Beacon Ridge Senior Mental Health is a small nursing home in Sapulpa, Oklahoma. This nursing home is a relatively poor facility. A grade in this range suggests we found a few red flags. Sapulpa received a city grade of B, so there are other options in the city worth looking at. The best thing we can really say about this nursing home is that it did not receive any F's in in any of the major categories. More information about its category grades is available below.
Beacon Ridge Senior Mental Health
- Nursing Home
Updated Mar 1, 2020 by Nick Reese
Note: Data for Beacon Ridge Senior Mental Health has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
Note: Beacon Ridge Senior Mental Health has been flagged for abuse in the past 12 months. We have capped this facility's overall grade accordingly.
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Corporation
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Medication Management
- Mental Health
- Recreational Therapy
- Pain Management
Although we were not high on this nursing home overall, we gave it a B- for our inspections rating. This grade is more respectable than this facility's overall score. We would argue that one of the most important factors in evaluating an inspection report is deficiencies. We especially look at the severity of those deficiencies. Fortunately, although this facility had some minor dings on its inspection report, it had no severe deficiencies. Severe deficiencies are ones found in categories G, H, I, J, K and L. This tells you the inspectors did not deem any of the deficiencies on this facility's report to pose an imminent threat to patient safety or health. Finally, CMS cited this nursing home for possible abuse or neglect. Hopefully, its performance improves in the future, but until then we simply can't recommend this facility.
We also ended up giving this facility a fairly respectable grade in the area of nursing, where it received a grade of B-. Nursing grades are based in large part on quantity of nursing care available. This facility provides only 0.4 hours of nursing care per patient on a daily basis. This is a somewhat alarming figure which is well below the national average. Despite having low quantities of nursing care, this facility fared better in some of the quality-based metrics we looked at. In fact, it scored well in terms of avoiding major falls and pressure ulcers. We consider these areas to be measures of the quality of nursing care. In some cases, the quality of nursing care is every bit as important as the number of hours of care provided.
Does this page answer your questions about Beacon Ridge Senior Mental Health?
Long-term Care Quality
This nursing home's third highest category turned out to be its long-term care grade, where it was given a B-. In determining our long-term care grades, we assess the personal care offered to the nursing home's patients. Once we looked at the volume of care provided by aids and other staff, we next considered the facility's vaccination data. It does not appear that this facility provided data regarding vaccinations. Lastly, this place was able to limit hospitalizations. In fact, it had only 0 hospitalizations per one thousand long-term resident days, which is an impressively low number.
Short-term Care Quality
The final category we looked at was short-term care. We gave this nursing home a C in this area. In the category of short-term care, we endeavor to qualify indicators of a nursing home's rehabilitation. We assess a nursing home's skilled nursing services, including those performed by registered nurses and various therapists. In this facility's case, we were surprised to learn that it actually provides less registered nurse and physical therapist hours per patient than the average facility. The last metric we considered in this area is the percentage of residents that eventually returned home from the facility. We found that just 0 percent of this nursing home's patients returned home. Unfortunately, this was below the national average.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
- St John Sapulpa, IncCritical Access Hospitals 0.92 miles away1004 East Bryan Sapulpa Oklahoma 74066Voluntary non-profit - Private(918) 227-8601
- Tulsa Spine & Specialty HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 7.37 miles away6901 South Olympia Avenue Tulsa Oklahoma 74132Proprietary(918) 388-5701
- Oklahoma Surgical Hospital, LLCAcute Care Hospitals 9.31 miles away2408 East 81st Street, Suite 300 Tulsa Oklahoma 74137Physician(918) 477-5095
- Saint Francis Hospital, IncAcute Care Hospitals 11.73 miles away6161 South Yale Tulsa Oklahoma 74136Voluntary non-profit - Private(918) 494-2200
- Oklahoma State University Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 11.78 miles away744 West 9th Street Tulsa Oklahoma 74127Government - State(918) 599-1000
- St John Medical Center, IncAcute Care Hospitals 12.23 miles away1923 South Utica Avenue Tulsa Oklahoma 74104Voluntary non-profit - Private(918) 744-3131
- Shadow Mountain Behavioral Health SystemPsychiatric 12.62 miles away6262 South Sheridan Road Tulsa Oklahoma 74133Proprietary(918) 492-8200
- Parkside, IncPsychiatric 12.65 miles away1619 East 13th Street Tulsa Oklahoma 74120Voluntary non-profit - Private(918) 582-2131
- Fmcna - Sapulpa Dialysis0.98 miles away1013 E Cleveland Sapulpa Oklahoma 74066Dialysis Stations: 18 (918) 227-3351
- Davita - Sapulpa Dialysis1.97 miles away9647 Ridgeview St Tulsa Oklahoma 74131Dialysis Stations: 16 (918) 224-9996
- Fmcna - South Tulsa9.12 miles away8260 S Lewis Tulsa Oklahoma 74137Dialysis Stations: 21 (918) 299-2841
- Fmcna - Richard Medlock11 miles away2845 E Skelly Dr Tulsa Oklahoma 74105CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (918) 747-7127
- Davita - Tulsa Dialysis11.76 miles away4436 S Harvard Ave Tulsa Oklahoma 74135Dialysis Stations: 20 (918) 660-0571
- Osu Medical Center Outpatient Dialysis Unit11.79 miles away802 S Jackson Ste 101 Tulsa Oklahoma 74127Dialysis Stations: 20 (918) 599-4072
- St Francis Hospital-Dialysis11.92 miles away6161 S Yale Ave Tulsa Oklahoma 74136CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (918) 494-5575
- Fmcna - North Tulsa12.16 miles away2309 W Edison Ste A Tulsa Oklahoma 74127CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 13 (918) 592-0724