With over 20 nursing homes to choose from located in Saint Paul, Minnesota, Cerenity Residence on Humboldt is one of the multitude of nursing homes. This is a grade A facility, which is a high-end rating. We were so impressed with this facility that we ranked it in the top fifth of all facilities nationally. Headlining this nursing home's remarkable profile is its short-term care rating, which you can find in the next paragraph.
Cerenity Residence on Humboldt
- Nursing Home
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
Updated Jan 10, 2019 by Nick Reese
Note: Data for Cerenity Residence on Humboldt has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
- Accepts Medicare 1
- No Medicaid 1
- Is CCRC
- No Resident Council
- No Family Council
- Non profit - Corporation
- Secure Memory Care
- Offers Hospice
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
Top Nursing Home in Minnesota Awards 2019
Short-term Care Quality
To go along with its strong overall score, we gave this nursing home an A+ for its short-term care score. Our short-term care grades are based in part on a nursing home's quantity of highly-skilled nursing services. This means a wide spectrum of services, ranging from registered nurses to physical and respiratory therapists, as well as other forms of therapy. Fortunately, it appear that this facility has registered nurses on staff. Not all nursing homes employs these types of nurses. On the other hand, based on the information this nursing home provided, it does not look like the facility employs physical therapists. Lastly, we looked at the number of residents who were able to return to the community from this nursing home. We found that 6.9 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home.
Long-term Care Quality
Compounding its high-end assessments in other areas, we gave this facility a score of A for our long-term care rating. Facilities that receive this kind of score in this category typically provide consistent around the clock care to ensure patients are kept in good health. This facility knocked it out of the park in this area.
Does this page answer your questions about Cerenity Residence on Humboldt?
Tallying yet another strong category grade, this nursing home also excelled in the area of inspections, where it earned an A-. Few nursing homes fared better in this area. Inspection ratings take several factors into consideration, including deficiencies, substantiated complaints and federal fines. You can learn more about each of these issues by obtaining copies of nursing homes' inspection reports. While this facility had a few minor dings on its report, it had zero severe deficiencies. Severe deficiencies are ones labeled as categories G through L. This means the government inspectors did not deem any of the deficiencies on this facility's report to pose an imminent threat to patient health or safety. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Turning to our next area, this facility received a strong nursing grade. We gave it a grade of A- in that category, rounding out a straight A profile. We weighed the qualifications of nurses employed by the nursing home, as well as the number of hours the nurses spent with patients, in calculating our grade in this area. This nursing home provides 0.5 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, our nursing grades also factor in quality-based assessments, such as avoiding major falls. This nursing home performed well in this area. Avoiding major falls is typically a good indicator that a nursing home has reliable quality controls in place. Major falls can many times be avoided if more nurses aids and better safety protocols are in place.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Cerenity Residence on Humboldt Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Cerenity Residence on Humboldt, 12.51 Percentage of Patients
This indicates the number of times residents are sent to the emergency room per 1,000 days of short-term patient care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Cerenity Residence on Humboldt, 76.76% Percentage of Resident
This metric is a measure of the percent of short-term stay patients that experienced functional improvements.
Scores for Saint Paul, MN
- Overall Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Nurse Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of B
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of A-minus
Looking for more options? Saint Paul, Minnesota has 30 other nursing homes
- United HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 1.52 miles away333 North Smith Avenue Saint Paul Minnesota 55102Voluntary non-profit - Private(651) 241-8810
- Regions HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 1.84 miles away640 Jackson Street Saint Paul Minnesota 55101Voluntary non-profit - Private(651) 254-1616
- Healtheast St John's HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 7.12 miles away1575 Beam Avenue Saint Paul Minnesota 55109Voluntary non-profit - Private(651) 232-7000
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, FairviewAcute Care Hospitals 8.04 miles away2450 Riverside Avenue Minneapolis Minnesota 55454Voluntary non-profit - Private(612) 273-3000
- Abbott Northwestern HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 8.95 miles away800 East 28th Street Minneapolis Minnesota 55407Voluntary non-profit - Private(612) 863-4457
- Children's Hospitals & Clinics of MnChildrens 9.02 miles away2525 Chicago Avenue South Minneapolis Minnesota 55404Voluntary non-profit - Private(612) 813-6112
- Hennepin County Medical Center 1Acute Care Hospitals 9.32 miles away701 Park Avenue Minneapolis Minnesota 55415Government - Local(612) 873-3629
- Fairview Southdale HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 12.48 miles away6401 France Avenue South Minneapolis Minnesota 55435Voluntary non-profit - Private(952) 924-5100
- Davita Phalen Dialysis2.18 miles away863 Arcade St Saint Paul Minnesota 55106Dialysis Stations: 12 (651) 776-0466
- West St Paul Dialysis of Davita2.19 miles away1555 Livingston Ave Saint Paul Minnesota 55118CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (651) 455-2995
- Capitol Dialysis of Davita2.2 miles away555 Park St, Suite 230 Saint Paul Minnesota 55103Dialysis Stations: 16 (651) 221-3318
- St Paul Dialysis of Davita2.2 miles away555 Park St, Suite 180 Saint Paul Minnesota 55103CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 16 (651) 291-8855
- Capitol Home Program of Davita - Hemo Unit2.2 miles away555 Park Street Suite 210, Hemo Unit Saint Paul Minnesota 55103Dialysis Stations: 4 (651) 221-0896
- Fmc - West St Paul Dialysis2.25 miles away1590 S Robert St Ste 130 Saint Paul Minnesota 55118Dialysis Stations: 13 (651) 457-2232
- Fmc Dialysis Services of St Paul2.57 miles away445 Etna Street Suite 60 Saint Paul Minnesota 55106Dialysis Stations: 20 (651) 251-3847
- Sun Ray Dialysis of Davita3.07 miles away1744 Old Hudson Road Saint Paul Minnesota 55106CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 12 (651) 793-5191