Atrium Post Acute Care of Woodbury is located in West Deptford, New Jersey. We awarded this facility an overall grade of C. A score in this range requires some decent scores. You could certainly do worse than this facility. This place didn't meet our expectations in every category we looked at, but it did not receive any rock-bottom grades either. Additional information about these categories is available below.
Atrium Post Acute Care of Woodbury
- Nursing Home
Updated Sep 1, 2022 by Nick Lata
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- No Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Limited Liability company
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
Best Nursing Home in West Deptford, New Jersey Awards 2021
Registered Staff Hours
The primary reason this turned out to be a decent nursing home is that it received an excellent inspection score. Its inspection score was far better than its overall score. In the inspections category, we gave it an A. Perhaps the most significant factor we consider in computing our inspection scores is deficiencies. These deficiencies can be found on a facility's inspection reports. Nursing homes with higher scores in this area typically avoided the most severe deficiencies involving things like patient abuse. While this place had some deficiencies on its report, none of them were severe based on CMS' scale. A few minor deficiencies shouldn't stop you from considering a nursing home.
Short-term Care Quality
This facility also received a positive grade in our short-term care category. We gave this nursing home a better than average grade of B+ in this area. Short-term care ratings are based on the facility's quantity of highly-skilled skilled healthcare professionals. This means a broad scope of nursing services, spanning from registered nurses to physical and respiratory therapists, as well as other types of therapy. We were not able to locate information about this nursing home's registered nurse or physical therapy staffing. The final datapoint we considered in this area is the number of residents who were able to leave the facility and return home. We found that 6.2 percent of this facility's patients returned home.
Does this page answer your questions about Atrium Post Acute Care of Woodbury?
Moving on to another strength for this facility, it also received an elite nursing rating. We gave this nursing home an impressive grade of D. There are many subcategories within this area. Most of these factors are tied to staffing levels. This facility provided just 0.3 hours of nursing care per resident per day. This is a very low total compared to most nursing homes. Lastly, we also assessed some nursing quality-based metrics in computing our nursing grades. This facility performed well in the area of avoiding major falls and pressure ulcers. Many consider these metrics to be measures of the quality of nursing care.
Long-term Care Quality
The final area we scored is long-term care, which turned out to be this facility's worst area. We gave this nursing home a grade of D in that category. Facilities that receive this kind of grade in long-term care may not provide the kind of consistent 24/7 care that some other nursing homes provide. In addition to considering the volume of care provided by nurses aids and other staff, we looked at the number of residents vaccinated for pneumonia. Unfortunately, we were not able to track down this place's vaccination data. To our surprise, this nursing home was actually able to limit hospitalizations. With just 0 hospitalizations per one thousand long-term resident days, this facility had less hospitalizations than most nursing homes. This was its best score in this category.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Atrium Post Acute Care of Woodbury Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Atrium Post Acute Care of Woodbury, 8.37 Percentage of Patients
This metric tracks the number of emergency room visits per 1,000 days of short-term patient care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Atrium Post Acute Care of Woodbury, 80.92% Percentage of Resident
This is the percentage of short-term stay residents who saw functional improvements, such as enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living. Higher levels of autonomy with activities of daily living usually correlates with superior rehabilitation services.
- Inspira Medical Center WoodburyAcute Care Hospitals 0.79 miles away509 N Broad St West Deptford New Jersey 08096Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 845-0100
- Jefferson Stratford HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 6.98 miles away18 East Laurel Road Stratford New Jersey 08084Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 346-7802
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 7 miles away1600 Haddon Avenue Camden New Jersey 08103Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 580-6330
- Cooper University HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 7.63 miles away1 Cooper Plaza Camden New Jersey 08103Voluntary non-profit - Private(856) 342-2000
- Pennsylvania HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 7.86 miles away800 Spruce Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107Voluntary non-profit - Private(215) 829-3000
- Thomas Jefferson University HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 8.13 miles away111 South 11th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107Voluntary non-profit - Private(215) 955-6000
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaChildrens 8.42 miles away34th St & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104Voluntary non-profit - Private(215) 590-3745
- Hahnemann University HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 8.68 miles away230 North Broad Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19102Proprietary(215) 762-7000
- Fmc Woodbury Dialysis Ctr0.71 miles away571 North Evergreen Ave West Deptford New Jersey 08096CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 18 (856) 853-8735
- Fresenius Medical Care Deptford LLC1.62 miles away1689 Delsea Drive West Deptford New Jersey 08096Dialysis Stations: 19 (856) 468-5049
- Davita Brooklawn Dialysis3.53 miles away700 Crescent Blvd Ste 10b Gloucester City New Jersey 08030Dialysis Stations: 19 (856) 456-1230
- Fkc Liberty Runnemede4.18 miles away170 Ninth Avenue Unit B Runnemede New Jersey 08078Dialysis Stations: 18 (856) 312-0101
- Dialysis Unit of Center City Philadelphia, LLC4.31 miles away230 N. Broad Street Bobst Building, 12th Floor Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19102Dialysis Stations: 12 (215) 563-9383
- Kennedy Dialysis Center Washington Twp4.7 miles awayDialysis Unit 300 Medical Center Dr Sewell New Jersey 08080CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 31 (856) 218-4990
- Davita Renal Center of Sewell4.7 miles awayRenal Center 660 Woodbury-Glassboro Rd, Suite 29 Sewell New Jersey 08080Dialysis Stations: 21 (856) 464-1172
- The Kidney Center of South Philadelphia, LLC6.58 miles away1930 South Broad Street, Unit 7 Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19145CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 21 (215) 463-3120