Advanced Health Care of Henderson is a nursing home located in Las Vegas, Nevada which has a population of 1,417,793 people. We gave this nursing home an A- overall grade, ranking it in the top third of all nursing homes in the country. As far as we can see, this place ought to be a wonderful choice for most people. This nursing home's impressive report card was highlighted by its short-term care grade, which you can find in the next paragraph.
Advanced Health Care of Henderson
- Nursing Home
Updated Sep 1, 2022 by Nick Lata
- Accepts Medicare 1
- No Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- No Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Limited Liability company
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Offers Outpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
Top Nursing Home in Nevada Awards 2019
Best Nursing Home in Nevada Awards 2020
Best Nursing Home in Las Vegas, Nevada Awards 2020
Best Nursing Home in Nevada Awards 2021
Registered Staff Hours
Short-term Care Quality
One of the many reasons this turned out to be a great nursing home is that it received an A+ short-term care grade. This is simply as good as it gets in this category. In our short-term care grade, we strive to create a sound barometer for rehabilitation. In this process, we assess a facility's offerings of highly-skilled nursing services, including both registered nurses and physical therapy, as well as respiratory therapy. Fortunately, it appear that this facility employs registered nurses. Not all facilities employs these types of nurses. On the other hand, according to the data this nursing home provided, it does not look like the facility employs physical therapists. Finally, we looked at the number of residents that eventually returned home from this facility. We found that 6.2 percent of this nursing home's patients were able to return home.
Adding to its strong resume, this facility also received an excellent nursing score, with a grade of A. Nursing scores are largely based on a nursing home's level of nurse staffing. This nursing home averages 0.6 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also assessed some nursing quality measures in determining our nursing grades. This nursing home performed very well in the area of minimizing its residents' major falls and pressure ulcers. We consider these areas to be good indicators of the quality of nursing care.
Does this page answer your questions about Advanced Health Care of Henderson?
This nursing home has had near flawless government inspections in recent years. We gave them an A- in this area. These inspection ratings take several factors into consideration, including deficiencies and federal fines. You can learn more about each of these issues by obtaining copies of nursing homes' inspection reports. Although this nursing home had a few deficiencies on its report, none were major deficiencies based on CMS' deficiency scale. The fact that none of the deficiencies were severe made us feel better about this inspection report.
Long-term Care Quality
The last area we graded was long-term care. We gave this facility an acceptable grade in that area, with a C. Even though this wasn't as strong as some of its other grades, it is still a middle of the pack score. In a long-term care environment, the facility's primary goal is to keep patients healthy and safe. This is different than skilled nursing or short-term care where the goal is to rehabilitate residents. After looking at the quantity of care provided by nurses aids and other staff, we turned to the facility's vaccination data. Unfortunately, it does not look like this facility provided information on its vaccination levels. Finally, this facility was able to limit hospitalizations. In fact, it had less than one hospitalization per one thousand long-term resident days, which is a remarkably low number.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Advanced Health Care of Henderson Quality Metrics
Short-term Care: ER Visits
In Advanced Health Care of Henderson, 9.64 Percentage of Patients
This metric tracks the number of emergency room visits per 1,000 days of short-term care. Avoiding medical emergencies is one way to gauge the well-being of patients during rehabilitation.
Short-term Care: Facilitates Functional Improvement
In Advanced Health Care of Henderson, 68.66% Percentage of Resident
This indicates the percentage of short-term care residents who experienced functional improvements, such as enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living. Higher levels of autonomy with activities of daily living often correlates with higher quality rehabilitation.
Scores for Las Vegas, NV
- Overall Rating has a grade of B
- Nurse Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of C
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of B-plus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of B-plus
Looking for more options? Las Vegas, Nevada has 28 other nursing homes
- Desert Springs HospitalAcute Care Hospitals 8 miles away2075 East Flamingo Road Las Vegas Nevada 89119Proprietary(702) 369-7600
- Saint Rose Dominican Hospitals - San Martin CampusAcute Care Hospitals 8.51 miles away8280 W Warm Springs Road Las Vegas Nevada 89113Voluntary non-profit - Church(702) 492-8509
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 8.68 miles away5400 South Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas Nevada 89118Proprietary(702) 853-3000
- Saint Rose Dominican Hospitals - Rose De LimaAcute Care Hospitals 8.97 miles away102 E Lake Mead Dr Henderson Nevada 89015Voluntary non-profit - Church(702) 616-5000
- Sunrise Hospital and Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 9.37 miles away3186 S Maryland Pkwy Las Vegas Nevada 89109Proprietary(702) 731-8000
- Southern Hills Hospital and Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 10.2 miles away9300 West Sunset Rd Las Vegas Nevada 89148Voluntary non-profit - Private(702) 880-2100
- Spring Mountain SaharaPsychiatric 11.04 miles away5460 West Sahara Las Vegas Nevada 89146Proprietary(702) 873-2400
- University Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 11.19 miles away1800 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas Nevada 89102Government - Local(702) 383-2000
- Anthem Village Dialysis (Dva)1.61 miles away2530 Anthem Village Dr Henderson Nevada 89052CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 18 (702) 614-0590
- Davita the District Dialysis Nv3.14 miles away2300 Corporate Circle Ste 100 Henderson Nevada 89074Dialysis Stations: 25 (702) 487-5576
- Fmc-Oasis4.52 miles away1661 W Horizon Ridge Parkway Suite 101 Henderson Nevada 89012Dialysis Stations: 24 (702) 614-4301
- South Pecos (Fmc)5.53 miles away6330 S Pecos Ste 110 Las Vegas Nevada 89120CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 35 (702) 433-3079
- Green Valley Dialysis (Dva)6.07 miles away1489 W Warm Springs Rd Ste 122 Henderson Nevada 89014CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 17 (702) 450-8877
- Nevada Dialysis Center (Dva)6.07 miles away1510 W Warm Springs Rd Ste 100 Henderson Nevada 89014CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 20 (702) 451-2131
- Siena Henderson Dialysis Center (Dva)7.19 miles away2865 Siena Heights Dr Ste 141 Henderson Nevada 89052CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 17 (702) 260-0348
- Las Vegas Dialysis (Dva)7.21 miles away2333 Renaissance Dr Las Vegas Nevada 89119CMS Rating: 5 stars Dialysis Stations: 14 (702) 740-8580