Crestwood Terrace is in Midlothian, Illinois. The city has a population of 26,057 people. This nursing home was awarded an overall grade of B, which is favorable rating. At the end of the day, this nursing home is a good fit for most people. Fortunately, this facility did not have any weak links in any of the major categories. More information about its category grades can be found below.
- Nursing Home
Updated Jan 10, 2019 by Nick Reese
Note: Data for Crestwood Terrace has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
- No Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Corporation
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Mental Health
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Pain Management
This nursing home received a strong overall score as described above, but we especially would like to point out its excellent government inspections in recent years. We awarded it an A in this area. We weigh several aspects of a nursing home's inspection report in calculating our inspection grades. One critical factor is deficiencies. It should be noted that the severity of these deficiencies is usually more important than the number of deficiencies, as some of these end up being quite minor. Fortunately, although this facility had a few minor dings on its government inspection report, it had zero severe deficiencies. Severe deficiencies are those found in categories G, H, I, J, K and L. This tells you that CMS did not consider any of the deficiencies on this facility's report to pose an imminent threat to patient safety or health. Keep in mind that deficiency-free inspections are uncommon in the industry.
Adding to its impressive profile, this place also excelled in our nursing category. In fact, we awarded it a grade of B+ for that category. Our nursing score is primarily associated with a nursing home's level of nurse staffing. This facility provided 0 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also looked at several nursing quality measures and this place excelled in some of these areas. With less than five percent of its residents sustaining pressure ulcers, it performed as well as any facility the nation in this category. This is generally a good indicator of quality nursing care. Pressure ulcers can many times be prevented by offering better nursing care, such as employing a policy of turning residents more often.
Does this page answer your questions about Crestwood Terrace?
Short-term Care Quality
This facility also received a favorable short-term care grade. In fact, we gave it an above average grade of B+ in this category. In forming our short-term care ratings, we look at the nursing home's skilled nursing services, including those performed by registered nurses, occupational therapists, physical therapists and other types of therapists. Our goal is to create a tool for sizing up the rehabilitation services of nursing homes. We weren't able to find registered nurse or physical therapy staffing data for this facility. The final item we assessed in this area is the percentage of residents who were able to leave the nursing home and return home. We discovered that 0 percent of this nursing home's residents were able to return home.
Long-term Care Quality
The next area we assessed is long-term care. We awarded this facility a grade of C in this area. For long-term care residents, the primary goal is to keep patients healthy and safe. This is different than skilled nursing or short-term care where the goal is to rehabilitate patients. One of the criteria we considered after nurse's aid hours was vaccines. It doesn't appear that this nursing home submitted vaccination data. Finally, this place excelled at keeping its residents out of the hospital. Indeed, it had only 0 hospitalizations per one thousand long-term resident days, which is a remarkably low number.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
- Palos Community HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 3.32 miles away12251 South 80th Avenue Palos Heights Illinois 60463Voluntary non-profit - Private(708) 923-4000
- Advocate Christ Hospital & Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 5.03 miles away4440 W 95th Street Oak Lawn Illinois 60453Voluntary non-profit - Church(708) 684-8000
- Ingalls Memorial HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 5.84 miles away1 Ingalls Drive Harvey Illinois 60426Voluntary non-profit - Private(708) 333-2300
- Little Company of Mary HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 5.94 miles away2800 W 95th St Evergreen Park Illinois 60805Voluntary non-profit - Other(708) 422-6200
- Advocate South Suburban HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 6.58 miles away17800 S Kedzie Ave Hazel Crest Illinois 60429Voluntary non-profit - Church(708) 799-8000
- Roseland Community HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 7.42 miles away45 W 111th Street Chicago Illinois 60628Voluntary non-profit - Other(773) 995-3000
- Holy Cross HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 8.96 miles away2701 W 68th Street Chicago Illinois 60629Voluntary non-profit - Private(773) 884-9000
- St Bernard HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 10.93 miles away326 W 64th St Chicago Illinois 60621Voluntary non-profit - Private(773) 962-3900
- Concerto Dialysis1.11 miles away14255 S Cicero Ave Midlothian Illinois 60445Dialysis Stations: 9 (847) 233-1200
- Fmc - Crestwood1.18 miles away4815 Midlothian Turnpike Midlothian Illinois 60445CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (708) 293-1665
- Fmc - Alsip Dialysis Center2.03 miles away12250 S Cicero Ste 105 Alsip Illinois 60803CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 16 (708) 389-0955
- Davita - Alsip Home Training2.98 miles away11500 S. Pulaski Road Alsip Illinois 60803Dialysis Stations: 4 (708) 385-7145
- Fmc - Oak Forest3.3 miles away5340a W 159th Street Oak Forest Illinois 60452Dialysis Stations: 12 (708) 535-0080
- Fmc - Merrionette Park3.62 miles away11630 South Kedzie Alsip Illinois 60803CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (708) 389-9099
- Davita - Chicago Ridge Dialysis3.73 miles away10511 S. Harlem Ave. Chicago Ridge Illinois 60415Dialysis Stations: 16 (708) 361-2863
- Davita - Mt Greenwood3.88 miles away3401 West 111th Street Chicago Illinois 60655CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 16 (773) 445-0558