Euclid Subacute Care Center is a small nursing home located in Cleveland, Ohio. This facility is among the best facilities we assessed. In fact, it was given the absolute highest score. This is really as good of a facility as you'll find. This facility was also given strong ratings in each of the major categories. More information about these categories can be found below.
Euclid Subacute Care Center
- Nursing Home
Updated Sep 1, 2022 by Nick Lata
- Accepts Medicare 1
- No Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- No Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Individual
- Offers Post-Acute Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Speech Therapy
- Stroke Recovery
- IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Therapy
- Diabetes Management
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Radiation Therapy
Top Nursing Home in Ohio Awards 2019
Best Nursing Home in Ohio Awards 2020
Best Nursing Home in Ohio Awards 2021
Registered Staff Hours
Short-term Care Quality
One of the many reasons this turned out to be a great nursing home is that it received an A+ short-term care grade. This is simply as good as it gets in this category. Our short-term care scores are probably more meaningful for those requiring rehabilitation services. Rehabilitation typically utilizes higher levels of skilled nursing services. Skilled nursing includes not only nursing, but also physical and speech therapy, as well as other forms of therapy. We were pleased to find that this nursing home employs both registered nurses and physical therapists. The same can't be said for all nursing homes. Lastly, we considered the percentage of patients who were able to return to the community from this nursing home. We found that 6.6 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home.
This nursing home also received an A+ inspection score, making it one of the few places to receive multiple A+'s in our categories. This grade is based on the place's inspections. An A+ in this category is one of the biggest complements we can pay to a nursing home. Arguably the most important factor we consider in computing our inspection scores is deficiencies. These deficiencies can be found on a facility's recent inspection reports. Nursing homes with higher grades in this area most likely avoided the more severe deficiencies involving things like patient abuse. This particular nursing home had just a single deficiency on its inspection report and it was not one deemed to pose a threat to patient health or safety. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Does this page answer your questions about Euclid Subacute Care Center?
This nursing home also received an A+ nursing grade, making it one of the few nursing homes to receive multiple A+ category grades. In computing a facility's nursing score, we look at the amount of time nurses are seeing patients as well as the level of licensure of those nurses. This nursing home averages 0.7 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, our nursing grades also factor in quality-based assessments, such as avoiding major falls. This place performed well in this area. Avoiding major falls is typically a good indicator that a facility has reliable quality controls in place. Major falls can generally be avoided if more nurses aids and better safety protocols are in place.
Long-term Care Quality
In our final category, this facility also received a very strong long-term care score, with a grade of A. This rounded out a very favorable profile. In a long-term care setting, the primary goal is to maintain patients' quality of life and keep them safe. In addition to considering the volume of care provided by nurses and other staff, we looked at the number of residents vaccinated against pneumonia. We were not able to locate information about this nursing home's vaccination rates. Clearly, this nursing home is doing something right in this area as it was able to keep its residents out of the hospital. In fact, it had only 0 hospitalizations per one thousand long-term resident days, which is a remarkably low number.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Euclid Subacute Care Center Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Euclid Subacute Care Center, 12 Percentage of Patients
This datapoint is a measure of the number of times residents are sent to the emergency room per thousand days of short-term patient care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Euclid Subacute Care Center, 75.25% Percentage of Resident
This is the percentage of short-term care patients who saw functional improvements, such as with activities of daily living. High levels of autonomy with activities of daily living typically correlates with successful rehabilitation.
Scores for Cleveland, OH
- Overall Rating has a grade of C
- Nurse Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of C
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of B-plus
Looking for more options? Cleveland, Ohio has 47 other nursing homes
- Uhhs Richmond Heights HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 3.12 miles away27100 Chardon Road Cleveland Ohio 44143Proprietary(440) 585-6170
- Uh Cleveland Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 6.96 miles away11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44106Voluntary non-profit - Private(216) 844-1000
- Rainbow Babies and Childrens HospitalChildrens 6.96 miles away11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44106Voluntary non-profit - Other(216) 844-1000
- Cleveland ClinicAcute Care Hospitals 7.55 miles away9500 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44195Voluntary non-profit - Private(216) 445-8400
- Hillcrest HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 7.84 miles away6780 Mayfield Road Cleveland Ohio 44124Voluntary non-profit - Private(440) 312-4500
- St Vincent Charity Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 9.63 miles away2351 East 22nd Street Cleveland Ohio 44115Voluntary non-profit - Private(216) 861-6200
- University Hospitals Ahuja Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 10.27 miles away3999 Richmond Road Beachwood Ohio 44122Voluntary non-profit - Private(216) 593-5510
- Lutheran HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 11.2 miles away1730 West 25th Street Cleveland Ohio 44113Voluntary non-profit - Private(216) 696-4300
- Nephrology Associates of Cleveland, Ltd.2.22 miles away25301 Euclid Avenue Euclid Ohio 44117CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 35 (216) 732-3750
- Fmc - Ohio Renal Care Group Euclid2.29 miles away26450 Euclid Ave. Euclid Ohio 44132Dialysis Stations: 21 (216) 731-0513
- Fmc - Huron Dialysis Center5.26 miles away13944 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44112Dialysis Stations: 22 (216) 541-5880
- Comunity Dialysis Center7.26 miles away1370 Addison Road Cleveland Ohio 44103CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (216) 431-0668
- Community Dialysis Center7.31 miles away11717 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44106CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 80 (216) 229-1100
- Community Dialysis Center7.46 miles away27350 Cedar Road Beachwood Ohio 44122Dialysis Stations: 12 (216) 378-1580
- University Hospitals of Cleveland - Dialysis7.48 miles away11100 Euclid Avenue, Suite 2100 Cleveland Ohio 44106Dialysis Stations: 20 (216) 844-1585
- Fmc - Ohio Renal Care Group Home Dialysis Program7.78 miles away2429 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive 2nd Floor Cleveland Ohio 44120Dialysis Stations: 5 (216) 421-1013