Gardens at Terracina Health & Rehabilitation is in Naples, Florida, which is one of the largest cities in the country. This proved to be an A+ rated facility. Being awarded an A+ in our grading system requires first-rate performance across the board. Even in a city of 12 nursing homes, this facility really stands out. This nursing home also received impressive grades in all four of our categories. More information about these categories can be found below.
Gardens at Terracina Health & Rehabilitation
- Nursing Home
- Memory Care
Updated Sep 1, 2022 by Nick Lata
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Limited Liability company
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Home Making
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
Registered Staff Hours
One of the many reasons this turned out to be a quality nursing home is that it received an A+ inspection grade. This is simply as good as it gets in this critical category. We weigh several aspects of a nursing home's inspection report in calculating our inspection ratings. One key factor is health deficiencies. You should keep in mind that the severity of the deficiencies is usually more important than the number of deficiencies, as some end up being relatively minor. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like we have deficiency data for this facility. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Short-term Care Quality
We also wanted to note the fact that this facility was superb in our short-term care category. We awarded them a dominant score of A+ in this category. In our short-term care assessment, we try to craft a valuable barometer for rehabilitation services. In doing so, we assess the nursing home's level of skilled nursing services, including both registered nurses and physical therapy, as well as respiratory therapy. Fortunately, it appear that this facility has registered nurses on staff. Not all nursing homes employs these skilled professionals. On the other hand, according to the data this nursing home provided, they do not appear to employ physical therapists. The last measure we considered in this area is the number of patients who were able to leave the facility and return home. We discovered that 6.5 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home.
Does this page answer your questions about Gardens at Terracina Health & Rehabilitation?
Long-term Care Quality
Moving on our third category, this facility received an excellent long-term care score. In fact, it received a grade of A in that category. Long-term care grades of this caliber generally require both 24/7 care from nurses and aids, as well as quality routine healthcare services. One of the statistics we considered after nurse's aid hours was vaccines. Unfortunately, it does not look like this facility provided information about vaccinations. Clearly, this facility is doing something right in this area as it also excelled at keeping its patients out of the hospital. Indeed, it had less than one hospitalization per 1,000 long-term resident days, which is an impressively low number.
Switching gears to the last category, this facility also performed admirably in the nursing category. In fact, we gave it an A- for that category. This rounded out truly elite profile. We weighed the licensure of nurses employed by the nursing home, in addition to the quantity of time those nurses spent with residents, in calculating our score in this category. This facility provided 0.5 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also looked at some nursing quality measures in determining our nursing grades. This facility performed very well in terms of minimizing its residents' pressure ulcers and major falls. We consider these areas to be good indicators of the quality of nursing care.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Gardens at Terracina Health & Rehabilitation Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Gardens at Terracina Health & Rehabilitation, 9.16 Percentage of Patients
This metric tracks the number of times residents are sent to the emergency room per thousand days of short-term patient care. Avoiding medical emergencies is one way to measure patient well-being during rehabilitation.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Gardens at Terracina Health & Rehabilitation, 78.49% Percentage of Resident
Measures the percent of short-term patients that saw functional improvements.
Scores for Naples, FL
- Overall Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Nurse Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of A
Looking for more options? Naples, Florida has 11 other nursing homes
- Nri - Naples0.29 miles away6625 Hillway Circle Naples Florida 34112CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 16 (239) 775-9454
- Ara - Naples South Dialysis Center LLC2.36 miles away4270 Tamiami Trail East Suite 1 Naples Florida 34112Dialysis Stations: 13 (239) 774-7523
- Pure Life Renal of Naples, LLC5.01 miles away3540 Pine Ridge Rd Naples Florida 34109Dialysis Stations: 16 (239) 880-5003
- Bma - South Collier5.31 miles away12703 Tamiami Trail East # 121 Naples Florida 34113Dialysis Stations: 16 (239) 732-5333
- Us Renal Care Uptown Dialysis9.26 miles away2700 Imokalee Road Suite 22 Naples Florida 34110Dialysis Stations: 17 (239) 596-3044
- Ara - Naples Dialysis Center LLC9.28 miles away4529 Executive Drive Naples Florida 34119Dialysis Stations: 20 (239) 566-7180
- Naples Artificial Kidney Center9.63 miles away1750 Sw Health Parkway Naples Florida 34109Dialysis Stations: 23 (239) 566-1034
- Bonita Springs Dialysis13.71 miles away9134 Bonita Beach Rd Bonita Springs Florida 34135Dialysis Stations: 16 (239) 949-0444