Adventhealth Dade City is a small hospital-based facility located in Dade City, Florida. We awarded this facility an overall rating of A, which is a first-rate rating. As a matter of fact, it turned out to be the number one rated facility in Dade City. We could not find many negative things to say about this nursing home. Its ratings are as good as they get. Headlining this facility's remarkable report card is its nursing grade, which you can find in the next section.
Adventhealth Dade City
- Nursing Home
- Home Health Agency
Updated Jun 1, 2022 by Nick Reese
- Accepts Medicare 1
- No Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- Non profit - Corporation
- Offers Post-Acute Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Offers Outpatient Rehab
- Speech Therapy
- Stroke Recovery
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Therapy
- Diabetes Management
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Pain Management
- Bariatric Care
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
Registered Staff Hours
We also wanted to emphasize the fact that this facility received an impressive grade of A in our nursing category. Our nursing score looks at the facility's level of nurse staffing. We weigh both the levels of skill of the nurses as well as the number of hours spent with patients. This particular nursing home provided 0.4 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, our nursing grades also factor in quality-based assessments, such as avoiding major falls. This place performed well in this area. Avoiding major falls is typically a good indicator that a facility has reliable quality controls in place. Major falls can typically be avoided if more nurses aids and better safety protocols are in place.
Adding to this nursing home's impressive resume, we gave this facility an A for inspections. Inspection scores weigh several factors included in a nursing home's inspection reports. One key criteria we consider is the quantity and severity of deficiencies. Places with better scores in this category usually have very few of these severe deficiencies. This particular nursing home had just a single deficiency on its inspection report and it was not one deemed to pose a threat to patient health or safety. Even some of the best nursing homes receive an occasional ding on their inspection report.
Does this page answer your questions about Adventhealth Dade City?
Short-term Care Quality
We also wanted to draw your attention to the fact that this nursing home was given a high-end score of A in our short-term care area. Our short-term care scores are believed to be most meaningful for residents needing rehabilitation from their nursing home. Rehabilitation typically mandates higher levels of highly-skilled nursing services. Skilled nursing means not just nursing services, but also physical and occupational therapy, as well as other types of therapy. Fortunately, it appear that this facility employs registered nurses. Not all nursing homes employs these types of nurses. On the other hand, based on the data they provided, they do not appear to employ physical therapists. The last item we assessed in this category is the percentage of patients who were able to leave the facility and return home. We found that 0 percent of this nursing home's patients were able to return home.
Long-term Care Quality
The last area we graded is long-term care, in which this nursing home was given a grade of B-. This actually is this nursing home's worst area. This is nevertheless not the end of the world. In computing our long-term care grades, we look at the assistance with daily living offered to the facility's residents. One of the statistics we considered after nursing hours is vaccinations. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like this facility provided vaccination data. Finally, this place excelled at keeping its residents out of the hospital. In fact, it had less than one hospitalization per 1,000 long-term resident days, which is a remarkably low figure.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Adventhealth Dade City Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Adventhealth Dade City, 9.19 Percentage of Patients
This is the number of emergency room visits per thousand days of short-term care.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Adventhealth Dade City, 77.65% Percentage of Resident
This indicates the percentage of short-term care residents who experienced functional improvements, such as enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living.
- Adventhealth Dade CityAcute Care Hospitals 0 miles away13100 Ft King Rd Dade City Florida 33525Proprietary(352) 568-3174
- Adventhealth ZephyrhillsAcute Care Hospitals 6.05 miles away7050 Gall Blvd Zephyrhills Florida 33541Voluntary non-profit - Church(813) 788-0411
- North Tampa Behavioral HealthPsychiatric 12.8 miles away29910 Sr 56 Wesley Chapel Florida 33543Voluntary non-profit - Private(813) 333-0000
- Adventhealth Wesley ChapelAcute Care Hospitals 14.36 miles away2600 Bruce B Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel Florida 33544Voluntary non-profit - Private(813) 929-5490
- Bayfront Health BrooksvilleAcute Care Hospitals 19.49 miles away17240 Cortez Blvd Brooksville Florida 34601Voluntary non-profit - Church(352) 796-5111
- Zephyrhills Dialysis7.15 miles away36819 Eiland Blvd Unit 2 Zephyrhills Florida 33542CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (813) 788-7041
- Wesley Chapel Dialysis14.77 miles away27401 Cashford Circle #102 Wesley Chapel Florida 33544Dialysis Stations: 6 (813) 973-0153
- Home Dialysis Services North Tampa, LLC17.58 miles away7187 Broad Street Brooksville Florida 34601Dialysis Stations: 2 (352) 848-3689
- Brooksville Dialysis17.64 miles away7326 Broad St Brooksville Florida 34601Dialysis Stations: 16 (352) 540-6185
- Land O Lakes Dialysis17.83 miles away2100 via Bella Blvd Suite# 104 Land O Lakes Florida 34639CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (813) 948-8157