Centre Ave Health & Rehab is an average-sized facility located in Fort Collins, Colorado. Featuring an overall grade of A+, this facility is undoubtedly a first-rate facility. Not surprisingly, this proved to be substantially better than many of the facilities in Fort Collins. If you scroll down, you will see this facility's category ratings, which appear to be just as strong as its overall score.
Centre Ave Health & Rehab
- Nursing Home
Updated Jan 10, 2019 by Nick Lata
Note: Data for Centre Ave Health & Rehab has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
- Accepts Medicare 1
- No Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- Has Family Council
- For profit - Corporation
- Offers Hospice
- Offers Post-Acute Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Medical Transportation
- Speech Therapy
- Stroke Recovery
- Amputee Recovery
- IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
Top Nursing Home in Colorado Awards 2019
In addition to performing well overall, this nursing home also earned nearly flawless government inspections. As a result, it earned one of our best scores in that area with an A+. Our inspection grades are tied to many pieces of information found on the a nursing home's recent inspection reports. Facilities that receive favorable grades in this category tend to have few deficiencies on those reports. Most importantly, these facilities should not have any severe deficiencies which are associated with endangerment of patients. It doesn't appear that we have information on deficiency's for this nursing home. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Short-term Care Quality
This facility also received a high-end short-term care grade. In fact, this turned out to be this nursing home's second best category grade. In that category, we gave this facility a grade of A. With our short-term care assessment, we attempt to forge a valuable measure for rehabilitation services. In doing so, we assess a facility's levels of highly-skilled nursing services, including both registered nurses and physical therapy, as well as respiratory therapy. Fortunately, it appear that this facility has registered nurses on staff. Not every facility employs these types of nurses. However, according to the information this nursing home provided, they do not appear to employ physical therapists. Finally, we looked at the percentage of residents who were able to return to the community from this facility. We found that 0 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home.
Does this page answer your questions about Centre Ave Health & Rehab?
Long-term Care Quality
Adding to its first-rate resume, this nursing home also received a strong long-term care grade, with a grade of A. Long-term care scores in this range generally require both around the clock care from nurses and aids, as well as quality routine healthcare services. After assessing the volume of care provided by nurses and other staff, we then looked at the facility's vaccination data. Unfortunately, we were not able to locate this facility's vaccination rates. Clearly, this nursing home is doing something right in this area as it was able to keep its residents out of the hospital. In fact, it had less than one hospitalization per 1,000 long-term resident days, which is an impressively low number.
Moving on to our fourth area, this nursing home also excelled in the nursing category. In fact, we gave it an A in that category. This rounded out truly elite report card. The nursing rating includes many subcategories. The most heavily weighted factor is the amount of time nurses spent with patients. This nursing home averages 0.5 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, our nursing grades also factor in quality-based assessments, such as avoiding major falls. This facility performed well in this area. Avoiding major falls is typically a good indicator that a place has reliable quality controls in place. Major falls can typically be prevented if more nurses aids and better safety protocols are in place.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Scores for Fort Collins, CO
- Overall Rating has a grade of B
- Nurse Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of C
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of A-minus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of B-plus
Looking for more options? Fort Collins, Colorado has 8 other nursing homes
- Poudre Valley HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 2.18 miles away1024 S Lemay Ave Fort Collins Colorado 80524Voluntary non-profit - Private(970) 495-7000
- Banner Fort Collins Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 4.85 miles away4700 Lady Moon Drive Fort Collins Colorado 80528Voluntary non-profit - Other(970) 821-4000
- Mckee Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 9.98 miles away2000 Boise Ave Loveland Colorado 80538Voluntary non-profit - Private(970) 669-4640
- Medical Center of the RockiesAcute Care Hospitals 10.78 miles away2500 Rocky Mountain Avenue Loveland Colorado 80538Voluntary non-profit - Private(970) 624-2500
- Davita Fort Collins Dialysis2.37 miles away1601 Prospect Parkway Suite 180 Fort Collins Colorado 80525Dialysis Stations: 13 (970) 493-0753
- Northern Colorado Kidney Center (Fmc)2.7 miles away2107 S. Timberline Rd Fort Collins Colorado 80525Dialysis Stations: 20 (970) 482-2161
- Loveland Dialysis (Fmc)9.18 miles away2940 Ginnala Dr Loveland Colorado 80538CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (970) 663-9155
- Northern Colorado Home Therapy Dialysis (Fmc)11.15 miles away5285 Mcwhinney Blvd #190 Loveland Colorado 80538Dialysis Stations: 4 (970) 667-0596
- Loveland Central Dialysis (Dva)11.24 miles away1453 N Denver Ave Loveland Colorado 80538Dialysis Stations: 12 (970) 663-4607