Club Health and Rehabilitation Center at the Villages is a small facility located in The Villages, Florida. Featuring an overall rating of B, this is a good nursing home. You could certainly do much worse than this facility. Lastly, this nursing home's ownership changed in the last year, so we will need to monitor it to confirm it maintains its high level of care.
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Club Health and Rehabilitation Center at the Villages
- Nursing Home
Updated Apr 1, 2023 by Nick Reese
Please note our records indicate that Club Health and Rehabilitation Center at the Villages has changed ownership recently and while our data on this page is up-to-date there is a chance that the quality of this facility may change under new management.
Get pricing and details on The Villages senior living options.Get Pricing
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Limited Liability company
- Offers Hospice
- Offers Respite Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Offers Outpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Home Making
- Speech Therapy
- Stroke Recovery
- IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Palliative Care
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Therapy
- Tracheotomy Care
- Mental Health
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Registered Staff Hours
Short-term Care Quality
To go along with its strong overall grade, we awarded this nursing home a grade of A for our short-term care grade. Short-term care ratings are based in part on the nursing home's quantity of skilled highly skilled professionals. This means a broad range of services, ranging from registered nurses to physical and occupational therapists, in addition to other variations of therapy. Fortunately, it looks like this nursing home employs registered nurses. Not every facility employs these skilled professionals. However, based on the data this nursing home provided, they do not appear to employ physical therapists. The last item we assessed in this category is the percentage of patients that were able to return home from the nursing home. We found that 6.9 percent of this nursing home's patients returned home as opposed to remaining at the facility on a permanent basis.
In addition, this nursing home also excelled in inspections, where it received an B+. These inspection grades weigh several factors, including deficiencies and federal fines. You can learn more about each of these factors by reviewing copies of nursing homes' inspection reports. This nursing home received 3 deficiencies on its inspection report, but fortunately none were considered to be severe. This means that CMS didn't deem any of these deficiencies to cause an imminent risk to resident health or safety. The fact that none of the deficiencies were severe leaves us less concerned with this inspection report.
Does this page answer your questions about Club Health and Rehabilitation Center at the Villages?
This nursing home also received a strong nursing score. In fact, we awarded it an above average grade of B in this area. Our nursing grade features a host of datapoints. The most heavily weighted one is the amount of time nurses spend with residents. This particular nursing home provided 0.5 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, our nursing grades also factor in quality-based assessments, such as avoiding major falls. This nursing home performed well in this area. Avoiding major falls is typically a good indicator that a nursing home has reliable quality controls in place. Major falls can often be avoided if more nurses aids and better safety protocols are in place.
Long-term Care Quality
Switching gears to the last category, this nursing home received a grade of C in long-term care, which is a respectable rating. Our long-term care grade is used to measure a facility's performance as a traditional convalescent home, as opposed to focusing more on the skilled nursing services provided by a rehabilitation facility. After considering the quantity of care provided by nurses aids and other staff, we turned to the nursing home's vaccination data. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like this nursing home provided data regarding vaccinations. Lastly, this nursing home was able to limit hospitalizations. In fact, it had only 0 hospitalizations per 1,000 long-term resident days, which is a remarkably low number.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Club Health and Rehabilitation Center at the Villages Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Club Health and Rehabilitation Center at the Villages, 10.57% of Patients
This tells you the number of times residents are sent to the emergency room per 1,000 days of short-term patient care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Club Health and Rehabilitation Center at the Villages, 79.58% of Resident
This is a measure of the percent of short-term residents who experienced functional improvements, such as with activities of daily living. Many in the industry believe this is a reasonable measure of a facility's rehabilitation services.
- Villages Regional Hospital, TheAcute Care Hospitals 3.72 miles away1451 El Camino Real Lady Lake Florida 32159Voluntary non-profit - Private(352) 751-8000
- Leesburg Regional Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 14.46 miles away600 E Dixie Ave Leesburg Florida 34748Voluntary non-profit - Private(352) 323-5762
- Adventhealth OcalaAcute Care Hospitals 15.2 miles away1500 Sw 1st Ave Ocala Florida 34474Government - Hospital District or Authority(352) 351-7200
- Ocala Regional Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 15.23 miles away1431 Sw 1st Ave Ocala Florida 34478Proprietary(352) 401-1000
- Ocala Regional Kidney Center South3.05 miles away13940 Us Hwy 441 Bldg 400 Lady Lake Florida 32159CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 25 (352) 751-1240
- Laural Manor Dialysis Center3.86 miles away1950 Laurel Manor Drive #190 The Villages Florida 32162CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 16 (352) 259-0250
- Fresenius Kidney Care Lady Lake7.96 miles away310 Longview Ave Lady Lake Florida 32159Dialysis Stations: 13 (352) 753-8395
- Silver Springs Shores Dialysis8.66 miles away9310 Spring Rd Ocala Florida 34472CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (352) 687-0403
- Davita Wildwood Dialysis9.18 miles away4713 E sr44 Suite 900 Wildwood Florida 34785Dialysis Stations: 12 (352) 330-1103
- Ocala Regional Kidney Centers Home Dialysis14.21 miles away2860 Se 1st Ave Ocala Florida 34471Dialysis Stations: 10 (352) 622-8758
- Ocala Regional Kidney Center East14.21 miles away2870 Se 1st Ave Ocala Florida 34471CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 32 (352) 351-9140
- Lake Griffin East Dialysis14.79 miles away401 E North Ave Leesburg Florida 34748Dialysis Stations: 16 (352) 315-0062