L. This tells you that CMS didn't consider any of the deficiencies on this facility's report to pose an imminent threat to patient health or safety. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Short-term Care Quality
This facility also received an A+ for its short-term care score. Short-term care grades are based in part on the nursing home's quantity of highly-skilled nursing services. This includes a vast scope of services, spanning from registered nurses to physical and respiratory therapists, as well as other forms of therapy. This nursing home employs both physical therapists and registered nurses. Not all facilities employ these skilled professionals. The final metric we considered in this area is the percentage of residents who who were able to eventually return home from the nursing home. We found that 7.2 percent of this nursing home's patients returned home as opposed to remaining at the nursing home on a permanent basis.
Does this page answer your questions about Hanna House Skilled Nursing Ce?
Long-term Care Quality
The next area we looked at was long-term care. Contributing to its high-end profile, this facility also performed well in this category. In fact, we awarded it a grade of of A for the area. Nursing homes that receive this kind of grade in long-term care tend to provide consistent 24/7 care to ensure residents are kept in good health. One of the criteria we considered in addition to nursing hours was vaccines. Unfortunately, it does not appear that this facility submitted vaccination data. Clearly, this nursing home is doing something right in this area as it also excelled at keeping its residents out of the hospital. In fact, it had only 0 hospitalizations per one thousand long-term resident days, which is an impressively low number.
In the last category, we gave this nursing home a grade of A+ for our nursing rating. This completed a very favorable profile. The nursing grade analyzes several factors, most of which are tied to levels of nurse staffing. This nursing home provides 1 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, our nursing grades also factor in quality-based assessments, such as avoiding major falls. This place performed well in this area. Avoiding major falls is typically a good indicator that a nursing home has reliable quality controls in place. Major falls can often be prevented if more nurses aids and better safety protocols are in place.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Hanna House Skilled Nursing Ce Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Hanna House Skilled Nursing Ce, 12.98 Percentage of Patients
This is the number of times residents are sent to the emergency room per thousand days of short-term care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Hanna House Skilled Nursing Ce, 75.85% Percentage of Resident
This datapoint measures the percentage of short-term care patients that experienced functional improvements, such as enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living. Some would argue that this is a measure of a nursing home's rehabilitation services.
Scores for Cleveland, OH
- Overall Rating has a grade of C
- Nurse Rating has a grade of C
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of C
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of B-plus
Looking for more options? Cleveland, Ohio has 24 other nursing homes
- Uh Cleveland Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 0 miles away11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44106Voluntary non-profit - Private(216) 844-1000
- Rainbow Babies and Childrens HospitalChildrens 0 miles away11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44106Voluntary non-profit - Other(216) 844-1000
- Cleveland ClinicAcute Care Hospitals 0.79 miles away9500 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44195Voluntary non-profit - Private(216) 445-8400
- St Vincent Charity Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 3.55 miles away2351 East 22nd Street Cleveland Ohio 44115Voluntary non-profit - Private(216) 861-6200
- Lutheran HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 5.28 miles away1730 West 25th Street Cleveland Ohio 44113Voluntary non-profit - Private(216) 696-4300
- Metrohealth SystemAcute Care Hospitals 5.65 miles away2500 Metrohealth Drive Cleveland Ohio 44109Voluntary non-profit - Other(216) 778-7089
- Marymount HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 5.91 miles away12300 Mccracken Road Cleveland Ohio 44125Voluntary non-profit - Private(216) 581-0500
- University Hospitals Ahuja Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 6.74 miles away3999 Richmond Road Beachwood Ohio 44122Voluntary non-profit - Private(216) 593-5510
- Community Dialysis Center0.36 miles away11717 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44106CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 80 (216) 229-1100
- University Hospitals of Cleveland - Dialysis0.77 miles away11100 Euclid Avenue, Suite 2100 Cleveland Ohio 44106Dialysis Stations: 20 (216) 844-1585
- Fmc - Ohio Renal Care Group Home Dialysis Program1.06 miles away2429 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive 2nd Floor Cleveland Ohio 44120Dialysis Stations: 5 (216) 421-1013
- Fmc - Cleveland Clinic East1.06 miles away2429 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Cleveland Ohio 44104CMS Rating: 1 stars Dialysis Stations: 56 (216) 368-0004
- Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hosp for Rehabilitation1.69 miles away2801 Martin Luther King Jr Dr Cleveland Ohio 44104Dialysis Stations: 8 (216) 444-6123
- Comunity Dialysis Center1.76 miles away1370 Addison Road Cleveland Ohio 44103CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (216) 431-0668
- Fmc - Huron Dialysis Center1.77 miles away13944 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44112Dialysis Stations: 22 (216) 541-5880
- Davita - Shaker Square Dialysis1.8 miles away12800 Shaker Blvd, Ste. 1 Cleveland Ohio 44120CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 22 (216) 491-4867