Center for Rehabilitation at Hampton Woods The is a small nursing home located in Youngstown, Ohio. This nursing home is an A rated facility, which is one of the top ratings that we offer. We flat out can not say enough good things about this place. One of the major highlights of this nursing home's stellar profile is its inspection reports. Inspection grades are discussed in the next paragraph.
Center for Rehabilitation at Hampton Woods The
- Nursing Home
Updated Jun 1, 2022 by Nick Lata
- Accepts Medicare 1
- No Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Individual
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
Registered Staff Hours
In addition to being an elite facility overall, this facility also excelled in our inspections category, where it earned a grade of A+. Very few places fared as well in this area. Inspection ratings are based on items found on the a nursing home's recent inspection reports. Facilities that excel in this category tend to have few deficiencies on those reports. Most importantly, these places should not have any severe deficiencies which are associated with endangerment of patients. Fortunately, although this place had some minor dings on its report, it had zero severe deficiencies. Severe deficiencies are those found in categories G through L. This means the government inspectors did not consider any of the deficiencies on this facility's report to pose an imminent threat to patient health or safety. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Long-term Care Quality
To add to its first-rate achievements in other areas, we awarded this nursing home a grade of A for our long-term care rating. Nursing homes that receive this kind of grade in this category tend to provide consistent 24/7 care to ensure patients are well cared for. This place knocked it out of the park in this category.
Does this page answer your questions about Center for Rehabilitation at Hampton Woods The?
Short-term Care Quality
Moving on our third area, this facility received an excellent short-term care grade. In fact, we gave it a grade of A in this area. In determining our short-term care grades, we look at a facility's levels of highly skilled nursing services, which includes registered nurses, physical therapists respiratory therapists and other licensed professionals. This rating is often a fair assessment of the facility's rehabilitation services. Fortunately, it appear that this nursing home has registered nurses on staff. Not every nursing home employs these skilled professionals. On the other hand, based on the information they provided, it does not look like the facility employs physical therapists. The final measure we assessed in this area is the percentage of residents that ultimately returned home from the facility. We found that 5.8 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home as opposed to remaining at the facility on a permanent basis.
In our last category, we gave this facility a grade of A+ for our nursing grade. This finished off a first-rate report card. Our nursing grade analyzes quite a few factors, but the most important one is the number of nurse hours spent with patients. This nursing home provides 0.5 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also assessed several nursing quality measures and this facility excelled in some of these areas. With less than five percent of its residents sustaining pressure ulcers, it performed as well as any place the nation in this category. This is generally a good indicator of quality nursing care. Pressure ulcers can generally be prevented by providing better nursing care, such as having a policy of moving patients even once per day.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Center for Rehabilitation at Hampton Woods The Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Center for Rehabilitation at Hampton Woods The, 11.81 Percentage of Patients
This tells you the number of emergency room visits per 1,000 days of short-term patient care. There is a correlation between reduced emergency room visits and the quality of short-term care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Center for Rehabilitation at Hampton Woods The, 74.54% Percentage of Resident
This metric is a measure of the percent of short-term stay residents who saw functional improvements, such as enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living. Many in the industry believe that this is a reasonable measure of a facility's rehabilitation performance.
Scores for Youngstown, OH
- Overall Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Nurse Rating has a grade of C
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of B-plus
Looking for more options? Youngstown, Ohio has 21 other nursing homes
- Mh St Elizabeth Boardman HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 2.16 miles away8401 Market Street Youngstown Ohio 44512Voluntary non-profit - Church(330) 729-2929
- Mh St Elizabeth Youngstown HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 8.94 miles away1044 Belmont Avenue Youngstown Ohio 44501Voluntary non-profit - Church(330) 480-3962
- Salem Regional Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 12.54 miles away1995 East State Street Salem Ohio 44460Voluntary non-profit - Private(330) 332-1551
- Upmc JamesonAcute Care Hospitals 14.17 miles away1211 Wilmington Avenue New Castle Pennsylvania 16105Voluntary non-profit - Other(724) 656-4100
- Sharon Regional Health SystemAcute Care Hospitals 18.32 miles away740 East State Street Sharon Pennsylvania 16146Proprietary(724) 983-3800
- Mh St Joseph Warren HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 18.65 miles away667 Eastland Ave Se Warren Ohio 44481Voluntary non-profit - Private(330) 841-4016
- Trumbull Regional Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 19.46 miles away1350 East Market Street Warren Ohio 44482Proprietary(330) 841-9820
- Ellwood City Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 19.74 miles away724 Pershing Street Ellwood City Pennsylvania 16117Proprietary(724) 752-0081
- Cdc Home Care (Youngstown), Ltd.0.85 miles away807 Southwestern Run Youngstown Ohio 44514Dialysis Stations: 2 (330) 758-0995
- Fmc - North Lima2.21 miles away9174 Market Street North Lima Ohio 44452Dialysis Stations: 9 (330) 729-9061
- Boardman Dialysis Center, LLC2.68 miles away7153 Tiffany Blvd. Youngstown Ohio 44514CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 21 (330) 729-1355
- Fmc - Boardman Dialysis3.6 miles away257 Boardman-Canfield Rd. Youngstown Ohio 44512CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 18 (330) 629-8856
- Arc/Cdc, Ltd.5.3 miles away3695 Stutz Drive Canfield Ohio 44406Dialysis Stations: 20 (330) 702-3040
- Fresenius Kidney Care Cornersburg6.75 miles away3265 Canfield Rd, Unit C Youngstown Ohio 44511Dialysis Stations: 16 (330) 792-6341
- Fmc - Youngstown9.2 miles away1340 Belmont Avenue Youngstown Ohio 44504CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 21 (330) 746-2860
- Fmc- Austintown10.35 miles away139 Javit Court Youngstown Ohio 44515CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 21 (330) 799-1150