Evergreen Living Center at Stagecoach is an average-sized nursing home in Bryant, Arkansas. Featuring an overall grade of C, this is likely a middle of the road facility. You can definitely do worse than this facility. This place didn't excel in all of our categories, but it did not receive any terrible grades either. Additional information about these categories is available below.
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Evergreen Living Center at Stagecoach
- Nursing Home
- Memory Care
Updated Apr 1, 2023 by Nick Reese
Get pricing and details on Bryant senior living options.Get Pricing
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Limited Liability company
- Secure Memory Care
- Offers Hospice
- Offers Respite Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Medical Transportation
- Speech Therapy
- Palliative Care
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Registered Staff Hours
We would like to point out that this facility's inspection rating exceeded its overall score. This facility earned a grade of B in this category, which is a quality score. Arguably the most important factor we consider in calculating our inspection ratings is deficiencies. These deficiencies can be found on a nursing home's recent inspection reports. Nursing homes with higher grades in this area most likely dodged the most severe deficiencies involving things like patient abuse. Although this place had some deficiencies on its government inspection report, none of them were serious based on CMS' scale. A few minor deficiencies shouldn't stop you from considering a nursing home.
Long-term Care Quality
This facility's long-term care grade is one of its respectable scores. The nursing home received a grade of B- in this category. Our long-term care grade is often used to assess a facility's performance as a traditional convalescent home, as opposed to focusing more on the skilled nursing services provided by a rehabilitation facility. One of the statistics we considered in addition to nurse's aid hours is vaccines. Candidly, we were a bit worried that this nursing home provided the pneumonia vaccine to a relatively low 85.62091 percent of its patients. Nevertheless, this place was able to keep its patients out of the hospital. Indeed, it had less than one hospitalization per one thousand long-term resident days, which is a remarkably low figure.
Does this page answer your questions about Evergreen Living Center at Stagecoach?
This facility's next best category was its nursing grade, where it received a grade of B-. Our nursing rating analyzes the facility's nurse staffing levels. We look at both the levels of training of the nurses as well as the quantity of hours spent with patients. This facility averages 0.4 hours of nursing care per resident per day, which is not an impressive total. Lastly, despite not having the most impressive total nursing hours, this nursing home actually performed admirably in the area of preventing major falls. This is generally a good indicator that a place has sufficient quality controls in place.
Short-term Care Quality
The last area we scored was short-term care, was this facility's weakest area. We awarded this nursing home a grade of D in that category. In the area of short-term care, we endeavor to qualify measures of a nursing home's rehabilitation services. We assess the nursing home's skilled nursing services, such as those performed by registered nurses and physical and occupational therapists. Considering its grade in this category, we weren't stunned to find that this place was well below average in terms of its quantity of physical therapy and registered nurse hours provided to its patients based on the measures we assessed. The final metric we assessed in this category is the number of patients who ultimately were able to return home from the nursing home. This facility struggled quite a bit in this metric as well, with just 5.7 percent of its patients returning home.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Evergreen Living Center at Stagecoach Quality Metrics
Minimizes Pressure Ulcers
In Evergreen Living Center at Stagecoach, 8.4% of Patients had Pressure Ulcers
This metric indicates the percent of long-term stay residents that developed pressure ulcers or bed sores. We consider this statistic when determining our nursing grades.
Minimizes Serious Falls
In Evergreen Living Center at Stagecoach, 4.03% of Patients had Serious Falls
This is a measure of the percent of long-term stay residents who have sustained falls resulting in major injury. Falls can arise for a variety of reasons, but high rates of major falls may be a sign of lower quality nursing care.
Minimizes Urinary Tract Infections
In Evergreen Living Center at Stagecoach, 2.26% of Patients had UTIs
This is the percentage of residents who sustained a urinary tract infection. These infections may be associated with inadequate hygiene.
Appropriately Uses Anti-Psychotic Medication
In Evergreen Living Center at Stagecoach, 12.36% of Patients use Anti-Psychotic Medication
This indicates the percent of residents who were given antipsychotic medications. Antipsychotic medications are given to residents for many conditions, including Alzheimer's or other dementias. Tragically, in some situations, excessive reliance on these medications may suggest that a facility is using these drugs to control patient behavior.
Appropriately Uses Anti-Anxiety Medication
In Evergreen Living Center at Stagecoach, 21.54% of Patients use Anti-Anxiety Medication
This is the percent of patients who were given antianxiety medications. These drugs are commonly given to residents experiencing anxiety and depression.
