Cerenity Residence on Humboldt is located in Saint Paul, Minnesota. The city has a host of options. This turns out to be a grade A facility, which is a phenomenal score. In fact, we ranked this nursing home in the top fifth of all facilities in the nation. Headlining this facility's stellar report card is its short-term care grade, which is addressed in the next section.
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Cerenity Residence on Humboldt
- Nursing Home
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
Updated Jan 10, 2019 by Nick Lata
Note: Data for Cerenity Residence on Humboldt has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
Get pricing and details on Saint Paul senior living options.Get Pricing
- Accepts Medicare 1
- No Medicaid 1
- Is CCRC
- No Resident Council
- No Family Council
- Non profit - Corporation
- Secure Memory Care
- Offers Hospice
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Top Nursing Home in Minnesota Awards 2019
Short-term Care Quality
We also found that this facility excelled in our short-term care rating. We awarded them an impressive grade of A+ in this category. With our short-term care rating, we attempt to craft a sound gauge for rehabilitation. In doing so, we analyze the facility's scope of highly-skilled nursing services, including both registered nurses and physical therapy, as well as speech therapy. Fortunately, it looks like this facility employs registered nurses. Not all nursing homes employs these types of nurses. However, according to the data this nursing home provided, it does not look like the facility employs physical therapists. The final measure we looked at in this area is the number of residents who were able to leave the facility and return to the community. We discovered that 6.9 percent of this facility's residents returned home.
Long-term Care Quality
To complement its first-rate achievements in other areas, we gave this facility a score of A for its long-term care score. Facilities that receive this kind of score in this category typically provide consistent 24/7 care to ensure residents are kept in good health. This nursing home is head and heels above most nursing homes in this area.
Does this page answer your questions about Cerenity Residence on Humboldt?
Another quality feature of this nursing home is its inspection score. In that category, we gave this facility an A-. These inspection grades weigh several factors, including deficiencies and substantiated complaints. You can find more information about each of these factors by obtaining copies of nursing homes' inspection reports. Although this place had some deficiencies on its government inspection report, none were major deficiencies based on CMS' scale. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
In our last area, we gave this nursing home an A- for our nursing grade. This completed a very strong profile. We analyzed the skill-level of nurses working for the nursing home, as well as the quantity of hours the nurses were with residents, in determining our grade in this area. This nursing home provides 0.5 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also assessed several nursing quality-based metrics and this facility excelled in some of these areas. With less than five percent of its residents sustaining pressure ulcers, it performed as well as any nursing home Minnesota in this category. This is generally a good indicator of quality nursing care. Pressure ulcers can many times be avoided by providing better nursing care, such as by having a protocol of moving residents at least once a day.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Cerenity Residence on Humboldt Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Cerenity Residence on Humboldt, 10.52% of Patients
This indicates the number of times residents are sent to the emergency room per thousand days of short-term patient care. There is typically a correlation between staying out of the emergency room and the overall quality of nursing home care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Cerenity Residence on Humboldt, 70.42% of Resident
This metric measures the percent of short-term care patients who saw functional improvements.
Scores for Saint Paul, MN
- Overall Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Nurse Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of B
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of A-minus
Looking for more options? Saint Paul, Minnesota has 13 other nursing homes
- United HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 1.52 miles away333 North Smith Avenue Saint Paul Minnesota 55102Voluntary non-profit - Private(651) 241-8810
- Regions HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 1.84 miles away640 Jackson Street Saint Paul Minnesota 55101Voluntary non-profit - Private(651) 254-1616
- Healtheast St John's HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 7.12 miles away1575 Beam Avenue Saint Paul Minnesota 55109Voluntary non-profit - Private(651) 232-7000
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, FairviewAcute Care Hospitals 8.04 miles away2450 Riverside Avenue Minneapolis Minnesota 55454Voluntary non-profit - Private(612) 273-3000
- Abbott Northwestern HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 8.95 miles away800 East 28th Street Minneapolis Minnesota 55407Voluntary non-profit - Private(612) 863-4457
- Children's Hospitals & Clinics of MnChildrens 9.02 miles away2525 Chicago Avenue South Minneapolis Minnesota 55404Voluntary non-profit - Private(612) 813-6112
- Hennepin County Medical Center 1Acute Care Hospitals 9.32 miles away701 Park Avenue Minneapolis Minnesota 55415Government - Local(612) 873-3629
- Fairview Southdale HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 12.48 miles away6401 France Avenue South Minneapolis Minnesota 55435Voluntary non-profit - Private(952) 924-5100
- Davita Phalen Dialysis2.18 miles away863 Arcade St Saint Paul Minnesota 55106Dialysis Stations: 12 (651) 776-0466
- West St Paul Dialysis of Davita2.19 miles away1555 Livingston Ave Saint Paul Minnesota 55118CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (651) 455-2995
- Capitol Dialysis of Davita2.2 miles away555 Park St, Suite 230 Saint Paul Minnesota 55103Dialysis Stations: 16 (651) 221-3318
- St Paul Dialysis of Davita2.2 miles away555 Park St, Suite 180 Saint Paul Minnesota 55103CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 16 (651) 291-8855
- Capitol Home Program of Davita - Hemo Unit2.2 miles away555 Park Street Suite 210, Hemo Unit Saint Paul Minnesota 55103Dialysis Stations: 4 (651) 221-0896
- Fmc - West St Paul Dialysis2.25 miles away1590 S Robert St Ste 130 Saint Paul Minnesota 55118Dialysis Stations: 13 (651) 457-2232
- Fmc Dialysis Services of St Paul2.57 miles away445 Etna Street Suite 60 Saint Paul Minnesota 55106Dialysis Stations: 20 (651) 251-3847
- Sun Ray Dialysis of Davita3.07 miles away1744 Old Hudson Road Saint Paul Minnesota 55106CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 12 (651) 793-5191