Carepoint Health - Bayonne Hospital Center Tcu is a very-small hospital-based facility in Bayonne, New Jersey. After receiving an overall grade of A, this nursing home is one of the most impressive facilities we assessed. We flat out can not say enough good things about this place. As you will see below, this facility performed equally well in our category grades. We gave it a straight A report card!
Carepoint Health - Bayonne Hospital Center Tcu
- Nursing Home
Updated May 1, 2021 by Nick Lata
Note: Data for Carepoint Health - Bayonne Hospital Center Tcu has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
- Accepts Medicare 1
- No Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- No Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Limited Liability company
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Speech Therapy
- Stroke Recovery
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Oncology Care
- Radiation Therapy
Top Nursing Home in New Jersey Awards 2019
Top Nursing Home in New Jersey Awards 2020
Top Nursing Home in New Jersey Awards 2021
Short-term Care Quality
In addition to being a first-rate facility overall, this nursing home also excelled at short-term care, where it received an A+. Few facilities performed better in this area. In our short-term care category, we attempt to craft a fair gauge for rehabilitation services. In this process, we analyze the facility's offerings of skilled nursing services, including both registered nurses and physical therapy, as well as speech therapy. This nursing home employs both physical therapists and registered nurses. Not all facilities employ these skilled professionals. The last measure we looked at in this category is the percentage of residents that returned home from the facility. We found that 8.3 percent of this nursing home's patients returned home as opposed to remaining at the facility on a permanent basis.
Long-term Care Quality
Adding to its strong assessments in other areas, we awarded this nursing home a score of A for its long-term care grade. In a long-term care environment, the nursing home's primary objective is to maintain residents' quality of life and keep them safe. This nursing home is as good as it gets in this category.
Does this page answer your questions about Carepoint Health - Bayonne Hospital Center Tcu?
Among its many impressive grades, this facility received an excellent nursing grade. In fact, we gave it a grade of A- in that category. The nursing rating is based on a handful of components, many of which are based on levels of nurse staffing. This facility provided 0.8 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also assessed some nursing quality measures in determining our nursing grades. This place performed very well when it comes to minimizing its residents' major falls and pressure ulcers. We consider these areas to be good indicators of the quality of nursing care.
Another impressive feature for this place is its inspection rating. In that area, we awarded this nursing home a score of A-, wrapping up its straight A performance. Perhaps the most important factor we look at in computing our inspection ratings is deficiencies. These deficiencies can be found on a nursing home's inspection reports. Nursing homes with higher scores in this area typically dodged the most severe deficiencies involving patient abuse or death. It doesn't appear that we have deficiency counts for this nursing home. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Carepoint Health - Bayonne Hospital Center Tcu Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Carepoint Health - Bayonne Hospital Center Tcu, 8.37 Percentage of Patients
This indicates the number of emergency room visits per thousand days of short-term patient care. There is a correlation between staying out of the emergency room and the quality of short-term care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Carepoint Health - Bayonne Hospital Center Tcu, 80.92% Percentage of Resident
This is a measure of the percent of short-term residents that experienced functional improvements, such as enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living. Some would argue this is a reasonable measure of a nursing home's rehabilitation performance.
- Carepoint Health - Bayonne Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 0 miles away29 East 29th St Bayonne New Jersey 07002Voluntary non-profit - Private(201) 858-5000
- Richmond University Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 2.25 miles away355 Bard Avenue Staten Island New York 10310Voluntary non-profit - Private(718) 818-1234
- Jersey City Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 4.76 miles away355 Grand Street Jersey City New Jersey 07302Voluntary non-profit - Private(201) 915-2000
- Trinitas Regional Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 5.34 miles away225 Williamson Street Elizabeth New Jersey 07207Voluntary non-profit - Private(908) 994-5000
- Carepoint Health-Christ HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 5.75 miles away176 Palisade Ave Jersey City New Jersey 07306Voluntary non-profit - Church(201) 795-8200
- Staten Island University HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 5.95 miles away475 Seaview Avenue Staten Island New York 10305Voluntary non-profit - Private(418) 226-9761
- Newark Beth Israel Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 5.99 miles away201 Lyons Ave Newark New Jersey 07112Voluntary non-profit - Private(973) 926-7850
- Maimonides Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 6.19 miles away4802 Tenth Avenue Brooklyn New York 11219Voluntary non-profit - Private(718) 283-6000
- Davita Renal Center Bayonne0.56 miles away434-436 Broadway Bayonne New Jersey 07002Dialysis Stations: 21 (201) 436-1664
- Fkc Bayonne0.68 miles awayDialysis Unit 29 East 29th Street Bayonne New Jersey 07002Dialysis Stations: 14 (201) 858-5358
- Fmc North Jersey City1.22 miles away29 Cottage Street Jersey City New Jersey 07306Dialysis Stations: 19 (201) 876-7964
- Trinitas Livingston St3.69 miles awayDialysis Unit 629 Livingston St Elizabethport New Jersey 07206Dialysis Stations: 14 (908) 994-7011
- Davita Richmond Kidney at Home3.72 miles away1366 Victory Boulevard Staten Island New York 10301CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 23 (718) 816-6200
- Fmc Jersey City3.96 miles away107-123 Pacific Avenue Jersey City New Jersey 07304CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 41 (201) 451-3760
- Island Rehabilitative Services-Clove Lakes Extension4.2 miles away25 Fanning Street Staten Island New York 10314Dialysis Stations: 8 (347) 671-8399
- Fmc Elizabeth Dc4.21 miles away595 Division Street Suite B Elizabeth New Jersey 07201CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 18 (908) 436-3007