Allegiant Wellness and Rehab is in Crowley, Texas, a city with 22,352 people. It looks like this nursing home is among the better facilities we assessed. A grade of this caliber requires first-rate marks across the board. We were so impressed with this facility that we ranked it in the top quarter of all nursing homes nationally. As you can find below, this nursing home also performed just fine in our category scores. It's hard to poke holes in this facility's profile.
Allegiant Wellness and Rehab
Updated Mar 1, 2020 by Nick Lata
724 W. Rendon Crowley Road,
Crowley TX 76036
86.25% estimated occupancy 1
Note: Data for Allegiant Wellness and Rehab has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
In addition to receiving a great overall rating, this facility also received an A+ inspection rating. This grade is based on the facility's recent inspection reports. An A+ in this category is one of the highest complements we can offer a nursing home. Our inspection grades account for a host of factors included in a facility's inspection report. One key criteria we consider is the quantity and severity of deficiencies. Places with higher grades in this area usually have very few severe deficiencies. It doesn't look like we were able to find deficiency data for this nursing home. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Long-term Care Quality
To add to its dominant achievements in other areas, we gave this facility a grade of A for our long-term care rating. For long-term care residents, the nursing home's primary goal is to maintain patients' quality of life and keep them safe. This facility really knocked it out of the park in this category.
Does this page answer your questions about Allegiant Wellness and Rehab?
Another strong feature for this facility is that it received an impressive nursing grade. In that area, we awarded this facility a grade of B. Our nursing grade looks at the nursing home's level of nurse staffing. We consider both the levels of licensure of those nurses as well as the quantity of hours spent with patients. With 5.1 hours of nursing care per patient daily, this place surpassed the overwhelming majority of nursing homes. Finally, this place also excelled in the quality-based metrics we assessed. For example, it fared as well as any facility the state in the area of minimizing its residents' major falls and pressure ulcers. We look at these datapoints as predictive indicators of the quality of nursing care provided.
Short-term Care Quality
The final category we graded was short-term care, where this nursing home received a grade of B. Although this ended up being its weakest category grade, this is nevertheless a favorable rating. Our short-term care scores are arguably more meaningful for patients requiring a nursing home for rehabilitation. Rehabilitation usually mandates additional highly-skilled nursing. Skilled nursing includes not merely nursing services, but also physical and occupational therapy, as well as other forms of therapy. This nursing home boosted its score in this category by offering more physical therapy hours to its residents than the average facility. Finally, we looked at the percentage of residents who were able to return to the community from this nursing home. We found that 0 percent of this facility's residents returned home.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
- Baylor Scott and White Emergency Hospital BurlesonAcute Care Hospitals 0.73 miles away12500 South Freeway Suite 100 Burleson Texas 76028Proprietary(214) 294-6250
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth SouthAcute Care Hospitals 0.93 miles away11801 South Freeway Burleson Texas 76028Voluntary non-profit - Church(817) 568-5317
- Usmd Hospital at Fort Worth LpAcute Care Hospitals 6.78 miles away5900 Altamesa Blvd Fort Worth Texas 76132Proprietary(817) 433-9100
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest FAcute Care Hospitals 7.47 miles away6100 Harris Pkwy Fort Worth Texas 76132Voluntary non-profit - Private(817) 433-5000
- Baylor Scott and White Surgical Hospital FortworthAcute Care Hospitals 10.13 miles away1800 Park Place Avenue Fort Worth Texas 76110Physician(682) 703-5600
- Jps Health NetworkAcute Care Hospitals 10.22 miles away1500 S Main St Fort Worth Texas 76104Government - Hospital District or Authority(817) 921-3431
- Baylor Scott and White All Saints Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 10.43 miles away1400 Eighth Ave Fort Worth Texas 76104Voluntary non-profit - Private(817) 926-2544
- Medical City Fort WorthAcute Care Hospitals 10.79 miles away900 Eighth Avenue Fort Worth Texas 76104Proprietary(817) 336-2100
- Us Renal Care Tarrant Dialysis South Fort Worth1.11 miles away12201 Bear Plaza Burleson Texas 76028CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (817) 293-1978
- Fresenius Medical Care of Burleson2.27 miles away200 Mcpherson Blvd Fort Worth Texas 76140Dialysis Stations: 20 (817) 551-6623
- Usrc Burleson4.1 miles away265 Sw John Jones Drive Burleson Texas 76028Dialysis Stations: 13 (817) 447-7478
- Tarrant County Campus Dialysis6.9 miles away5000 Campus Drive Fort Worth Texas 76119CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 30 (817) 413-0330
- Us Renal Care Tarrant Dialysis Southwest Fort Worth7.21 miles away5127 Old Granbury Road Fort Worth Texas 76133CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (817) 370-7830
- Hulen Dialysis7.24 miles away5832 S Hulen St Fort Worth Texas 76132Dialysis Stations: 17 (817) 370-7642
- Fresenius Medical Care Ft Worth Parkway7.63 miles away6551 Harris Parkway Suite 115 A Fort Worth Texas 76132CMS Rating: 1 stars Dialysis Stations: 26 (817) 292-5512
- Us Renal Care Tarrant Dialysis Bryant Irvin8.54 miles away5729 Bryant Irvin Rd Fort Worth Texas 76132Dialysis Stations: 17 (682) 224-7635