Ashley Rehabilitation and Health Care Center is a facility located in Rogers, Arkansas. This city has a total of 71,942 people. Sporting an overall score of B-, this looks like a respectable nursing home. You can certainly do worse than this place. One of the highlights of this nursing home's profile is its impressive inspection rating, which we will address in the next section.
Ashley Rehabilitation and Health Care Center
- Nursing Home
- Memory Care
Updated Jan 10, 2019 by Nick Lata
Note: Data for Ashley Rehabilitation and Health Care Center has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Corporation
- Offers Post-Acute Care
- Offers Respite Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Offers Outpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Medical Transportation
- Speech Therapy
- Stroke Recovery
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Therapy
- Diabetes Management
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Oncology Care
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
The primary reason this ended up being a decent nursing home is that it received an excellent inspection score. In fact, its inspection grade was far superior to its overall score. In our inspections category, we gave this facility an A-. We take several aspects of a facility's inspection report into consideration in determining these inspection grades. One key factor is health deficiencies. It should be noted that the severity of the deficiencies is usually more meaningful than the number of deficiencies, as some of these are quite insignificant. While this facility had a few deficiencies on its report, none of them were severe based on CMS' deficiency scale. A few minor dings aren't something to panic about.
Long-term Care Quality
We also awarded this nursing home a strong score in long-term care. This nursing home earned a B in this category, which is one of our more impressive scores. In a long-term care environment, the nursing home's primary objective is to keep patients as healthy and safe as possible. This is different than skilled nursing or short-term care where the goal is to rehabilitate residents. This place did fine in this category as far as we could tell, but we do want to point out that we appear to be missing some information from this nursing home's long-term care reporting.
Does this page answer your questions about Ashley Rehabilitation and Health Care Center?
Short-term Care Quality
This nursing home's third best category was its short-term care score, where it was given a C. Our short-term care scores are based on the nursing home's quantity of highly-skilled nursing services. This includes a wide range of services, ranging from registered nurses to physical and occupational therapists, as well as other variations of therapy. Unfortunately, it does not look like this facility provided registered nurse or physical therapist staffing data. The last datapoint we looked at in this area is the percentage of residents that returned home from the nursing home. We found that just 0 percent of this facility's patients returned home. This figure was below average.
The next category we looked at is nursing. For that category, we awarded this facility a grade of C. We looked at the skill-level of nurses working for the nursing home, as well as the quantity of time the nurses spent with patients, in determining our score in this area. This facility provided just 0.4 hours of nursing care per resident per day. This is a relatively low total compared to most other facilities. Lastly, despite not having the most impressive total nursing hours, this nursing home performed admirably in the area of preventing major falls. This is usually a good indicator that a nursing home has sufficient quality controls in place.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Scores for Rogers, AR
- Overall Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Nurse Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of B
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of B-plus
Looking for more options? Rogers, Arkansas has 5 other nursing homes
- Mercy Hospital Northwest ArkansasAcute Care Hospitals 3.85 miles away2710 South Rife Medical Lane Rogers Arkansas 72758Voluntary non-profit - Church(479) 338-8000
- Northwest Medical Center-SpringdaleAcute Care Hospitals 12.12 miles away609 West Maple Avenue Springdale Arkansas 72764Proprietary(479) 751-5711
- Arkansas Children's Northwest, IncChildrens 13.59 miles away2601 Gene George Boulevard Springdale Arkansas 72762Voluntary non-profit - Private(479) 725-6800
- Northwest Health Physicians Specialty HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 16.27 miles away3873 North Parkview Drive Fayetteville Arkansas 72703Proprietary(479) 571-7002
- Washington Regional Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 16.97 miles away3215 N North Hills Boulevard Fayetteville Arkansas 72703Voluntary non-profit - Private(479) 463-5113
- Ozarks Community Hospital of GravetteCritical Access Hospitals 17.69 miles away1101 Jackson Street Sw Gravette Arkansas 72736Proprietary(479) 787-5291
- Davita - Rogers Dialysis1.92 miles away101 N 37th Street Rogers Arkansas 72756Dialysis Stations: 16 (479) 899-6868
- Davita - Bentonville2.9 miles away1104 Se 30th St Bentonville Arkansas 72712Dialysis Stations: 21 (479) 657-6220
- Benton County Dialysis Ctr3.52 miles away801 Se Plaza Ave Ste 1 Bentonville Arkansas 72712CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 17 (479) 273-7340
- Hidden Springs Dialysis Ctr5.15 miles away3000 Nw "A" Street Ste 2 Bentonville Arkansas 72712Dialysis Stations: 12 (479) 404-2400
- Davita - Springdale13.24 miles away2070 Mckenzie Road Ste B Springdale Arkansas 72762Dialysis Stations: 16 (479) 927-1957
- Springdale Dialysis Ctr13.57 miles away2158 Butterfield Coach Rd Springdale Arkansas 72764Dialysis Stations: 19 (479) 404-2430
- Davita - Fayetteville16.78 miles away509 E Millsap Ste 111 Fayetteville Arkansas 72703Dialysis Stations: 9 (479) 443-6688
- North Hills Dialysis17.04 miles away107 E Monte Painter Dr Fayetteville Arkansas 72703CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 19 (479) 463-7000