Allegiant Wellness and Rehab is the lone facility we identified in Crowley, Texas. Featuring an overall rating of A-, this nursing home is one of the higher-graded facilities we assessed. We couldn't find many negative things to say about this nursing home. Its ratings are just impeccable. This facility was also given phenomenal ratings in all of the major categories. More information about these categories can be found below.
Allegiant Wellness and Rehab
- Nursing Home
Updated Mar 1, 2020 by Nick Reese
Note: Data for Allegiant Wellness and Rehab has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Limited Liability company
- Offers Post-Acute Care
- Offers Respite Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Offers Outpatient Rehab
- Speech Therapy
- Stroke Recovery
- IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Therapy
- Diabetes Management
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
On top of faring well overall, this facility also received a nearly flawless inspection report. Therefore, it earned one of our best scores in that category with an A+. Our inspection ratings weigh several factors found on a nursing home's inspection report. One key criteria we consider is the number and severity of deficiencies. Nursing homes with better grades in this category typically have few of these severe deficiencies. We were not able to find deficiency data for this nursing home. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Long-term Care Quality
To add to its top-shelf achievements in other areas, we awarded this nursing home a score of A for our long-term care rating. In a long-term care environment, the nursing home's primary goal is to maintain patients' quality of life and keep them safe. This facility knocked it out of the park in this category.
Does this page answer your questions about Allegiant Wellness and Rehab?
Another one of this facility's impressive category grades came in the area of nursing care. We awarded them one of our better scores in that area, with a grade of B. The nursing category includes many datapoints, most of which are associated with levels of nurse staffing. This facility provided 0.5 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also looked at some nursing quality-based metrics in determining our nursing grades. This place performed very well when it comes to avoiding pressure ulcers and major falls. We consider these areas to be good indicators of the quality of nursing care.
Short-term Care Quality
Turning to our final category, this nursing home was awarded a highly favorable short-term care grade. Although this is not quite as impressive as some of its other scores, this remains one of the stronger scores we offer. In computing our short-term care ratings, we analyze the nursing home's skilled nursing services, such as those performed by registered nurses, respiratory therapists, physical therapists and other types of skilled professionals. The goal is to create a tool for sizing up the rehabilitation services of nursing homes. Fortunately, it appear that this nursing home employs registered nurses. Not every nursing home employs these types of nurses. On the other hand, based on the information this nursing home provided, they do not appear to employ physical therapists. Lastly, we looked at the percentage of residents that who were able to eventually return home from this nursing home. We found that 0 percent of this facility's residents returned home.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
- Baylor Scott and White Emergency Hospital BurlesonAcute Care Hospitals 0.73 miles away12500 South Freeway Suite 100 Burleson Texas 76028Proprietary(214) 294-6250
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth SouthAcute Care Hospitals 0.93 miles away11801 South Freeway Burleson Texas 76028Voluntary non-profit - Church(817) 568-5317
- Usmd Hospital at Fort Worth LpAcute Care Hospitals 6.78 miles away5900 Altamesa Blvd Fort Worth Texas 76132Proprietary(817) 433-9100
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest FAcute Care Hospitals 7.47 miles away6100 Harris Pkwy Fort Worth Texas 76132Voluntary non-profit - Private(817) 433-5000
- Baylor Scott and White Surgical Hospital FortworthAcute Care Hospitals 10.13 miles away1800 Park Place Avenue Fort Worth Texas 76110Physician(682) 703-5600
- Jps Health NetworkAcute Care Hospitals 10.22 miles away1500 S Main St Fort Worth Texas 76104Government - Hospital District or Authority(817) 921-3431
- Baylor Scott and White All Saints Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 10.43 miles away1400 Eighth Ave Fort Worth Texas 76104Voluntary non-profit - Private(817) 926-2544
- Medical City Fort WorthAcute Care Hospitals 10.79 miles away900 Eighth Avenue Fort Worth Texas 76104Proprietary(817) 336-2100
- Us Renal Care Tarrant Dialysis South Fort Worth1.11 miles away12201 Bear Plaza Burleson Texas 76028CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (817) 293-1978
- Fresenius Medical Care of Burleson2.27 miles away200 Mcpherson Blvd Fort Worth Texas 76140Dialysis Stations: 20 (817) 551-6623
- Usrc Burleson4.1 miles away265 Sw John Jones Drive Burleson Texas 76028Dialysis Stations: 13 (817) 447-7478
- Tarrant County Campus Dialysis6.9 miles away5000 Campus Drive Fort Worth Texas 76119CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 30 (817) 413-0330
- Us Renal Care Tarrant Dialysis Southwest Fort Worth7.21 miles away5127 Old Granbury Road Fort Worth Texas 76133CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (817) 370-7830
- Hulen Dialysis7.24 miles away5832 S Hulen St Fort Worth Texas 76132Dialysis Stations: 17 (817) 370-7642
- Fresenius Medical Care Ft Worth Parkway7.63 miles away6551 Harris Parkway Suite 115 A Fort Worth Texas 76132CMS Rating: 1 stars Dialysis Stations: 26 (817) 292-5512
- Us Renal Care Tarrant Dialysis Bryant Irvin8.54 miles away5729 Bryant Irvin Rd Fort Worth Texas 76132Dialysis Stations: 17 (682) 224-7635