Cook Willow Health & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in East Bridgewater, Massachusetts, which has a total of 13,794 people. This proved to be an A rated facility. It received one of the highest ratings we offer. A score in this range requires superb marks across the board. As far as we can see, this nursing home looks like a no brainer for just about anybody. This facility was also given impressive ratings in each of our categories. More information about these categories can be found below.
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Cook Willow Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Nursing Home
Updated Jan 10, 2019 by Nick Reese
Note: Data for Cook Willow Health & Rehabilitation Center has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
Get pricing and details on East Bridgewater senior living options.Get Pricing
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Corporation
- Offers Hospice
- Offers Respite Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Home Making
- Speech Therapy
- Stroke Recovery
- IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Therapy
- Diabetes Management
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
One of the many reasons this ended up being a quality nursing home is it earned an A+ inspection grade. This is as good as it gets in this area. Our inspection grades are tied to pieces of information found on the a nursing home's recent inspection reports. Places that excel in this category typically have few deficiencies on their reports. Most importantly, these nursing homes should not have any severe deficiencies which are associated with risks to patient safety. This particular nursing home had just a single deficiency on its inspection report and it was not one deemed to pose a threat to patient health or safety. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Long-term Care Quality
To complement its strong assessments in other areas, we gave this facility a grade of A for its long-term care score. Facilities that receive this kind of grade in long-term care tend to provide consistent around the clock care to ensure patients are kept in good health. This nursing home is head and heels above most nursing homes in this category.
Does this page answer your questions about Cook Willow Health & Rehabilitation Center?
Adding to its strong resume, this facility also received an excellent nursing score, with a grade of A. The nursing grade assesses many subcategories, but the paramount one is the number of nurse hours per patient per week. This nursing home provides 0.4 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, our nursing grades also factor in quality-based assessments, such as avoiding major falls. This facility performed well in this area. Avoiding major falls is typically a good indicator that a place has reliable quality controls in place. Major falls can typically be prevented if more nurses aids and better safety protocols are in place.
Short-term Care Quality
In the last area, we gave this facility a grade of A+ for its short-term care score. This topped off a very impressive profile. Our short-term care grades are based in part on the nursing home's quantity of highly-skilled skilled healthcare professionals. This means a vast range of nursing services, spanning from registered nurses to physical and occupational therapists, as well as other variations of therapy. Fortunately, it looks like this nursing home employs registered nurses. Not every nursing home employs these types of nurses. On the other hand, based on the data this nursing home provided, it does not look like the facility employs physical therapists. Lastly, we looked at the number of residents that returned home from this facility. We found that 0 percent of this facility's patients returned home.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
- Signature Healthcare Brockton HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 6.51 miles away680 Center Street Brockton Massachusetts 02302Voluntary non-profit - Other(508) 941-7000
- Good Samaritan Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 9.59 miles away235 North Pearl Street Brockton Massachusetts 02301Proprietary(508) 427-3000
- Morton HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 11.51 miles away88 Washington Street Taunton Massachusetts 02780Proprietary(508) 828-7000
- South Shore HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 11.78 miles away55 Fogg Road South Weymouth Massachusetts 02190Voluntary non-profit - Private(781) 340-8000
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - PlymouthAcute Care Hospitals 14.53 miles away275 Sandwich Street Plymouth Massachusetts 02360Voluntary non-profit - Private(508) 746-2000
- Sturdy Memorial HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 18.69 miles away211 Park Street Attleboro Massachusetts 02703Voluntary non-profit - Other(508) 222-5200
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton IncAcute Care Hospitals 18.71 miles away199 Reedsdale Road Milton Massachusetts 02186Government - Federal(617) 696-4600
- Norwood HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 18.96 miles away800 Washington Street Norwood Massachusetts 02062Proprietary(781) 769-4000
- Brockton Dialysis Center, LLC9.14 miles away375 Westgate Drive Brockton Massachusetts 02301Dialysis Stations: 19 (508) 586-2791
- Brockton Regional Kidney Center9.23 miles away76 Campanelli Industrial Drive Brockton Massachusetts 02301CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 25 (508) 427-5329
- Fresenius Medical Care of Plymouth Cordage11.87 miles away10 Cordage Park Circle Suite 213 Plymouth Massachusetts 02360CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 16 (508) 732-9272
- Taunton Regional Dialysis Center11.89 miles awayMill River Place 1 Washington St, Suite 9 Taunton Massachusetts 02780CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (508) 828-5986
- Pure Life Renal of Stoughton, LLC12.26 miles awayMed. Office Bldg Suite m107 907 Sumner Street Stoughton Massachusetts 02072CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 18 (781) 341-8550
- Davita Weymouth Dialysis12.76 miles away330 Libbey Industrial Parkway Suite 900 East Weymouth Massachusetts 02189CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 27 (781) 331-7700
- Us Renal Care Weymouth Dialysis13.91 miles away587 Washington Street Weymouth Massachusetts 02188Dialysis Stations: 24 (781) 340-3938
- Quality Care Dialysis Center14.68 miles awayUnit 1 Stetson West 2 West Street Unit 1 South Weymouth Massachusetts 02190CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 15 (781) 331-4100