Carepoint Health - Bayonne Hospital Center Tcu is a very-small hospital-based facility in Bayonne, New Jersey. After receiving an overall grade of A, this nursing home is one of the most impressive facilities we assessed. We flat out can not say enough good things about this place. As you will see below, this facility also performed well in our category grades. It is hard to poke holes in this nursing home's profile.
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Carepoint Health - Bayonne Hospital Center Tcu
- Nursing Home
Updated May 1, 2021 by Nick Reese
Note: Data for Carepoint Health - Bayonne Hospital Center Tcu has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
Get pricing and details on Bayonne senior living options.Get Pricing
- Accepts Medicare 1
- No Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- No Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Limited Liability company
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Speech Therapy
- Stroke Recovery
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Oncology Care
- Radiation Therapy
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Top Nursing Home in New Jersey Awards 2019
Top Nursing Home in New Jersey Awards 2020
Top Nursing Home in New Jersey Awards 2021
Short-term Care Quality
We also found that this facility excelled in our short-term care rating. We awarded them an impressive grade of A+ in this category. Our short-term care grades are presumably most meaningful for people requiring rehabilitation from their nursing home. Rehabilitation generally mandates more highly-skilled nursing services. This means not merely nursing services, but also physical and speech therapy, as well as other variations of therapy. This nursing home employs both physical therapists and registered nurses. Not all facilities employ these skilled professionals. The final statistic we assessed in this area is the number of residents who were able to leave the nursing home and return home. We discovered that 8.3 percent of this facility's patients returned home.
Long-term Care Quality
To complement its first-rate performance in other areas, we gave this nursing home a grade of A for its long-term care score. Long-term care scores in this range generally require both around the clock care from nurses and aids, as well as quality routine healthcare services. This nursing home really knocked it out of the park in this category.
Does this page answer your questions about Carepoint Health - Bayonne Hospital Center Tcu?
Among its many impressive grades, this facility received an excellent nursing grade. In fact, we gave it a grade of A- in that category. The nursing rating is based on a handful of components, many of which are based on levels of nurse staffing. This facility provided 0.8 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also assessed some nursing quality measures in determining our nursing grades. This place performed very well when it comes to minimizing its residents' major falls and pressure ulcers. We consider these areas to be good indicators of the quality of nursing care.
In addition, this facility also earned top notch government inspections in recent years. We awarded them one of our better scores in that category, with an impressive grade of B+. Arguably the most critical factor we look at in calculating our inspection grades is deficiencies. Deficiencies are found on a facility's recent inspection reports. Nursing homes with better scores in this category typically dodged the more severe deficiencies involving health risks or even death. Unfortunately, it does not look like we were able to find information about this nursing home's deficiencies. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Carepoint Health - Bayonne Hospital Center Tcu Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Carepoint Health - Bayonne Hospital Center Tcu, 6.02% of Patients
This is the number of emergency room visits per 1,000 days of short-term care. There is usually a correlation between fewer emergency room visits and the overall quality of care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Carepoint Health - Bayonne Hospital Center Tcu, 97.69% of Resident
This metric measures the percentage of short-term stay patients who experienced functional improvements, such as with activities of daily living. Some experts believe this is a reasonable measure of a nursing home's rehabilitation performance.
- Carepoint Health - Bayonne Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 0 miles away29 East 29th St Bayonne New Jersey 07002Voluntary non-profit - Private(201) 858-5000
- Richmond University Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 2.25 miles away355 Bard Avenue Staten Island New York 10310Voluntary non-profit - Private(718) 818-1234
- Jersey City Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 4.76 miles away355 Grand Street Jersey City New Jersey 07302Voluntary non-profit - Private(201) 915-2000
- Trinitas Regional Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 5.34 miles away225 Williamson Street Elizabeth New Jersey 07207Voluntary non-profit - Private(908) 994-5000
- Carepoint Health-Christ HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 5.75 miles away176 Palisade Ave Jersey City New Jersey 07306Voluntary non-profit - Church(201) 795-8200
- Staten Island University HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 5.95 miles away475 Seaview Avenue Staten Island New York 10305Voluntary non-profit - Private(418) 226-9761
- Newark Beth Israel Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 5.99 miles away201 Lyons Ave Newark New Jersey 07112Voluntary non-profit - Private(973) 926-7850
- Maimonides Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 6.19 miles away4802 Tenth Avenue Brooklyn New York 11219Voluntary non-profit - Private(718) 283-6000
- Davita Renal Center Bayonne0.56 miles away434-436 Broadway Bayonne New Jersey 07002Dialysis Stations: 21 (201) 436-1664
- Fkc Bayonne0.68 miles awayDialysis Unit 29 East 29th Street Bayonne New Jersey 07002Dialysis Stations: 14 (201) 858-5358
- Fmc North Jersey City1.22 miles away29 Cottage Street Jersey City New Jersey 07306Dialysis Stations: 19 (201) 876-7964
- Trinitas Livingston St3.69 miles awayDialysis Unit 629 Livingston St Elizabethport New Jersey 07206Dialysis Stations: 14 (908) 994-7011
- Davita Richmond Kidney at Home3.72 miles away1366 Victory Boulevard Staten Island New York 10301CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 23 (718) 816-6200
- Fmc Jersey City3.96 miles away107-123 Pacific Avenue Jersey City New Jersey 07304CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 41 (201) 451-3760
- Island Rehabilitative Services-Clove Lakes Extension4.2 miles away25 Fanning Street Staten Island New York 10314Dialysis Stations: 8 (347) 671-8399
- Fmc Elizabeth Dc4.21 miles away595 Division Street Suite B Elizabeth New Jersey 07201CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 18 (908) 436-3007