With over 20 nursing homes to choose from located in Saint Paul, Minnesota, Cerenity Residence on Humboldt is one of the multitude of nursing homes. This is a grade A facility, which is a high-end rating. As a matter of fact, we ranked this facility as the tenth best facility in Saint Paul. Headlining this place's remarkable report card is its short-term care rating, which is addressed in the next paragraph.
Cerenity Residence on Humboldt
- Nursing Home
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
Updated Jan 10, 2019 by Nick Lata
Note: Data for Cerenity Residence on Humboldt has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
- Accepts Medicare 1
- No Medicaid 1
- Is CCRC
- No Resident Council
- No Family Council
- Non profit - Corporation
- Secure Memory Care
- Offers Hospice
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
Short-term Care Quality
In addition to being a strong facility overall, this facility also excelled in our short-term care category, where it received an A+. Few nursing homes performed better in this category. Our short-term care grades are arguably more important for those needing rehabilitation from their nursing home. Rehabilitation generally utilizes additional skilled nursing. Skilled nursing means not merely nursing, but also physical and speech therapy, as well as other forms of therapy. Fortunately, it appear that this facility employs registered nurses. Not every nursing home employs these types of nurses. On the other hand, according to the data this nursing home provided, they do not appear to employ physical therapists. The last metric we assessed in this category is the number of residents that ultimately returned home from the facility. We found that 6.9 percent of this nursing home's patients returned home as opposed to remaining at the facility on a permanent basis.
Long-term Care Quality
Compounding its impressive achievements in other areas, we gave this nursing home a score of A for its long-term care score. Long-term care ratings in this range generally require both 24/7 care from nurses and aids, as well as quality routine medical care. This place really excelled in this area.
Does this page answer your questions about Cerenity Residence on Humboldt?
Another quality feature of this facility is its inspection score. In that category, we gave this facility a grade of A-. We weigh several aspects of a nursing home's inspection report in determining our inspection ratings. One key factor is deficiencies. You should keep in mind that the severity of the deficiencies is usually more meaningful than the number of deficiencies, as some deficiencies end up being quite minor. While this place had a few minor dings on its government inspection report, it had zero severe deficiencies. Severe deficiencies are ones found in categories G, H, I, J, K and L. This means that the inspectors did not consider any of the deficiencies on this facility's report to pose an imminent threat to patient health or safety. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Turning to the next category, this facility was awarded a strong nursing grade. In fact, we gave it an A- in this category, resulting in this facility receiving straight A's. The nursing category analyzes a handful of factors, most of which are associated with quantities of nurse staffing. This particular nursing home provided 0.5 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, our nursing grades also factor in quality-based assessments, such as avoiding major falls. This facility performed well in this area. Avoiding major falls is typically a good indicator that a place has reliable quality controls in place. Major falls can typically be prevented if more nurses aids and better safety protocols are in place.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Cerenity Residence on Humboldt Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Cerenity Residence on Humboldt, 12.78 Percentage of Patients
This tells you the number of times residents are sent to the emergency room per thousand days of short-term care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Cerenity Residence on Humboldt, 76.19% Percentage of Resident
This metric is a measure of the percent of short-term stay residents who saw functional improvements, such as enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living. Many believe that this is a reasonable measure of a facility's rehabilitation services.
Scores for Saint Paul, MN
- Overall Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Nurse Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of B
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of A-minus
Looking for more options? Saint Paul, Minnesota has 30 other nursing homes
- United HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 1.52 miles away333 North Smith Avenue Saint Paul Minnesota 55102Voluntary non-profit - Private(651) 241-8810
- Regions HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 1.84 miles away640 Jackson Street Saint Paul Minnesota 55101Voluntary non-profit - Private(651) 254-1616
- Healtheast St John's HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 7.12 miles away1575 Beam Avenue Saint Paul Minnesota 55109Voluntary non-profit - Private(651) 232-7000
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, FairviewAcute Care Hospitals 8.04 miles away2450 Riverside Avenue Minneapolis Minnesota 55454Voluntary non-profit - Private(612) 273-3000
- Abbott Northwestern HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 8.95 miles away800 East 28th Street Minneapolis Minnesota 55407Voluntary non-profit - Private(612) 863-4457
- Children's Hospitals & Clinics of MnChildrens 9.02 miles away2525 Chicago Avenue South Minneapolis Minnesota 55404Voluntary non-profit - Private(612) 813-6112
- Hennepin County Medical Center 1Acute Care Hospitals 9.32 miles away701 Park Avenue Minneapolis Minnesota 55415Government - Local(612) 873-3629
- Fairview Southdale HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 12.48 miles away6401 France Avenue South Minneapolis Minnesota 55435Voluntary non-profit - Private(952) 924-5100
- Davita Phalen Dialysis2.18 miles away863 Arcade St Saint Paul Minnesota 55106Dialysis Stations: 12 (651) 776-0466
- West St Paul Dialysis of Davita2.19 miles away1555 Livingston Ave Saint Paul Minnesota 55118CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (651) 455-2995
- Capitol Dialysis of Davita2.2 miles away555 Park St, Suite 230 Saint Paul Minnesota 55103Dialysis Stations: 16 (651) 221-3318
- St Paul Dialysis of Davita2.2 miles away555 Park St, Suite 180 Saint Paul Minnesota 55103CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 16 (651) 291-8855
- Capitol Home Program of Davita - Hemo Unit2.2 miles away555 Park Street Suite 210, Hemo Unit Saint Paul Minnesota 55103Dialysis Stations: 4 (651) 221-0896
- Fmc - West St Paul Dialysis2.25 miles away1590 S Robert St Ste 130 Saint Paul Minnesota 55118Dialysis Stations: 13 (651) 457-2232
- Fmc Dialysis Services of St Paul2.57 miles away445 Etna Street Suite 60 Saint Paul Minnesota 55106Dialysis Stations: 20 (651) 251-3847
- Sun Ray Dialysis of Davita3.07 miles away1744 Old Hudson Road Saint Paul Minnesota 55106CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 12 (651) 793-5191