Managing Depression Among Residents
In Evergreen Living Center at Stagecoach, 2.24% of Patients
This datapoint is a measure of the percent of long-term care residents who are exhibiting symptoms of depression. Some would argue that this is a measure of patient quality of life.
Appropriate Vaccine Usage
In Evergreen Living Center at Stagecoach, 95.33% of Patients
Measures the percentage of long-term care patients who received the pneumonia and flu vaccines. Respiratory viruses can be deadly for nursing home residents, making these vaccines critical to patient health.
Residents Maintain Autonomy
In Evergreen Living Center at Stagecoach, 12.13% Percentage of Patients
This datapoint measures the percent of long-term stay patients that needed more assistance with activities of daily living over time. Activities of daily living include activities such as moving around and taking a bath.
Ability to Keep Residents Mobile
In Evergreen Living Center at Stagecoach, 10.57% Percentage of Residents
This tells you the percentage of patients that remained mobile levels over time. Retaining mobility is often a great sign for residents' well-being.
In Evergreen Living Center at Stagecoach, 1.97 Hospitalizations per 1,000 resident days
This datapoint measures the number of times residents are hospitalized per thousand days of patient care. Minimizing hospitalizations is important to the physical well-being of patients.
Short-term Care: Rehospitalizations
In Evergreen Living Center at Stagecoach, 10.57 Percentage of Residents Rehospitalized
This datapoint measures the number of rehospitalizations per thousand days of short-term care.
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Evergreen Living Center at Stagecoach, 13.36 Percentage of Patients
This metric tracks the number of emergency room visits per thousand days of short-term patient care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Evergreen Living Center at Stagecoach, 78.15% Percentage of Resident
This is a measure of the percent of short-term care residents who saw functional improvements, such as with activities of daily living. Some experts argue this is a reliable measure of a facility's rehabilitation performance.
- Saline Memorial HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 6.96 miles away#1 Medical Park Drive Benton Arkansas 72015Proprietary(501) 776-6000
- Arkansas Heart Hospital, LLCAcute Care Hospitals 9.06 miles away1701 S Shackleford Road Little Rock Arkansas 72211Proprietary(501) 219-7000
- Uams Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 12.53 miles away4301 West Markham Street Mail Slot 612 Little Rock Arkansas 72205Government - State(501) 686-5000
- Arkansas Children's HospitalChildrens 13.47 miles away1 Children's Way, Slot 301 Little Rock Arkansas 72202Voluntary non-profit - Private(501) 364-1100
- Arkansas Surgical HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 14.13 miles away5201 North Shore Drive North Little Rock Arkansas 72118Proprietary(501) 748-8000
- Bridgeway Inc, ThePsychiatric 15.16 miles away21 Bridgeway Road Maumelle Arkansas 72113Proprietary(501) 771-1500
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little RockAcute Care Hospitals 18.54 miles away3333 Springhill Drive North Little Rock Arkansas 72117Voluntary non-profit - Private(501) 202-3000
- Fmcna - Benton5.96 miles away2101 Congo Rd Benton Arkansas 72015Dialysis Stations: 16 (501) 776-1418
- Davita - Saline County Dialysis7.45 miles awayGround Level-1200 N Main Ste 2 Benton Arkansas 72015Dialysis Stations: 12 (501) 776-1816
- Davita - South Little Rock8.36 miles away6115 Baseline Rd Little Rock Arkansas 72209CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 13 (501) 570-0543
- Dci - Little Rock Renal Services LLC9.66 miles away1910 John Barrow Rd Little Rock Arkansas 72204Dialysis Stations: 18 (501) 227-0983
- Westside Dialysis Unit LLC9.81 miles away1515 Kanis Park Dr Little Rock Arkansas 72204Dialysis Stations: 16 (501) 379-9208
- Davita - Little Rock Midtown Dialysis10.01 miles away#2 Lile Ct Ste 102 Little Rock Arkansas 72205CMS Rating: 1 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (501) 221-3123
- Arkansas Staff Assisted Hemodialysis Clinic10.34 miles away9421 West Markham Suite B Little Rock Arkansas 72205Dialysis Stations: 4 (501) 217-3888
- Davita - Little Rock Dialysis10.66 miles away6 Freeway Drive Suite 100 Little Rock Arkansas 72204CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (501) 664-6754