Frankfort Terrace is in Frankfort, Illinois. With an B+ overall grade, we rated this facility in the top third of all nursing homes in the nation. You could certainly do much worse than this place. This nursing home also received consistently good ratings in each of our categories. More information about its category grades can be found below.
- Nursing Home
Updated Jan 10, 2019 by Nick Lata
Note: Data for Frankfort Terrace has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
- No Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Corporation
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Mental Health
- Recreational Therapy
- Pain Management
In addition to being a great overall grade, this facility also received A+ health inspections in recent years. Its inspections were virtually flawless. We take several aspects of a facility's inspection report into consideration in computing our inspection scores. One critical factor is health deficiencies. It should be noted that the severity of the deficiencies is usually more important than the number of deficiencies, as some deficiencies can be quite insignificant. It doesn't appear that we were able to find deficiency counts for this nursing home. We would like to have more data for this nursing home. Without having information regarding deficiencies, it is difficult to really assess this nursing home in the inspections category.
One of the other reasons we graded this nursing home so highly is that it earned a very impressive nursing grade. In that category, we awarded this nursing home an B+. Our nursing grade assesses the facility's nurse staffing levels. We weigh both the levels of skill of those nurses as well as the number of hours spent with patients. This nursing home provides 0 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Lastly, we also looked at some nursing quality-based metrics in determining our nursing grades. This place performed very well when it comes to avoiding major falls and pressure ulcers. We consider these areas to be good indicators of the quality of nursing care.
Does this page answer your questions about Frankfort Terrace?
Short-term Care Quality
Turning to our third area, this nursing home also received a score of B+ for its short-term care rating. This is an above average grade in this category. Short-term care grades are commonly used to measure a facility's performance with rehabilitation To provide quality rehabilitation services, nursing homes generally need to feature higher levels of highly skilled nursing services. These types of services include registered nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists and other highly skilled individuals. We were not able to find information about this nursing home's registered nurse or physical therapy staffing. Lastly, we considered the percentage of residents that returned home from this facility. We found that 0 percent of this facility's residents returned home.
Long-term Care Quality
The last category we rated is long-term care, where this nursing home was given a grade of B. This facility did not prove to have any weak grades. For prospective patients in need of a permanent place to live rather than rehabilitation, long-term care is a very important category. Once we assessed the quantity of care provided by nurses aids and other staff, we then looked at the nursing home's vaccination data. It doesn't look like this nursing home provided data regarding vaccinations. Clearly, this nursing home is doing something right in this area as it also excelled at keeping its residents out of the hospital. It had only 0 hospitalizations per one thousand long-term resident days, which is an impressively low number.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
- Silver Cross Hospital and Medical CentersAcute Care Hospitals 7.52 miles away1900 Silver Cross Blvd New Lenox Illinois 60451Voluntary non-profit - Private(815) 300-1100
- Advocate South Suburban HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 9.4 miles away17800 S Kedzie Ave Hazel Crest Illinois 60429Voluntary non-profit - Church(708) 799-8000
- Palos Community HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 11.82 miles away12251 South 80th Avenue Palos Heights Illinois 60463Voluntary non-profit - Private(708) 923-4000
- Ingalls Memorial HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 12.41 miles away1 Ingalls Drive Harvey Illinois 60426Voluntary non-profit - Private(708) 333-2300
- Presence Saint Joseph Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 14.66 miles away333 N Madison St Joliet Illinois 60435Voluntary non-profit - Church(815) 725-7133
- Advocate Christ Hospital & Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 16.46 miles away4440 W 95th Street Oak Lawn Illinois 60453Voluntary non-profit - Church(708) 684-8000
- Franciscan Health DyerAcute Care Hospitals 16.98 miles away24 Joliet St Dyer Indiana 46311Voluntary non-profit - Church(219) 865-2141
- Adventist Bolingbrook HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 17.13 miles away500 Remington Boulevard Bolingbrook Illinois 60440Voluntary non-profit - Private(630) 312-5000
- Fkc - Mokena Dialysis2.56 miles away8910 W. 192nd Street, Suite a & B Mokena Illinois 60448Dialysis Stations: 14 (708) 478-1815
- Davita - Tinley Park5.9 miles away16767 80th Ave. Tinley Park Illinois 60477Dialysis Stations: 12 (708) 429-4738
- Fmc - Orland Park7.15 miles away9160 W 159th Street Orland Park Illinois 60462Dialysis Stations: 18 (708) 403-2790
- Davita - New Lenox Home7.42 miles away1890 Silver Cross Blvd Ste 465 New Lenox Illinois 60451Dialysis Stations: 3 (815) 462-3971
- Davita - Renal Care Center New Lenox7.49 miles away1890 Silver Cross Blvd Suite 150 New Lenox Illinois 60451CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 19 (815) 320-3049
- Davita - Palos Park Dialysis7.83 miles away13155 S. Lagrange Road Orland Park Illinois 60462Dialysis Stations: 12 (708) 923-0928
- Davita - Olympia Fields Dialysis Center7.91 miles away4557 B West Lincoln Highway Matteson Illinois 60443CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (708) 503-1112
- Dcc - Olympia Fields8.26 miles away3322 Vollmer Rd. Suite C Olympia Fields Illinois 60461Dialysis Stations: 11 (708) 964-2250