Grace Pointe Cont Care Sr Campus, Skilled Nursing is one of six available nursing homes in Greeley, Colorado. This nursing home turns out to be a grade A facility, which is a very elite score. We were not surprised to discover that this is actually one of the three best nursing homes in the city. Headlining this nursing home's stellar report card is its inspection reports, which is addressed in the next section.
Grace Pointe Cont Care Sr Campus, Skilled Nursing
- Nursing Home
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
Updated Jan 10, 2019 by Nick Lata
Note: Data for Grace Pointe Cont Care Sr Campus, Skilled Nursing has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
- Accepts Medicare 1
- No Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Individual
- Offers Post-Acute Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Offers Outpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Medical Transportation
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
On top of being a first rate nursing home overall, this place also performed well in inspections, where it received an A. Not many nursing homes performed better in this area. Our inspection scores weigh a host of factors included in a nursing home's inspection report. One of the most important criteria we look at is the number and severity of deficiencies. Places with higher scores in this category usually have very few severe deficiencies. Unfortunately, it does not appear that we have deficiency data for this nursing home. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Long-term Care Quality
To add to its high-end accomplishments in other areas, we gave this facility a score of A for its long-term care grade. Nursing homes that receive this type of grade in long-term care typically provide consistent 24/7 care to ensure residents are kept in good health. This place knocked it out of the park in this category.
Does this page answer your questions about Grace Pointe Cont Care Sr Campus, Skilled Nursing?
Short-term Care Quality
This nursing home also was given a first-rate short-term care grade. Indeed, this ended up being its third best category score. In that category, we gave this facility a score of A-. Short-term care scores are critical for prospective residents requiring rehabilitation. Rehabilitation usually mandates more skilled nursing. This includes a wide spectrum of nursing services, ranging from registered nurses to physical and respiratory therapists, as well as other forms of therapy. Fortunately, it appear that this nursing home has registered nurses on staff. Not all nursing homes employs these skilled professionals. However, based on the data they provided, it does not look like the facility employs physical therapists. The last item we assessed in this category is the percentage of residents who were able to return home from the facility. We found that 0 percent of this nursing home's patients returned home as opposed to remaining at the facility on a permanent basis.
In the final category we assessed, this nursing home received a very strong grade of A- in our nursing category. With this grade, the nursing home wrapped up a straight A profile. Our nursing rating consists of a handful of factors, most of which are tied to levels of nurse staffing. This nursing home provides 0.5 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, our nursing grades also factor in quality-based assessments, such as avoiding major falls. This nursing home performed well in this area. Avoiding major falls is typically a good indicator that a place has reliable quality controls in place. Major falls can frequently be prevented if more nurses aids and better safety protocols are in place.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Scores for Greeley, CO
- Overall Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Nurse Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of B
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of A
Looking for more options? Greeley, Colorado has 5 other nursing homes
- North Colorado Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 4.37 miles away1801 - 16th St Greeley Colorado 80631Voluntary non-profit - Private(970) 810-4121
- Medical Center of the RockiesAcute Care Hospitals 11.03 miles away2500 Rocky Mountain Avenue Loveland Colorado 80538Voluntary non-profit - Private(970) 624-2500
- Mckee Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 13.76 miles away2000 Boise Ave Loveland Colorado 80538Voluntary non-profit - Private(970) 669-4640
- Banner Fort Collins Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 13.91 miles away4700 Lady Moon Drive Fort Collins Colorado 80528Voluntary non-profit - Other(970) 821-4000
- Poudre Valley HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 18.06 miles away1024 S Lemay Ave Fort Collins Colorado 80524Voluntary non-profit - Private(970) 495-7000
- Greeley Dialysis (Dva)3.62 miles away2812 W 10th St Greeley Colorado 80634Dialysis Stations: 12 (970) 352-9072
- Greeley Dialysis (Fmc)4.04 miles away2343 W 27th St Ste 503 Greeley Colorado 80634CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 25 (970) 330-6100
- North Greeley Dialysis (Fmc)5.01 miles away1212 9th St Greeley Colorado 80631Dialysis Stations: 17 (970) 356-5704
- Northern Colorado Home Therapy Dialysis (Fmc)10.79 miles away5285 Mcwhinney Blvd #190 Loveland Colorado 80538Dialysis Stations: 4 (970) 667-0596
- Loveland Central Dialysis (Dva)13.49 miles away1453 N Denver Ave Loveland Colorado 80538Dialysis Stations: 12 (970) 663-4607
- Loveland Dialysis (Fmc)14.75 miles away2940 Ginnala Dr Loveland Colorado 80538CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (970) 663-9155
- Northern Colorado Kidney Center (Fmc)16.75 miles away2107 S. Timberline Rd Fort Collins Colorado 80525Dialysis Stations: 20 (970) 482-2161
- Davita Fort Collins Dialysis17.4 miles away1601 Prospect Parkway Suite 180 Fort Collins Colorado 80525Dialysis Stations: 13 (970) 493-0753