Saint Vent Med Center Dp Snf is in Los Angeles, California, which is among the largest cities in the country. This nursing home received an A- overall, which is among the most impressive grades we offer. A grade of this caliber requires superb marks across the board. We really can not say enough good things about this nursing home. This facility also received consistently good scores in each of our categories. More information about its category grades can be found below.
Saint Vent Med Center Dp Snf
- Nursing Home
Updated Jun 1, 2020 by Nick Reese
2131 West 3rd Street,
Los Angeles CA 90057
Note: Data for Saint Vent Med Center Dp Snf has not been updated recently. This page shows historical performance which may not be representitive of current service levels.
In addition to faring well overall, this facility received a nearly flawless inspection report. As a result, we gave it one of our best scores in this category with an A. Our inspection grades weigh several factors included in a facility's inspection reports. One key criteria we look at is the number and severity of deficiencies. Facilities with better scores in this area usually have few severe deficiencies. While this nursing home had a few minor dings on its government inspection report, it had no severe deficiencies. Severe deficiencies are found in categories G, H, I, J, K and L. This means that the government inspectors did not consider any of the deficiencies on this facility's report to pose an imminent threat to patient health or safety. The fact that none of the deficiencies were severe leaves us less concerned with this inspection report.
Short-term Care Quality
We also would like to emphasize the fact that this facility was awarded a top-shelf grade of A- in our short-term care category. In the area of short-term care, we seek to evaluate indicators of a facility's rehabilitation. We look at the facility's skilled nursing services, such as the ones performed by registered nurses and physical therapists. Unfortunately, we were not able to find information on registered nurse or physical therapy staffing for this nursing home. Lastly, we looked at the percentage of patients who were able to return to the community from this nursing home. We found that 6.3 percent of this facility's residents returned home.
Does this page answer your questions about Saint Vent Med Center Dp Snf?
Another strong feature for this facility is that it received an impressive nursing grade. In that area, we awarded this facility a grade of B+. Our nursing rating includes several datapoints, most of which are associated with quantities of nurse staffing. This facility provided 0 hours of nursing care per resident per day. Finally, our nursing grades also factor in quality-based assessments, such as avoiding major falls. This facility performed well in this area. Avoiding major falls is typically a good indicator that a facility has reliable quality controls in place. Major falls can often be avoided if more nurses aids and better safety protocols are in place.
Long-term Care Quality
In the last category, this facility also was awarded an excellent long-term care score, with a B+. This finished off an elite report card. For prospective residents seeking a permanent place to live as opposed to rehabilitation, long-term care is a very important category. Once we looked at the quantity of care provided by nurses aids and other staff, we next considered the nursing home's vaccination record. Unfortunately, we weren't able to track down this place's vaccination data. Clearly, this place is doing something right in this area as it was able to keep its patients out of the hospital. In fact, it had less than one hospitalization per 1,000 long-term resident days, which is an impressively low number.
Rating Over Time
Compared to national and state averages across all facilities.
Scores for Los Angeles, CA
- Overall Rating has a grade of C
- Nurse Rating has a grade of B
- Long-term Care Rating has a grade of B-minus
- Short-term Care Rating has a grade of C
- Inspection Rating has a grade of B-minus
Looking for more options? Los Angeles, California has 74 other nursing homes
- Saint Vincent Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 0 miles away2131 W 3rd St Los Angeles California 90057Voluntary non-profit - Church(213) 484-7111
- California Hospital Medical Center LaAcute Care Hospitals 1.87 miles away1401 South Grand Avenue Los Angeles California 90015Voluntary non-profit - Other(213) 748-2411
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 2.52 miles away1300 N Vermont Ave Los Angeles California 90027Proprietary(213) 413-3000
- Children's Hosp of Los AngelesChildrens 2.63 miles away4650 Sunset Blvd, Ms 108 Los Angeles California 90027Voluntary non-profit - Private(323) 669-2164
- Lac+Usc Medical CenterAcute Care Hospitals 3.64 miles away1200 N State St, Room c2k100 Los Angeles California 90033Government - Local(323) 226-2800
- Southern California Hospital at HollywoodAcute Care Hospitals 3.78 miles away6245 De Longpre Ave Los Angeles California 90028Proprietary(323) 462-2271
- Glendale Mem Hospital & Hlth CenterAcute Care Hospitals 4.54 miles away1420 S Central Ave Glendale California 91204Voluntary non-profit - Private(818) 502-1900
- Community Hospital of Huntington ParkAcute Care Hospitals 5.91 miles away2623 E Slauson Ave Huntington Park California 90255Proprietary(323) 583-1931
- St. Vincent Dialysis Center, Inc.0.11 miles away201 S. Alvarado Street, Suite 220 Los Angeles California 90057Dialysis Stations: 17 (213) 484-7425
- u.s. Renal Care Downtown Los Angeles Dialysis0.23 miles away2511 W 3rd Street, Suite 120 Los Angeles California 90057Dialysis Stations: 24 (213) 487-7730
- u.s. Renal Care Gala Dialysis0.76 miles away1666 W. Third Street Los Angeles California 90017CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 21 (213) 989-0247
- u.s. Renal Care Grand Home Program0.84 miles away1145 West 6th Street, Suite 100 Los Angeles California 90017Dialysis Stations: 3 (213) 250-9758
- Davita-Silver Lake Dialysis0.84 miles away2723 W. Temple St Los Angeles California 90026CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 30 (213) 480-3039
- u.s. Renal Care Los Angeles Dialysis0.87 miles away1125 W. 6th Street, Suite 101 Los Angeles California 90017CMS Rating: 4 stars Dialysis Stations: 22 (213) 481-3041
- Davita-Wilshire Dialysis Center0.98 miles away1212 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California 90017CMS Rating: 3 stars Dialysis Stations: 19 (213) 482-5181
- Fmc-Dialysis Services of Mid-Wilshire1.79 miles away3545 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 100-103 Los Angeles California 90010CMS Rating: 2 stars Dialysis Stations: 17 (213) 382-8864