Adora Midtown Park is an average-sized nursing home located in Dallas, Texas. With an overall score of A-, this nursing home is among the better facilities in Dallas. We simply can't say enough great things about this facility. Keep reading to find this facility's category ratings, which are also quite good. It would be hard to poke holes in this facility's profile.
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
Adora Midtown Park
- Nursing Home
- Assisted Living
Updated Mar 1, 2020 by Nick Reese
Note: Data for Adora Midtown Park has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
Get pricing and details on Dallas senior living options.Get Pricing
- Accepts Medicare 1
- Accepts Medicaid 1
- No CCRC
- Has Resident Council
- No Family Council
- For profit - Corporation
- Offers Hospice
- Offers Post-Acute Care
- Offers Respite Care
- Offers Inpatient Rehab
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Meal Delivery
- Home Making
- Medical Transportation
- Speech Therapy
- Stroke Recovery
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
Get our free e-book to learn all about your senior care options.
In addition to being a great overall grade, this facility also received A+ health inspections in recent years. Its inspections were virtually flawless. Our inspection scores are based on several items found on the a nursing home's recent inspection reports. Nursing homes that receive favorable grades in this category have very few deficiencies on their reports. Most importantly, these facilities should not have any severe deficiencies which are associated with endangerment of patients. Unfortunately, it does not appear that we have information about this nursing home's deficiencies. Finally, this facility had no substantiated complaints this year from residents, which is an excellent sign.
Long-term Care Quality
Adding to its elite assessments in other areas, we awarded this nursing home a grade of A for its long-term care score. Long-term care ratings in this range generally require both around the clock care from nurses and aids, as well as quality routine healthcare services. This nursing home really knocked it out of the park in this category.
Does this page answer your questions about Adora Midtown Park?
Short-term Care Quality
Turning to another strength for this nursing home, we awarded them one of our more favorable grades in our short-term care category as well, with a B. In determining these short-term care ratings, we assess the facility's skilled nursing services, including those performed by registered nurses, respiratory therapists, physical therapists and other types of skilled professionals. Our goal is to devise a barometer for sizing up the rehabilitation services of various nursing homes. Fortunately, it appear that this facility employs registered nurses. Not every nursing home employs these skilled professionals. However, based on the data this nursing home provided, they do not appear to employ physical therapists. Finally, we assessed the percentage of patients who were able to return to the community from this facility. We found that 0 percent of this nursing home's residents returned home.
The final area we analyzed is nursing. We awarded this facility one of our higher scores in that category, with a grade of B. While this is not as favorable as several of its other grades, it is still an excellent grade. We looked at the skill-level of nurses working for the nursing home, in addition to the number of hours those nurses worked with residents, in calculating our grade in this category. This facility provided 0.5 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, we also looked at some nursing quality measures in determining our nursing grades. This nursing home performed very well when it comes to avoiding pressure ulcers and major falls. We consider these areas to be good indicators of the quality of nursing care.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Scores for Dallas, TX
- Overall Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Nurse Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Inspection Rating has a grade of A-minus
Looking for more options? Dallas, Texas has 17 other nursing homes
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital DallasAcute Care Hospitals 0.31 miles away8200 Walnut Hill Lane Dallas Texas 75231Voluntary non-profit - Private(214) 345-6789
- Texas Institute for Surgery at Presbyterian HospitAcute Care Hospitals 0.78 miles away7115 Greenville Avenue Suite 100 Dallas Texas 75231Proprietary(214) 647-5300
- North Central Surgical Center LlpAcute Care Hospitals 0.86 miles away9301 North Central Expressway Suite 100 Dallas Texas 75231Voluntary non-profit - Other(214) 265-2810
- Medical City DallasAcute Care Hospitals 1.57 miles away7777 Forest Lane Dallas Texas 75230Proprietary(972) 566-6222
- City Hospital at White RockAcute Care Hospitals 5.02 miles away9440 Poppy Dr Dallas Texas 75218Proprietary(214) 324-6100
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center UptownAcute Care Hospitals 5.92 miles away2727 East Lemmon Avenue Building I Dallas Texas 75204Proprietary(214) 443-3000
- Dallas Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 6.5 miles away7 Medical Parkway Dallas Texas 75234Proprietary(972) 247-1000
- Parkland Health and Hospital SystemAcute Care Hospitals 6.64 miles away5200 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas Texas 75235Government - Hospital District or Authority(214) 590-8000
- Walnut Hill Dialysis Center0.41 miles away9840 North Central Expressway Suite 340 Dallas Texas 75231CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 24 (469) 232-5333
- Us Renal Care North Dallas Dialysis0.52 miles away10740 N Central Expressway Suite 150 Dallas Texas 75231CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 13 (469) 518-6772
- Davita Central Dallas Dialysis0.63 miles away9500 North Central Expressway Suite #102 Dallas Texas 75231Dialysis Stations: 16 (214) 739-3004
- Usrc Royal Central, LLC1.1 miles away11343 N Central Expy Dallas Texas 75243Dialysis Stations: 13 (469) 862-9991
- Dallas North Dialysis Center1.45 miles away11886 Greenville Ave Suite 100b Dallas Texas 75243Dialysis Stations: 12 (972) 918-0100
- Renal Center of North Dallas, LLC3.22 miles away6190 Lbj Freeway Building 2 Suite 701 Dallas Texas 75240Dialysis Stations: 16 (972) 789-0192
- Davita Preston Dialysis3.58 miles away13340 Preston Rd Dallas Texas 75240Dialysis Stations: 17 (972) 980-4361
- Usrc East Dallas, LLC5.35 miles away11255 Graland Rd. Suite 1160 Dallas Texas 75218Dialysis Stations: 5 (214) 273-2649